Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Then I owe you an apology my friend.

While I haven't agreed with Munchies on everything, I kinda feel like every time he says something that isn't heaping praise on MH he gets people lining up to tell him how he's wrong.

It's all good,

Thanks for the input man :Namaste:

If anyone hasn't noticed Sara has not commented on the issue in a day or two.I also haven't received a email from Lucy who I've been in contact either...

It is very frustrating to have everyone see this as dis respect. I'm not going to keep this off the forums just so Mars Hydro can have a forum full of the greatness and near zero complaints. That's not what this forum is here for. This is for discussion, and to get problems handled.
If you want to praise the company and your experience then write a review, stop telling people not to post the issues they have which haven't been resolved.

Especially when,Certain Mars Hydro reps have asked me "can you please not post this on 420" and "can you remove your last post from 420" That is just going to make me post absolutely everything I have been dealing with through this company.

Look back at my post and it's not hard to see whom it was.

When 3 days go by with no contact I have no choice but to post here on the forum considering there is no customer service phone number, and this forum seems to be where they are most active.

:thumb: Morning Randy, hope you like the new doll, lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
I noticed there were a lot of posts on the 60 X 5 lights so while on eBay I checked the Mars store and damn if one didn't follow me home that was at 5:30 pm and by 7:15 I had a tracking number and info on what to do if there is any trouble. Now perhaps we should post a Top 10 reasons to tell the Wife why I need more lights:thumb:

Just got a UPS notice the light will arrive Thursday not even 24 hrs after order can't get better than that

High WhiteBoyBrian, nice to see your plants, looking great so far. :circle-of-love:
As to the flush, I am not any expert, I believe Boogy man or others might give your more reasonable and useful advices, lol :thanks:
Hey guys I've been using my Marshydro reflector 96x3 for a few months now and it's been great . I've been growing strawberry blue and lemon kush . I'm approaching week 8 of harvest now and my buds are looking great .
I'll attach a few pics but I have a quick question .
I'm hoping to harvest within the best couple of weeks , I'm seeing some milky trichs but still mostly clear .
I'm just confused on whether I should flush the plants or not ?
I haven't given my plants any nutes for the past week , I've just been watering with ph'd water mixed with cal/mag .
I've been using Dyna gro bloom for my plays and growing in FFOF .
Should I stop mixing cal/mag and justice ph'd water ?
Should I flush the plant and when should I flush ?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated
image27404.jpg
image27405.jpg
image27406.jpg
image27407.jpg
image27408.jpg
image27409.jpg
Nice to see you here Boogyman :circle-of-love:
how fast are they drinking water? what size pots? I'd potentially hit with another feeding and then flush from that point on. You should be alright, though.
:circle-of-love:
Hey boogeyman thanks for the response ! They are in 2 gallon pots , and I've been watering every 3 days or so , I usually water until I see some coming out the bottom .
When do you think is the best time to flush before harvest, or how soon before cutting off branches
Good to know, thank you Boogy :thumb:
I normally just harvest the whole plant, not separate branches. You can do a two week flush before harvest. Sounds like you didn't use that much nutrients? You could probably get away with less than a two week flush, though. Especially since you've been feeding plain water pretty much for the past couple feedings.

if you were in 5gal+ you'd like your results a lot more, too! def recommend moving up to larger size pots. I used to do all my plants in 2 gal pots and I moved up to 5gal, big difference. 7gal next run :)

Hello Munchies, we were contacting UPS for the package status and not until the afternoon of yesterday, we get that the package is damagined already. But today, when we confirm with UPS, they said the package is still in good condition and they are deliverying it. :Namaste: We are also confused by this, we will check with UPS again, but since they are deliverying it now, can you please reject the package when it arrives, and then after we get the returned light, we will refund the money to you, really sorry for the chaos, we don't want this thing happen, it is really beyond our control. :Namaste:
Sara,

I just spoke with UPS on the phone after checking the tracking again and seeing the package was given the OK to be sent to my address. The package is completely destroyed, per UPS info. They apparently contacted Mars asking what to do with the package since it is so damaged and were given the OK by Mars to go ahead and send it anyway. I have sent numerous e-mails stating that I do not want the product anymore I just want a refund. I get that it's no ones fault about the train, but taking this long to refund my money for a product that isn't even usable anymore, nor have I even received it is just bad customer service. I am not bashing anyone, I am just a concerned customer that is worried about the large amount of money I have spent with you. Something needs to be done about this, I have disputed the charge with PayPal so it would be quite easy to just accept the dispute and give me the refund, I'm not sure what the problem is.
morning Kriaze :circle-of-love:
I think this is probably a good place to discuss what's happening with TheMunchies and Mars-Hydro, this is what the thread is for. It's great to read about all the fan worshipping etc but it's good to have the other side of the coin too. I'd feel a bit strange if all I ever read was good things, as that doesn't happen in many businesses. I like the fact that it's kept real and it's also great to see Sara step up to the mark and try her best with certain customers that aren't quite as understanding as some of us are. I think this is a great thread, with both the ups and downs. Here's to keeping it real :Namaste::thumb:

High tucker99, you can use the 96x3w for your grow space, will get good result :thumb:
During veg, turn veg switch on, and during flower, turn both switches on :high-five: easy :thumb:
As to the yoyo, we don't have them in CA, and UK warehouse, if you are in other places like US, EU,AU, you can feel free to order them on our website, we cannot send free yoyo to you. :Namaste:
Mars Reflector Series 96X3:
Considering this for a cabinet hydro 1-plant scrog grow, 72"H X 36"W X 18"D. Does this seem to be a good option? Is it really as simple as Mars says on their web site about just pushing a switch from veg to flower?? Seems too simple, but if it works I'm in. Sara how can I get those yoyo suspension devices. Can you throw them in with the deal :) ?

Hey just another shout out to the MarsHydro team. You all rock my socks at this point!

Very happy to have 3 strong as ever LEDs to my name now.

I did have one question for you - Does your team do drop testing or impact testing on the units? I know your testing and quality control is very high I have just had this burning question...

Thank you again, and I swear I'll do a veggie grow here just for you, very soon!

morning MonkeyTime, thank you for the input, and yes this is the thread for, for growers to post questions and complaints and we dealt with it, also for sharing and caring. :circle-of-love:
I couldn't disagree more, this is exactly where it should be discussed. Isn't that what this thread is for? MH could have been an active participant and notified a second party if needed....that's customer service.
Completely agree with everything except the backhanded comment about being understanding. Given the timeline of his troubles, I think he's entitled his frustrations. He's been polite but honest in everything I can recall.
I understand Munchies' frustrations too, we on the other side of the planet are also frustated, cause we cannot solve him problem as we want in time, there are more procedures to process, more information need to confirm from your side and some time the workers from your side is slow, that is why we hope you all can understand us as well, after all, we are all with good intentions, :Namaste:
I understand you Kriaze, :thumb:
You've misread my comment, there is nothing backhanded about it at all. Just simple truth and no finger pointing. I appreciate reading the good the bad and the ugly, but if I'm going to call anyone out it will be upfront and direct, no backhandedness ever. It was a generalised comment ;)
:Namaste:
Then I owe you an apology my friend.

While I haven't agreed with Munchies on everything, I kinda feel like every time he says something that isn't heaping praise on MH he gets people lining up to tell him how he's wrong.

It's all good,
I believe Munchies I said that we were working on it, that time I did not know the detailed, the train accident, also we don't know the status of your package, so I cannot give you the answers. :Namaste: Hope you can understand.
Thanks for the input man :Namaste:

If anyone hasn't noticed Sara has not commented on the issue in a day or two.I also haven't received a email from Lucy who I've been in contact either...

It is very frustrating to have everyone see this as dis respect. I'm not going to keep this off the forums just so Mars Hydro can have a forum full of the greatness and near zero complaints. That's not what this forum is here for. This is for discussion, and to get problems handled.
If you want to praise the company and your experience then write a review, stop telling people not to post the issues they have which haven't been resolved.

Especially when,Certain Mars Hydro reps have asked me "can you please not post this on 420" and "can you remove your last post from 420" That is just going to make me post absolutely everything I have been dealing with through this company.

Look back at my post and it's not hard to see whom it was.

When 3 days go by with no contact I have no choice but to post here on the forum considering there is no customer service phone number, and this forum seems to be where they are most active.

Looking really good arellanobrian :thumb::circle-of-love:
This is the start of week 6 of flower so 42 days since the switch to 12/12 and the buds are frostyer than most buds ive seen before but not the biggest ive grown, but i figure they have 3-4 weeks left so we'll see how they fill in. overall i like the lights alot, the heat stays only 2-3 degrees higher than the room i keep it in and i get great coverage in a 4x2 tent with only 315 Watts from the wall. ive made a few mistakes in this grow but we'll see what i get grams per watt :Namaste:
DSCN027414.JPG
DSCN027513.JPG
DSCN027613.JPG
DSCN027815.JPG
DSCN028213.JPG
DSCN028317.JPG
DSCN028411.JPG
DSCN028512.JPG
DSCN028713.JPG
DSCN028816.JPG
DSCN028912.JPG
DSCN029013.JPG
DSCN0291_640x480_.jpg
DSCN029220.JPG
DSCN029311.JPG
DSCN029512.JPG
DSCN029812.JPG
DSCN029911.JPG
DSCN030014.JPG
Great :thumb:

morning ganjazz, I believe it will be a good harvest, lol :circle-of-love:
Wow, nice buds there,

If i can get 1/4gr per watt first grow will be happy.that would be +250gr (for 1150w led power)
:circle-of-love:
:hmmmm: from wall more like 550-680w

still, goal is 250grams from 5 plants :morenutes:
:cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:
Ya I would be happy with .25 grams per watt with all the mistakes I've made haha the mars 144x5 pulls 315 watts when I did my watt test so die be happy with 85-100 grams but we'll see what I get I'll be posting the better pics here and final weight as well
:thumb:
:goodluck: i hope you get more harvest than you expect,buds still thickening, maybe 100-150gr ;)

Look forward to see end result. :grinjoint:

:passitleft:

When the package arrives Monday I will be rejecting it, I did already file a claim with PayPal though because I was planning MH would be able to intercept the package before it was sent here. I was hoping to not have to wait another 2 weeks to get a refund, I feel like it should be issued when UPS confirms the package has been rejected, not when you receive it. I just want this nightmare to be over.

Hi Theman123, welcome to 420 family :circle-of-love:
If you really wanna replace your 600w hps, two 300w the 60x5w is not enough at all, they will only replace around 300w hps, :Namaste: You will need at least a 1200w mars ii :circle-of-love:
Hi everyone!
I am really new to this forum! Just joined 2 minutes ago, specifically to ask a question!
I have a 1.4x1.4x1.8 meter grow tent, lined with mylar.
I currently have a 600w dual spectrum HPS light feeding 7 clones!
My problem is the temperature. In the summer here, I have registered temperatures up to 47C (I don't have a air cooled reflector)
So logically, I started searching for a air cooled reflector, but stumbled upon the Mars hydro leds. On their ebay shop, 2x300w grow lights go for about the same as I would pay for a reflector. Plus, on the reflector price, I would still have the add the cost of the extractors and ducting!
So at the moment I am tempted to switch to led technology.
Do you guys think those 2x300w leds will be enough? They are 60x5w leds.
If anyone here has ordered them, can you tell me dimensions and the weight of the packaging?
I live in south East Africa, and getting stuff shipped here costs a large fortune! Plus, on their website, they say they can't ship it here, so I'm going to have to go through either Myus.com or Shipito.com!
So just to have an idea of how much this switch is going to set me back....
As to the shipping, it is expensive to your country, but we can ship there, you can send email or message from our website, and there will be someone helping you take care of your order. :thanks:

Thank you J189RFC for stopping by :circle-of-love: I am glad you like our lights so far, hope you grow happy with them :high-five:
We do send our test light out, but it depends, right now, we don't need some, but it will be apprecated you can share your grow here, in this way, others can help you with your grow and you can show ppl how your growing work out :high-five:
Hey just another shout out to the MarsHydro team. You all rock my socks at this point!

Very happy to have 3 strong as ever LEDs to my name now.

I did have one question for you - Does your team do drop testing or impact testing on the units? I know your testing and quality control is very high I have just had this burning question...

Thank you again, and I swear I'll do a veggie grow here just for you, very soon!

Thank you Munchies, :circle-of-love: But we need to follow the processure too. If there is no rules and we do whatever we want, the company will be a mess. Thanks for your understanding. :peace:
When the package arrives Monday I will be rejecting it, I did already file a claim with PayPal though because I was planning MH would be able to intercept the package before it was sent here. I was hoping to not have to wait another 2 weeks to get a refund, I feel like it should be issued when UPS confirms the package has been rejected, not when you receive it. I just want this nightmare to be over.

Cheers, :cheer: always love the girls, lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
Get your medicine, we just cannot stop, haha :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
Hello sarah :blushsmile:

Identified another girl, :cheer:

1 more to go :circle-of-love: and 8 weeks until harvest,

Im out of weed supply today, need medicin :yikes:

Hello smoke sara!
I did send an email yesterday to the email address on your signature!
Hope to hear soon from you.
As for the needing a 1200w... It seems to go way over the budget I have at the moment... What if I get 2 sets of 2x300w? Do you think that would work?
Hope the shipping will be cheaper than using the shipito.com service....

Great news everyone, :cheer:
we are going to sell the Cree lights from Augest if everything goes on well with the patent thing:thumb:. And now we are looking for the suitable representatives around the world. :circle-of-love:
In US and Canada, we will need only one representative store in each state, and in EU countries, we only need one representative store for one country. :Namaste:
If any stores has interest to sell our Cree lights, please contact us, if you know any stores around that also has the interest, please help us contact them to send email to us. :surf::surf:
If you have more good sales advices, you can also share with us so we can improve. :circle-of-love:
We will pick the most suitable ones to be our Cree lights reseller in each place. :high-five:Thank you all. :thanks:
Sara

Back
Top Bottom