Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You might pay more at first than HPS, but you will save more later, lol :circle-of-love:
Thank you so much for the reply!
Apparently, I will be needing more lights than expected!
I may not get your email, can you resend it, thank you :thanks:
the coverage of two 300w is not enough and the watt is not enough, so I don't suggest these two panels, how about you get 192x3w light, at least the coverage is better :Namaste:
If you want the 60x5w lights, we don't sell them any more, please order on EB or Amazon :high-five:
Hello smoke sara!
I did send an email yesterday to the email address on your signature!
Hope to hear soon from you.
As for the needing a 1200w... It seems to go way over the budget I have at the moment... What if I get 2 sets of 2x300w? Do you think that would work?
Hope the shipping will be cheaper than using the shipito.com service....

I have resent the email to the same address, just now!

As for which lights to get, i guess it will all depend on the price of the shipping!

You might pay more at first than HPS, but you will save more later, lol :circle-of-love:

I may not get your email, can you resend it, thank you :thanks:
the coverage of two 300w is not enough and the watt is not enough, so I don't suggest these two panels, how about you get 192x3w light, at least the coverage is better :Namaste:
If you want the 60x5w lights, we don't sell them any more, please order on EB or Amazon :high-five:

:high-five:

As for which lights to get, i guess it will all depend on the price of the shipping!

Sorry, double post. :Namaste:

Great news everyone, :cheer:
we are going to sell the Cree lights from Augest if everything goes on well with the patent thing:thumb:. And now we are looking for the suitable representatives around the world. :circle-of-love:
In US and Canada, we will need only one representative store in each state, and in EU countries, we only need one representative store for one country. :Namaste:
If any stores has interest to sell our Cree lights, please contact us, if you know any stores around that also has the interest, please help us contact them to send email to us. :surf::surf:
If you have more good sales advices, you can also share with us so we can improve. :circle-of-love:
We will pick the most suitable ones to be our Cree lights reseller in each place. :high-five:Thank you all. :thanks:
Sara
Are you going to be retrofitting the Mars II/Reflector series with Cree diodes, or is it going to be a completely new design? Is the light gonna have multiple discrete Cree XLamp diodes or just one integrated array (like XLamp CXB3590). Or is it going to be a mix of Epistar color diodes and white Cree diodes?

If I had to guess, I would say you are probably going with something like the Cree XLamp XP-E-series. I would think XP-E series has a good availability in China, because it's being used in so many flashlights manufactured in China. Though the color versions of XP-E might be harder/more expensive to source?

What Epistar diodes are you currently using in your products? Would be interesting to see the datasheets for them, so we could compare their efficiency against Cree products. It seems to be quite hard to find any decent documentation for Epistar leds :\

High oinnk, thanks for stopping by. :circle-of-love: Below is some basic information of our cree lights, all the chips are using Cree ones, no Epistar (we can use Epistars on the lights, but I guess most of you would love to use Cree chips even it will be more expensive), it is a completed a new design, and only our company has it. We are trying to protect our design, that is why the patent process takes soo long time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
1:size:480x310x125mm
2: LED spectrum: CREE XPE series 630nm 460nm and white ;XHP70 660nm./ CREE do not have IR and 440nm, you can check on there website.
3: this is a reflector light, no lens, 100degree reflector.
4: Esteemed preselling date :Aug,1.2015
5: Price: undecided yet
6: Coverage: 2'x4' at the hight of 24''
7: Location: China, we do not have those lights stock in every warehouse before Sep. 2015.
8: LED amount: 128pieces.
And here are some reference pictures: :circle-of-love:
QQ_20150311140936.jpg
QQ_20150311140914.jpg

There will be a remote control for you to control the time and spectrum, and you can check the room temperature and humity on it. :thumb:
Are you going to be retrofitting the Mars II/Reflector series with Cree diodes, or is it going to be a completely new design? Is the light gonna have multiple discrete Cree XLamp diodes or just one integrated array (like XLamp CXB3590). Or is it going to be a mix of Epistar color diodes and white Cree diodes?

If I had to guess, I would say you are probably going with something like the Cree XLamp XP-E-series. I would think XP-E series has a good availability in China, because it's being used in so many flashlights manufactured in China. Though the color versions of XP-E might be harder/more expensive to source?

What Epistar diodes are you currently using in your products? Would be interesting to see the datasheets for them, so we could compare their efficiency against Cree products. It seems to be quite hard to find any decent documentation for Epistar leds :\

High tucker99, you can use the 96x3w for your grow space, will get good result :thumb:
During veg, turn veg switch on, and during flower, turn both switches on :high-five: easy :thumb:
As to the yoyo, we don't have them in CA, and UK warehouse, if you are in other places like US, EU,AU, you can feel free to order them on our website, we cannot send free yoyo to you. :Namaste:

Thanks Sara,
Just placed order. Look forward to getting your lights. How are they shipped to East Coast U.S. and estimated transit time.

Thanks,
Tucker

Hello smoke sara!
I did send an email yesterday to the email address on your signature!
Hope to hear soon from you.
As for the needing a 1200w... It seems to go way over the budget I have at the moment... What if I get 2 sets of 2x300w? Do you think that would work?
Hope the shipping will be cheaper than using the shipito.com service....

They have a Warehouse in CA and a Warehouse in NJ. They will ship from which ever has what you want. I am in NJ and my order shipped from CA because that was where the tents were. :) :peace:

Thanks for the info! Have been chatting with Sara and Sean.. I have settled on getting the 192x3w reflector! Just trying to get the money straight, so will be ordering in about 2 weeks!
As for the shipping, apparently using DHL from China to Mozambique is cheaper! So I will opt for that!

They have a Warehouse in CA and a Warehouse in NJ. They will ship from which ever has what you want. I am in NJ and my order shipped from CA because that was where the tents were. :) :peace:

High oinnk, thanks for stopping by. :circle-of-love: Below is some basic information of our cree lights, all the chips are using Cree ones, no Epistar (we can use Epistars on the lights, but I guess most of you would love to use Cree chips even it will be more expensive), it is a completed a new design, and only our company has it. We are trying to protect our design, that is why the patent process takes soo long time. :cheesygrinsmiley:
1:size:480x310x125mm
2: LED spectrum: CREE XPE series 630nm 460nm and white ;XHP70 660nm./ CREE do not have IR and 440nm, you can check on there website.
3: this is a reflector light, no lens, 100degree reflector.
4: Esteemed preselling date :Aug,1.2015
5: Price: undecided yet
6: Coverage: 2'x4' at the hight of 24''
7: Location: China, we do not have those lights stock in every warehouse before Sep. 2015.
8: LED amount: 128pieces.
And here are some reference pictures: :circle-of-love:

There will be a remote control for you to control the time and spectrum, and you can check the room temperature and humity on it. :thumb:

sounds amazing sara!!!! and i cant wait to see some grows with that beast!!! but just for my input i think that a light with the colored epistar diodes and some White cree diodes would bring a good compromise to your LEDs, amazing lights at a reasonable price :Namaste:

High tucker99, the light might be shipped out on Monday as the warehouse worker don't work at weekend :Namaste: adn usually you can get the light around 3~5 days after they are shipped out from warehouse :high-five:
Thanks Sara,
Just placed order. Look forward to getting your lights. How are they shipped to East Coast U.S. and estimated transit time.

Thanks,
Tucker

:thumb: great for ya ganjazz, more lights, more buds, lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
2 pieces Grow Light Full Spectrum 60x5W LED Hydroponic(130W True Watt) and 3 yoyo-sets will be delivered monday.

More powah :) 1750W than total and final.

:cheer: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:
high supergroomer :circle-of-love:
haha,ganjazz means he ordered another two lights again, lol :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Hope you're not referring to my order, that's not what I ordered.

Thank you Thenman123 :circle-of-love: The money will be worth it :thumb:
Thanks for the info! Have been chatting with Sara and Sean.. I have settled on getting the 192x3w reflector! Just trying to get the money straight, so will be ordering in about 2 weeks!
As for the shipping, apparently using DHL from China to Mozambique is cheaper! So I will opt for that!
:passitleft:
i know, i know, :)

Epistar is different from Cree, they need different kinds of power supply, so if we combine them together, it might be harmful to the whole light's life span :Namaste:
We have tested the light, so far the result is being great, :cheer::thumb:
sounds amazing sara!!!! and i cant wait to see some grows with that beast!!! but just for my input i think that a light with the colored epistar diodes and some White cree diodes would bring a good compromise to your LEDs, amazing lights at a reasonable price :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom