Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thank you uptosumpn. :thanks:
Thank you ma'am! One 144 x 5 coming up! Going to order now on website and will send you an email after I place it.

Here's some Monday morning flowers for you Sara! I cant believe this one is already at 9 weeks. You were right, time passes by fast. I didnt realize this one was so far along and it was getting so fat I started wondering LOL Hope your week is good!

:passitleft:

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto under Mars II 400w.

100_25381.JPG

100_25371.JPG

100_25512.JPG

100_25492.JPG

100_25334.JPG

100_25282.JPG

100_25295.JPG

100_25272.JPG

Very nice nobodyuknow, :thumb: Time pasts really fast, lol, I hope the weekend will last longer, :cheesygrinsmiley: Guess you will get the harvest soon right? :passitleft:
Here's some Monday morning flowers for you Sara! I cant believe this one is already at 9 weeks. You were right, time passes by fast. I didnt realize this one was so far along and it was getting so fat I started wondering LOL Hope your week is good!

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto under Mars II 400w.

100_25381.JPG

100_25371.JPG

100_25512.JPG

100_25492.JPG

100_25334.JPG

100_25282.JPG

100_25295.JPG

100_25272.JPG

Hello Sara!! i did a little video with my watt test and setup of the Mars reflector 144x5 and i figured what better place to share ill be posting more when i get into flower and when im pull the crop but light is looking great so far with less watts then my t5, better coverage and less heat i have nothing to complain about. thanx agian and i feel this light will perform well for my tent :Namaste:

High Sara! My new light has arrived and it is perfect! :riskybusiness: Shipped really quick, and nothing on the box to raise suspicion of any sort! Outstanding service, as always! Thank you Sara and crew! :thanks::blunt::green_heart:

Dam Internet is down so i gotta use phone till wknd...so I was about to place an order for my 144x 5 and I happen to come across a tent that is the same as mine, 2 x 4 x 5. But it's a foot taller and is the same price! So with that said can I use two of the 144 x 5 in the taller tent?? 2 x 4 x 6...( I know Sara said it would be too much in the 5' h tent but what about if it's 6'h? Need to know this by Tomm as I will be finally placing my order for lights and taller tent....(remember from earlier post a cpl of pgs back I said I would have 3 fans In tent....4" 190cfm exhaust fan...may upgrade to 6" 350cfm if need be , 8" fan hanging parallel to panels blowing between lights and tops and a 12" oscillating fan on floor) sorry to keep bothering u guys with the same shi....but jus need to hear your thoughts...2 plants, DWC, SCROGGED!

Thanks for sharing Trig, very nice so far. :thumb:
Loving my 96x3 reflector so far!
20150515_2315041.jpg
20150515_2314471.jpg
20150515_2314301.jpg
20150515_2314251.jpg
20150426_231425.jpg

Mars Hydro for President!

Trig
Mars Hydro for you, lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy growing! :cheer:

lol, big buds will make you high enough long time nobodyuknow. :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Yeah I have to harvest soon! Probably this weekend. I have leaves falling like crazy :laugh:

Thanks arellanobrian for the test and the sharing, I am sure many growers are interested. :circle-of-love: :thanks:
Hello Sara!! i did a little video with my watt test and setup of the Mars reflector 144x5 and i figured what better place to share ill be posting more when i get into flower and when im pull the crop but light is looking great so far with less watts then my t5, better coverage and less heat i have nothing to complain about. thanx agian and i feel this light will perform well for my tent :Namaste:

Your welcome MagicMediwana :circle-of-love:
My 144 x 5w is due here today, Sara! I am so excited!! :slide::blunt:
High Sara! My new light has arrived and it is perfect! :riskybusiness: Shipped really quick, and nothing on the box to raise suspicion of any sort! Outstanding service, as always! Thank you Sara and crew! :thanks::blunt::green_heart:
That is our job to make you happy, and help you grow happy. LOL ::high-five:

Hello uptosumpn, two of the 144x5w lights in the tent is too powerful, almost 90w/sft. I suggest you only ues one 144x5w, will be enough good. :circle-of-love:
Dam Internet is down so i gotta use phone till wknd...so I was about to place an order for my 144x 5 and I happen to come across a tent that is the same as mine, 2 x 4 x 5. But it's a foot taller and is the same price! So with that said can I use two of the 144 x 5 in the taller tent?? 2 x 4 x 6...( I know Sara said it would be too much in the 5' h tent but what about if it's 6'h? Need to know this by Tomm as I will be finally placing my order for lights and taller tent....(remember from earlier post a cpl of pgs back I said I would have 3 fans In tent....4" 190cfm exhaust fan...may upgrade to 6" 350cfm if need be , 8" fan hanging parallel to panels blowing between lights and tops and a 12" oscillating fan on floor) sorry to keep bothering u guys with the same shi....but jus need to hear your thoughts...2 plants, DWC, SCROGGED!

Hello Sara and the rest of 420 peeps

My THC Bomb girls are loving the Mars II 900. I actually took mom3 who has been uncut outside in the sun today. She was getting too tall for the area I have. I just have to put her in at nights as we could still get frost for the next few weeks

I will add pics sometime tomorrow

RC

Thanks Celt for the update, really look forward to the pictures, lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello Sara and the rest of 420 peeps

My THC Bomb girls are loving the Mars II 900. I actually took mom3 who has been uncut outside in the sun today. She was getting too tall for the area I have. I just have to put her in at nights as we could still get frost for the next few weeks

I will add pics sometime tomorrow

RC

Back
Top Bottom