Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thank you guys, I am so happy to be your Sara Clause:cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:
Wish you all a Merry Christmas.:Namaste::love::love:
:xmas: Here comes Sara Clause.... Here comes Sara Clause.... delivering all our lights... It may be a little late but it's gonna be alright... the buds they're grow will make you glow on Christmas night this year... so have a little cheer with Sara this year and buy a new light tonight...:) Merry Christmas everybody....:circle-of-love:

Dennise, I'm confused! Your new lamp has the white face of the old style, the back only shows only two fans and it has 160 diodes. It doesn't seem to match any of the old style or Mars ll styles, so please what is it? Also is this for a flower tent and if you don't mind my curiousity why a pure red spec? Thank you. Dan:Namaste:

Dennise, I'm confused! Your new lamp has the white face of the old style, the back only shows only two fans and it has 160 diodes. It doesn't seem to match any of the old style or Mars ll styles, so please what is it? Also is this for a flower tent and if you don't mind my curiousity why a pure red spec? Thank you. Dan:Namaste:

It is a model made for another company that sources through mars hydro. Then they mark prices up and profit.

It's a 160x3 red spectrum mars hydro. It will most likely be used as ambient lighting with another mars hydro. I am curious what a full flower would look like w a full red spectrum. Even hps have a lil blue in them

Not one of theirs for sale.

I&I

It is a customized LED light, and we could not sell it now, so we sent out for free. :thanks:

Hey gfcollective, maybe you can ask @Dennise to share a picture of that, he has got his light.:circle-of-love:
It is a model made for another company that sources through mars hydro. Then they mark prices up and profit.

It's a 160x3 red spectrum mars hydro. It will most likely be used as ambient lighting with another mars hydro. I am curious what a full flower would look like w a full red spectrum. Even hps have a lil blue in them

Not one of theirs for sale.

I&I

Once I have it up and going you know I will post up some pics for ya.... I will run it with either a 96x3w reflector or a Mars II 400.... I haven't made up my mind yet..... and thanks guys for answering the questions cause I really didn't know all of the answers... just that is had been special ordered then not needed.....:circle-of-love:

Hey all.

I am using my Mars 400 for Blue Blood and Train Wreck. (see journal). I got a hand held usb microscope. I think there seem to be a lot of amber but the TW is only 38 days into flower. I was hoping someone with more experience could look at my pictures and tell me what they see.

Thanks in advance

Supergroomer:peace:
#1 and the last 2 are the most helpful. Perhaps you could post them in this thread. Most of the amber trichomes are on your sugar leaves, but, I agree, it seems like a lot of them for day 38. I don't have any idea if that's normal for those strains.

I've been watching my plants closely and only saw amber trichomes on damaged parts of the plant before week 7. Finally, at week 7, the trichomes on the primary buds started turning milky and I can now find a few amber trichomes on the calyxes of the buds with the brownest pistils. I see a clear transition of the trichomes from clear, to milky, to amber, with the trichomes on the oldest tissue and leaf tips maturing first.

Here's some pictures from a small bud in wk 7 (last week) of 12/12 in my current MH 48x3w grow.
P1010002_1_.JPG

P101002718.JPG

Here's another small bud I clipped today to show you amber tricromes on a problem leaf. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't highlight the amber color very well.
P101000255.JPG

This is my first grow in 20 years and also have a microscope to examine buds. Second call for some local trichome experts to please pipe up :)

Merry Christmas!
:peace:

#1 and the last 2 are the most helpful. Perhaps you could post them in this thread. Most of the amber trichomes are on your sugar leaves, but, I agree, it seems like a lot of them for day 38. I don't have any idea if that's normal for those strains.

I've been watching my plants closely and only saw amber trichomes on damaged parts of the plant before week 7. Finally, at week 7, the trichomes on the primary buds started turning milky and I can now find a few amber trichomes on the calyxes of the buds with the brownest pistils. I see a clear transition of the trichomes from clear, to milky, to amber, with the trichomes on the oldest tissue and leaf tips maturing first.

Here's some pictures from a small bud in wk 7 (last week) of 12/12 in my current MH 48x3w grow.
P1010002_1_.JPG

P101002718.JPG

Here's another small bud I clipped today to show you amber tricromes on a problem leaf. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't highlight the amber color very well.
P101000255.JPG

This is my first grow in 20 years and also have a microscope to examine buds. Second call for some local trichome experts to please pipe up :)

Merry Christmas!
:peace:

Are most of your trichomes on your buds representative of the amount of cloudy and ambering trichomes in your trichome photographs? If the trichomes are more representative of the second photograph I would allow more time before flushing your plants. If the trichomes are more representative of the third photograph I would begin harvest flushing.

OK. Here are the Images. Thanks all for your help.
Untitled_9.jpg
Untitled_10.jpg
Untitled_23.jpg

If the trichomes on your buds are represented by your trichome photographs I would begin harvest flushing now.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all. I wish you all happiness, health and prosperity
for the coming year. I hope you all join me in wishing for peace on earth for all people.
Thank you. Dan. :peace::Namaste::peace::thanks:

That made no sense to me at all. If Nike heard of a makeshift version of their shoe one they would file a lawsuit and two if it became popular or on a popular site they would have it taken down and would let the media know of this fake brand/company. However led is easy to use aquarium diodes and say it's a grow light till u plug it in. She was saving the people here trying to save a dollar (all of us) the trouble of ordering a fake light

I&I

Short Version
Nike contracts 50,000 shoes from a certain chinese company?
What stops that contracted company from making 10,000 more? They sell those 10,000 as b-grade, early release and even as unauthorized.

Led company contracts 10,000 led lights to a certain specification.
What stops that contracted company from making 5,000 more...............

Some Chinese knockoff are closer to authentic than some people know.
And Nike does know about the replica companies. They use the same factories! They
just don't advertise them.

Short Version
Nike contracts 50,000 shoes from a certain chinese company?
What stops that contracted company from making 10,000 more? They sell those 10,000 as b-grade, early release and even as unauthorized.

Led company contracts 10,000 led lights to a certain specification.
What stops that contracted company from making 5,000 more...............

Some Chinese knockoff are closer to authentic than some people know.
And Nike does know about the replica companies. They use the same factories! They
just don't advertise them.

Short version

A contracted company has a contract. You break that contract in any way (fraud) You get sued and could look at jail time. Your getting way off track.

Short version
she's apparently nicer then Nike and let's her customers know and be aware of the fakes.

Try n have a good rest of your day.

I&I

Have you ever been there? You can buy anything for 50 cents on the dollar right off the street.. The newest blockbuster movies to levi jeans to Nike shoes lol.

There is no way you can tell if its the real thing or not, They even have an Apple Store lol.. They also make some pretty good copies of cars as well..

they are the best in the world at replication and reverse engineering and manufacturing period..

Short version
she's apparently nicer then Nike and let's her customers know and be aware of the fakes.

I&I

Sorry but that doesn't void this point.

I&I

Short version

A contracted company has a contract. You break that contract in any way (fraud) You get sued and could look at jail time. Your getting way off track.

Short version

Try n have a good rest of your day.

I&I

A Chinese company getting sued for fraud or jail time? In the U.S maybe (communist country maybe not). Anyone that came across a MH branded light and the ebay light she referenced could clearly see they are labled differently. I'm questioning whether the only difference is labeling. MH bosses look to maximize profit.

Sara seems very nice. She helped me with a problem I had with a MH light. But I also know she's an employee, not a boss.

Back
Top Bottom