Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Seedlings have been over fed but I think they are fine for 2 weeks after germination. Germination took longer due to it being winter currently in the southern hemisphere.

I looked at your journal, and yeah you had a slow start on them, but they look much much better now. Sometimes that happens, I've had the same thing happen to me and then I get a huge plant in the end. Just keep them healthy, and you're seeing growth now. They will be fine, just keep vegging until you get the size you want. If they are photoperiod plants then you have time.

:goodjob:

Sara should I contact you personally about prices and lighting for my grow? Are the ones on eBay actually your models? I also heard and seen the pro series Mars hydro but can't find were to see prices or to buy. I want the led light with either veg flower switches or dimmable knob. (Reflector series) I'm looking for small grow about 2 to 4 plants. Currently only doing one auto... I also want to get one of your tents to go with the light. Pls let me know. ✌️

Sara should I contact you personally about prices and lighting for my grow? Are the ones on eBay actually your models? I also heard and seen the pro series Mars hydro but can't find were to see prices or to buy. I want the led light with either veg flower switches or dimmable knob. (Reflector series) I'm looking for small grow about 2 to 4 plants. Currently only doing one auto... I also want to get one of your tents to go with the light. Pls let me know. ✌️

I would go to the Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants website. They will have the best prices and you can get a light and tent combo. I have their 3'3"x3'3" tents. I use a Mars 900 in my flower tent. That gives me around 45w/sqft and does a great job. If you don't need that big a tent they also have a 2x2 that works well with a 400. :peace:

I would go to the Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants website. They will have the best prices and you can get a light and tent combo. I have their 3'3"x3'3" tents. I use a Mars 900 in my flower tent. That gives me around 45w/sqft and does a great job. If you don't need that big a tent they also have a 2x2 that works well with a 400. :peace:

I'll just add two things:
1. I understand Apollo Horticulture makes the tents for Mars. If you require more space, consider Apollo tents.
2. Use promo code "cofinest" for additional savings.

Peace

My pleasure. Any questions, just ask. :peace:

Hey super. I was wondering if I should just put my auto outside on balcony or is my led enuf? 150wat (50x3watt) full spectrum ufo. Only doing the one auto.. 3 gal smart pot.

image32090.jpg
image32091.jpg

Thanks so much seriously✌️. :) if doing both will make for better yield I'll do both.. It's Florida always good sun.. And for pests soil is full of neem and use it in spray/watering.. But if u feel and believe best way just keep inside will do. I do feel this light is good enuf for solid yield for my grow space and one plant.. Def going to be getting a Mars reflect and another grow space. Make one I have now as the seed veg. New flower. I hope the pro series takes off and I get my hands on one :)

*If* you put it out in the Sun remember it will not be used to its intensity and needs to be introduced to it a few hours at a time until it gets acclimatised.

I would keep it indoors myself but if my light was under powered I would give it as much sunlight as I could (once acclimatised)

*If* you put it out in the Sun remember it will not be used to its intensity and needs to be introduced to it a few hours at a time until it gets acclimatised.

I would keep it indoors myself but if my light was under powered I would give it as much sunlight as I could (once acclimatised)

Seems like more issues could arise from putting outside beside the pests... Going to just keep inside. My way ratio to area is not bad at all.. Feeling more confident. Still getting new light and tent soon as Sarah gets in contact. Thanks you brother!

I agree. You have an auto, and from my experience with autos they are a bit more sensitive to changing their enviroment. It's best to just let it stay with what it knows, and is used to. Most people dont do autos now days, but I love them, its all I grow now.

I agree. You have an auto, and from my experience with autos they are a bit more sensitive to changing their enviroment. It's best to just let it stay with what it knows, and is used to. Most people dont do autos now days, but I love them, its all I grow now.

Welcome to the thread nobody! Thank you for your comment and support. Any other dos and donts or feedback is greatly appreciated:) i got a royal cremation and a bubble kush auto fem seeds(1each) all by Royal queen seeds. I also have a snowbud fem photo by conuk seed.

Any info on your grows ? Didn't realize this wasn't my page sorry feel imbarest. Newbie and stoned

Back
Top Bottom