Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Great news everyone, we will gonna have our grow tents in EU warehouse next week, the price will be updated soon and you can order from us with really low price while top quality. LOl :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:
The UK stock will also have the tents at the early of June soon. :cheer:

I have 2 Mars-Hydro tents and I love them. They are very well constructed, sturdy and I have no issues hanging lights and filters from the top. I would definitely recommend them. The fact that they are so well priced is just a bonus!! :peace:

Hello venomous, welcome to my thread. :welcome: For your question, I would suggest you use two of the 48x3w lights, to give your space better covered and more flexibility than only one 96x3w. :thumb: The two lights can replace around 200w hps, but you will get less heat and will grow better and denser buds. :circle-of-love:
Hello Sara!
Dropped you an email right now (I has been very busy) since the email it's only one on your website I wrote on the subject "To the attention os Sara".
Thanks in advance!

Seeing all the questions on heat of 3 watt VS 5 Watt I decided to to check mine.

Mars 2 900 watt 103 f

144 x 5 93 f

96 x 3 89 f

Exhaust and circulation fans were on and lights had been on for 12hrs room temp was 80 f

GOT MY SECOND LIGHT! I have 2 300w old model MH in a MH 4ftx4ft tent now only about 2x4 of the tent is being used and I am wondering if I have them set right for the best light to my plants. Now the picture below - The plants on the left are right are about half way done the one in the middle is less than 10 days from being chopped the ones in front are just a week old.

IMAG000428.jpg
IMAG000428.jpg

GOT MY SECOND LIGHT! I have 2 300w old model MH in a MH 4ftx4ft tent now only about 2x4 of the tent is being used and I am wondering if I have them set right for the best light to my plants. Now the picture below - The plants on the left are right are about half way done the one in the middle is less than 10 days from being chopped the ones in front are just a week old.

How is the light coverage in the tent? i was thinking about doing exactly the same in my 4x4 for the rest of my current grow till i can afford something bigger

Chuck

If you have a smart phone, many of them have light sensors. You just need to download a free app to use it as a light meter.
That's how I get my light measurements. My phone is android and the meter is called "Light Sensor" ...gives both LUX (lm per sqm) and ft-candle readings

RC

Just wanted to share the hanger I made for my lights. It is #8 all thread rod with a 1/4 in clevis nuts and washers you can get the light within 3 inches of the roof of your area and change the angle
DSC_2769.jpg

You know Jesse, it is not right just wake up and already being so high. lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
Update on my critical:

[video=youtube;HcLOPfaghvQ]
[/video]

Still got a few good weeks left on her yet, doing grand though. Seems to be loving the mars pannels​
Good Job, and thanks for sharing :bravo:

Thanks supergroomer, lol :circle-of-love:
I have 2 Mars-Hydro tents and I love them. They are very well constructed, sturdy and I have no issues hanging lights and filters from the top. I would definitely recommend them. The fact that they are so well priced is just a bonus!! :peace:

I will :circle-of-love:
Hello Sara!
Dropped you an email right now (I has been very busy) since the email it's only one on your website I wrote on the subject "To the attention os Sara".
Thanks in advance!

Usually if there is a whole section is not bright or less bright, it is the drivers' problem. However, it might also due to other reasons. So we also need your help in some way to check the right problem:high-five:
How can you tell if you have a bad driver with the mars2 lights? will a section of the panel be out? Or the entire light just dimer?

Thank you randy, I bet people are really need this, so thanks for sharing. lol :thanks:
Seeing all the questions on heat of 3 watt VS 5 Watt I decided to to check mine.

Mars 2 900 watt 103 f

144 x 5 93 f

96 x 3 89 f

Exhaust and circulation fans were on and lights had been on for 12hrs room temp was 80 f

Very nice chuck, keep the great shows on :thumb:

IMAG000428.jpg
IMAG000428.jpg

Thank you chuck :circle-of-love:
How is the light coverage in the tent? i was thinking about doing exactly the same in my 4x4 for the rest of my current grow till i can afford something bigger
I dont have light meter if that is the correct name for it but I put them about a foot apart and 18 inches above the floor when it was empty and everything was nice and bright. I think it work with just the two but might not be as dense buds as you would like?
Good advice Celt :thumb:
Chuck

If you have a smart phone, many of them have light sensors. You just need to download a free app to use it as a light meter.
That's how I get my light measurements. My phone is android and the meter is called "Light Sensor" ...gives both LUX (lm per sqm) and ft-candle readings

RC

Back
Top Bottom