Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you purchase the light from ebay you lose 2 years worth of warranty... when purchased off of the site here you receive 3 years and only 1 year off of ebay..... If you read back a page or 2 Sara... The rep for the company explains why this is the least expensive place to purchase your light and to get the best customer service... She is usually on here about 9 pm my time (eastern USA) and always reply's at that time... I have personally received many lights from Sara and have never had a problem but I have read many times of issues on here that occurred because fakes were bought on ebay... I personally would not take the chance with so many scams going on and so many fish lights being sold as grow lights and all the other nightmare stories I have heard.... I know who I am dealing with when I deal with Sara and the site here and I have 3 years worth of warranty on each of my lights and a rep that I trust... That's worth much but ended up costing the least...I love my TopLeds (Mars-Hydro) and I'm a real person...:goof:..:circle-of-love:

Sorry Dennise. I must have been typing the same time as you. I just repeated what you said although you said it much more eloquently then I did. ;)

Nice pictures AscendedMasterKief, grow happy:cheer::cheer::cheer:
These have been absolutely loving the Mars Hydro 100*3 LED Grow Light. :) When the girls are happy, I'm really happy. :)

SAM_1915.JPG
SAM_19131.JPG

Thanks for sharing Denise.:bravo:
:passitleft: High Sara and I will be happy to post up some pics of the 160x3w that you gifted me but I still do not have it hung.... It will be a while before I am ready to go into flower but as soon as my girls are ready to flip I will post it up in the tent but here is the light as I received it.....:circle-of-love:
DSC093825.JPG
DSC093833.JPG
DSC093843.JPG
DSC093853.JPG
DSC093811.JPG
DSC093792.JPG

Hello all my friends, we are going to have three days' New year holiday from Jan.1st to Jan. 3rd. :cheer:
If you have any questions during our holiday, please send email to me directly. I will try to reply very soon.:high-five:
Please do not worry about the shipment, as long as the express companies are working, I can arrange shipment for you. So feel free to order!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Happy new year ~~~:cheer::cheer::cheer:

This is our mars II on ebay store, but you can also order from our website: mars-hydro.com. We can arrange shipment for you very soon.:high-five:
I'd like to order the Mars II 400W from eBay since I'm from Europe and need the light ASAP, but I'm kind of hoping I'm not looking at is a fake.

MarsHydro 400w LED Grow Light IR Vollspektrum Hydrokultur LED-Lampe 5w LED | eBay

This is what I'd like to order, and I know Mars uses 5W chips but on the image of the description in the eBay link, there's this talk about how their 3W chips are better than 1W, which kind of confuses me.

Basically I need the lights ASAP, what would be my quickest option? Didn't get no reply on e-mail :/ I know the eBay account's name is mars-hydro-de, but that could easily be fake as well right?

Hello birdrussell, according to your tent space, I would like to recommend our mars II 700w(3.5'x3.5'), you can also choose our mars II 400w (3'x3'). :high-five:
For the height, usually hang the lights 24~30 inches. During veg: 18~24 inches; during flower: 12~18 inches. Hope this can help you. :welcome:
sara,
From what you have learnred from the growers here or hell any salt led farmers what do yo recommend for a standard 3'x3' tent and a quality ufo for germing and cloning. Maybe throw in recommended heights from canopy, are the factory recommendations pretty spot on?

Christmas holiday is almost over for many places, I am wondering how do you all of my friends enjoy your holiday?:circle-of-love:
I guess most of you had a really romantic time with your baby plants and flowers. haha:yahoo::lot-o-toke:

O boy, my only present this year!! And it was a big one!
a 160x3w full mars hydro red spectrum diodes. Is a light made for another manufacturer that sources through the greatest led company I have seen and cheapest mars-hydro

20141229_211431.jpg

Boom! Lil guy is brighter then I expected for ambient lighting.. 160x3w along the left hand side of a mars 1600x5w full spectrum.
20141229_211504.jpg

Anyone following my non journal along, I cut out the pgsc and sour tsunami as they are poor yielders and not high in thc. This time around I need more thc strains as I'm opening my own collective. The pgsc and sour t have been replaced with old island indica (2) and i still have clones of the sour t and pgsc. The two old island indicas will be 2 months off from the other 5 and recieving a weaker nute mix for starting flower. Once I harvest at end of jan I'll be running 3 plants harvesting every month till I can get that more room I've been hunting for.

-going to install the light in tent. Brother that's visiting says "do u really need more light in there?"
-I look at him with a blank stare
He says "I suppose that's a stupid question"
I reply with "does it look as bright as the sun in there?"
"I don't know it hurts my eyes to even get close to it. I haven't looked into it"
"Yea don't do that."

Haha

I&I

Hope you all had a great yule and Christmas time with your family

I forgot to mention.

This light also came without a on off switch. For any who are not familiar with these I recommend pluging the cord into the light, then plug into a surge protector that is turned off. Once both are securely plugged In flip the switch on your surge protector and there shouldn't be any arc. I also recommend doing this when u go to adjust the light so u don't losSen a end and show up here with a destroyed cord pic ;)

I&I

I forgot to mention.

This light also came without a on off switch. For any who are not familiar with these I recommend pluging the cord into the light, then plug into a surge protector that is turned off. Once both are securely plugged In flip the switch on your surge protector and there shouldn't be any arc. I also recommend doing this when u go to adjust the light so u don't losSen a end and show up here with a destroyed cord pic ;)

I&I

Outstanding setup. What was the cbd on the sour tsunami. That strain is a cbd power house.

The cutting I got was from a plant vegged for a year n a couple months, very old tree looking bark. It tested for the previous hps grower at 1.8% thc and 12.4% cbd. But under my led it looked a little heavier in trics. I still have a good sized nug from one plant in a jar w humidity pack till I can make it over the moutains to get it tested. I had to turn the 7oz into rso for a patient asap though. I kept a nug to test it so I know what I turned mine into.

I&I

Hello Gfcollective, I am so glad you are satisfied with our lights, :circle-of-love: The pictures are looking awesome! Hope you can have a big harvest next month. :cheer::goodjob:
O boy, my only present this year!! And it was a big one!
a 160x3w full mars hydro red spectrum diodes. Is a light made for another manufacturer that sources through the greatest led company I have seen and cheapest mars-hydro

20141229_211431.jpg

Boom! Lil guy is brighter then I expected for ambient lighting.. 160x3w along the left hand side of a mars 1600x5w full spectrum.
20141229_211504.jpg

Anyone following my non journal along, I cut out the pgsc and sour tsunami as they are poor yielders and not high in thc. This time around I need more thc strains as I'm opening my own collective. The pgsc and sour t have been replaced with old island indica (2) and i still have clones of the sour t and pgsc. The two old island indicas will be 2 months off from the other 5 and recieving a weaker nute mix for starting flower. Once I harvest at end of jan I'll be running 3 plants harvesting every month till I can get that more room I've been hunting for.

-going to install the light in tent. Brother that's visiting says "do u really need more light in there?"
-I look at him with a blank stare
He says "I suppose that's a stupid question"
I reply with "does it look as bright as the sun in there?"
"I don't know it hurts my eyes to even get close to it. I haven't looked into it"
"Yea don't do that."

Haha

I&I

Hope you all had a great yule and Christmas time with your family

I know you had a great Christmas time with your girls, haha!:volcano-smiley: Grow happy!:circle-of-love:

Thanks again for sharing your advice with us gf. It is so good to have you all here. :thanks:
I forgot to mention.

I&I

Back
Top Bottom