Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dear Shags and other friends here, there are many ppl asked me about our sun series, and I have explained it several times, but I would like to expalin it again here.:high-five:
The test is still on the way, and so far so good:Namaste:. If everything goes well, it will end before the middle of next month. Then we can arrange mass production, and you may book the light in advance. :Namaste:
We will be ready to sell it and update the information on our website at the end of Feb. or in March :high-five:
(dut to our Chinese New Year holiday in Feb. I think March might be more reliable). I will keep you guys informed, dom't worry.:thanks:
Thanks man. I think I'm gonna wait and see what they come up with

SmokeSarah In case I forget Happy New Year.. Your culture is so much different than our,s in the West.
February 19 2015 is the Year of the Sheep according to Chinese zodiac.

Thank you Jedthedog, it is still one month to go. :thanks: And now, I am going back from work now! Happy weekend! If you have anything, please email me!:high-five:
SmokeSarah In case I forget Happy New Year.. Your culture is so much different than our,s in the West.
February 19 2015 is the Year of the Sheep according to Chinese zodiac.

Welcome back Sara :)

Surfing today on the Caribbean side and talking to a friend ........ he is waiting for me to get him a few Sun series!

Now we've all heard "a friend with weed is a friend indeed" but a friend yielding a led is a friend by all means.

I&I

Evening Dennise, :circle-of-love:
I should reply all of your posts faster, but the network today is so bad. It is really not easy to browse a foreign website in China. Hope it will be better in future.:Namaste:
Morning Sara....:nomo:....:circle-of-love:

Hello wizgrow, you must have a great day surfing in Caribbean, :bravo: I hope I can go there one day. But I cannot surf. :circle-of-love:
Tell your friend that our sun series will come out next month or in March. :thanks: I will post here when we are ready to sell them. :high-five:
Welcome back Sara :)

Surfing today on the Caribbean side and talking to a friend ........ he is waiting for me to get him a few Sun series!

Yeah you are right onavelzy:thanks:, I don't know if I will try to learn surf in the future, but who knows right? :high-five:
the better state of mind is: "But I cannot surf...YET"

Dear all my friends here, I am wondering is there anyone has received and tried our grow tents here? :circle-of-love: I really hope someone who owns and has tried our grow tents can give us some good suggestions and kind advices on where we should modify: the design, the structure the bearing bar, the cloth, etc.:welcome:
We need this very urgent, as we will arrange another batch tents to CA warehouse next month, hope we can improve all the things before shipment.:Namaste:
Thanks in advance.:high-five::thanks:

Hi Sara and Community,
I just had a question about sizing the Mars II lights with my plants/room.
I have 2 tents (one veg, one flower), planning 2 plants in each, in 5 gal buckets running RDWC
I'd like 1 light per plant, so I can put the light directly over the plant and at the optimum height.

How much light is too much for one plant? Can I put 700W per plant or am I better off sticking to 400W?

Thanks and much appreciated,
chooKcha

Hi Sara and Community,
I just had a question about sizing the Mars II lights with my plants/room.
I have 2 tents (one veg, one flower), planning 2 plants in each, in 5 gal buckets running RDWC
I'd like 1 light per plant, so I can put the light directly over the plant and at the optimum height.

How much light is too much for one plant? Can I put 700W per plant or am I better off sticking to 400W?

Thanks and much appreciated,
chooKcha

What size are your tents? I think the limit is really determined by the temps in the tents. I run a Mars II 700 in a 2x3x5 tent and a Mars II 900 in a 4x4x8 room. A good fan and filter will be needed. Phresh filters work best IMHO. Get a reliable fan and speed controller, not the cheapest you can get. You'll only have to replace it sooner.

Good Green Growing!!

WJ

I have a Mars 400 in my veg cabinet which is 2x2x4 and it has 4-6 plants of various sizes under it. I have a 400 in my flower closet which is 2x3x6 and currently has 4 medium size plants in there. IMHO I would think for 2 plants you would be fine with the 400 if you keep things in the middle of your tent. If you are thinking in the long term of having more plants in your space, you may want to think larger.

Has KingJohn, or Coloradofinest posted any updates on the new sun-series light?

Hopefully I will shortly have my Mars-Hydro LED Grow Lights Sun series Grow Journal and Review ready to begin.

Hello wizgrow, you must have a great day surfing in Caribbean, :bravo: I hope I can go there one day. But I cannot surf. :circle-of-love:
Tell your friend that our sun series will come out next month or in March. :thanks: I will post here when we are ready to sell them. :high-five:

Todo Bien -

Worked out the plan this weekend I am taking him my T5's and Cuttings to get started in 2 weeks. He can just sit in Veg until ready :)

He also gives Surfing lessons!

Back
Top Bottom