Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Got the rest of my girls chopped from under the Top Leds and only thing going for now is the new baby auto White Widow under the 48x3w.... I am thrilled with my last harvest Sara.... I got a little over 3 oz dry off an auto PE under a 48x3w...:yahoo:.... and the Mars II's blew everything out of the water.... I love my Top Leds and I'm a real person...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

im interested in trying these lights in the future, i almost went this route, but a few reviews of stuff burning out scared me away, right now i have a journal going on where im using leds, one is a platnum led my friend customized the spectrum for veg and the other panel is a platinum/lush type panel that my friend built the spectrum on himself, this guy loves desoldering and soldering..lol..lucky for me i get to test his creations:Namaste: the 600w i am testing of his is really doing great.. i might be new here, but been around for a long long time :)

im interested in trying these lights in the future, i almost went this route, but a few reviews of stuff burning out scared me away, right now i have a journal going on where im using leds, one is a platnum led my friend customized the spectrum for veg and the other panel is a platinum/lush type panel that my friend built the spectrum on himself, this guy loves desoldering and soldering..lol..lucky for me i get to test his creations:Namaste: the 600w i am testing of his is really doing great.. i might be new here, but been around for a long long time :)

I've heard of two instances, one I've seen and watched. He will argue this but if you plug your cord in all the way it won't ark and create the issue he had. It was a growers mistake, out of 10s of thousands and 2 have terrible problems that should show u its a user error.

I&I

I run a 1600 perfectly fine and am getting two more lights from mars hydro. I also run 2 600w mh and other lights that can't be mentioned here due to not being sponsored lights.

In my House Over 2500 LED WATTS from the wall and no fire or smoke or light having problem. That's my 2 cents for today.

In my House Over 2500 LED WATTS from the wall and no fire or smoke or light having problem. That's my 2 cents for today.

hi CO ive been looking for a straight forward answer to a queston thats been stopping me moving to led
in my home i have 4x 600w lights so 2400w of hps light and i yield from 60 oz-80oz depending on strain
may i ask wot u normally pull with 2500 of led watts and are they all topled?

I can't recall the warranty when I bought mine but 6 still seems like a common sense thing, right? You have a problem you talk to the person to solve it before you trash them online?

yes i agree with u that if i had a problem i would go and ask them to fix it lol that seems like the sane thing to do
sadly its bordering on illegal to deny someone warranty because of an opinion/view on a product
i know in the uk and eurozone any complaint posted online or in person This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
to be honest i know that insert into the warranty will never affect me as u say i would take it to them asap.
but lets say i have 4 1600w mars 2 and they all go faulty i send pictures to topled and say this is wrong and i want u to fix it?
then those pics are then taken from topled and posted on a forum by them with a bogus username ect and they say its u?
warranty void?

yes i agree with u that if i had a problem i would go and ask them to fix it lol that seems like the sane thing to do
sadly its bordering on illegal to deny someone warranty because of an opinion/view on a product
i know in the uk and eurozone any complaint posted online or in person This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
to be honest i know that insert into the warranty will never affect me as u say i would take it to them asap.
but lets say i have 4 1600w mars 2 and they all go faulty i send pictures to topled and say this is wrong and i want u to fix it?
then those pics are then taken from topled and posted on a forum by them with a bogus username ect and they say its u?
warranty void?

As much as that would suck they would lose more if they did that and people find out, I mean if they did that to someone and I find out I would just sell all their gear and never deal with them again. Not saying there warranty is right but they are trying to protect themselves.

As much as that would suck they would lose more if they did that and people find out, I mean if they did that to someone and I find out I would just sell all their gear and never deal with them again. Not saying there warranty is right but they are trying to protect themselves.

ooh yeah defo mate:) i totally agree with u and i have a few mars hydro leds and like them
just a bit of a grey area number 6 is lol
also the dealings i have had with them have all been great and helpfull but just a tad strange thats in the warranty

ooh yeah defo mate:) i totally agree with u and i have a few mars hydro leds and like them
just a bit of a grey area number 6 is lol
also the dealings i have had with them have all been great and helpfull but just a tad strange thats in the warranty

Well its there cause its happened, but I wouldn't worry about it especially if you load your pictures here.

warranty void?

In this situatuon, ur warranty would still be fine. They just want u to take ur issue "in advanced" to them. Then speak ur opinion after u hear their side. Seems fine to me, just take ur issue to them, If ur still not satisfied then go talk about the issue where u feel.

I&I

I've heard of two instances, one I've seen and watched. He will argue this but if you plug your cord in all the way it won't ark and create the issue he had. It was a growers mistake, out of 10s of thousands and 2 have terrible problems that should show u its a user error.

I&I

I run a 1600 perfectly fine and am getting two more lights from mars hydro. I also run 2 600w mh and other lights that can't be mentioned here due to not being sponsored lights.

i feel you on this,. sh#t happens though.. people do mess up sometimes though.. what happened to me is i ordered a light from platinum led and i ordered it all veg spectrum, well someone in the manufacturer messed up and they mailed me this
IMAG07054.jpg

being a first time led customer I was shocked by their veg spectrum and my plants hated it, i emailed them and they assured me i ordered a all veg spectrum, so my friend who is great with electronics sourced the leds opened it up and fixed the spectrum for me, here it is now
IMAG075910.jpg

when i posted about this in tavs journal people started blaming me, saying i messed up on the spectrum and because no one else had issues it was my fault for ordering a shitty spectrum, yet platinum recommended it since i was only using it in veg...when platinum saw the first pic of "their" spectrum on tavs thread they apologized saying something got messed up and were surprised by the spectrum layout, i would have never known it was a mess up had it not been for these forums, i sent platinum a PM with a pic asking if i ordered the veg spectrum, they said yes, maybe they didnt look at the pic, i dont know..but regardless people called me tacky and a troll for posting about it.,.the thing is, i was gonna order more lights from them, but since my friend has sourced the panels and has been working on his own spectrum, i am testing one of his lights now in bloom.. I do want to try a mars2 though, i like the shape and size of them,. do they have UV and IR leds in them? i might spring for one in the future and test it next to some other lights :)

Back
Top Bottom