Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Good grief, I hope Smoke Sara does you good on this. I have been told to stick with Mars Hydros and so I did buy 1 400W and then ordered two more 400W to have three for three plants. If these lights will have problems, that is not going to be good. Even if they fix them for you, what about the time wasted once your plants are work in process.

If you are worried about a light going down the $60 eBay 60 X 5 is cheap insurance

Good morning Sara... I am on vacation and I need a favor. Sent you a PM about some lights. Thanks.

Welcome Shaggn:cheer: Both options are good. The BTU of 4pcs MarsII400w is 2552 and that of 3pcs Reflector96x5w is 2118. I think the heat is not a problem to you :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm not 100% sure but when the Mars Hydro site had some changes, I think they forgot to change the draw power for the Reflector 96x5w. I think I remember it being what it says now when it was still listed as 96x3w. Please let me know as I'm still in the works of my buy, but need to keep within a certain draw from the wall. Thank you

I am always in awe at how many people who have no backup plans in case something goes wrong??? Ever heard of Murphys Law? Sara please drop everything you are doing I forgot to plug my light in and now I think you broke it, I tried plugging it in and I stared at it for several hours. Is it supposed to have all of these weird colors and spots, there are spots every where I look. This is not right!!! I am waiting for you to send me tents and extra lights and anything else you can fit into several boxes of the free things I know you know that I know that you must owe me, I am going to go back and stare at my lights some more and see if I can make the spots go away. Are these lights supposed to be plugged in? Please hurry with your answers and my free things, nothing has even started to grow yet??? Do I need to plant something first or after I plug the lights in.... where did I leave those papers.... what...what??

I am always in awe at how many people who have no backup plans in case something goes wrong??? Ever heard of Murphys Law? Sara please drop everything you are doing I forgot to plug my light in and now I think you broke it, I tried plugging it in and I stared at it for several hours. Is it supposed to have all of these weird colors and spots, there are spots every where I look. This is not right!!! I am waiting for you to send me tents and extra lights and anything else you can fit into several boxes of the free things I know you know that I know that you must owe me, I am going to go back and stare at my lights some more and see if I can make the spots go away. Are these lights supposed to be plugged in? Please hurry with your answers and my free things, nothing has even started to grow yet??? Do I need to plant something first or after I plug the lights in.... where did I leave those papers.... what...what??

I think you forgot to take your meds!!!

It comes with wire cables, but you will need to buy a yo-yo to make hanging and adjusting height easier. Peace!!

You can pick up a pair of yoyo's from MH when you order your lights. I got mine included with the shipment at a very reasonable price. They weren't needed with my Mars II 1200 , but came in very handy for other use.

By any chance do you line your hats with aluminium foil ?

thinking different is worth the pain !

```````````````````````````````

I do not suggest the Yo Yo's , The first hangers I bought were the common Yo Yo type with the push button release and spider web thin line.

Last year I used them for a month. They felt like they were going to break earlier then designed.
I had Zero confidence in them.
Then I bought a 2nd panel and a set of ratchet hangers to hang it. What a difference !

I use all Ratchet hangers now

They are a breeze to use and VERY secure for lowering and raising the light , Cost me $8 online a pair and are rated for 72 lbs each , 144lbs total !
You should use them in pairs to allow near unlimited panel positioning and it helps to cut down on movement.

Ratchet hangers rule !

thanks Dew, pm replied.:circle-of-love:
Good morning Sara... I am on vacation and I need a favor. Sent you a PM about some lights. Thanks.

:party:haha, Shaggn, our new website has been launched.:cheer: The draw power for Reflector96 at the new website is correct, 200w~205w. :circle-of-love:
I'm not 100% sure but when the Mars Hydro site had some changes, I think they forgot to change the draw power for the Reflector 96x5w. I think I remember it being what it says now when it was still listed as 96x3w. Please let me know as I'm still in the works of my buy, but need to keep within a certain draw from the wall. Thank you

lol Neil:rofl::rofl::rofl:It reminds me of the paranoid one at the left.:passitleft: Neil, you have the talent of screewriter, excellent soliloquy.:thumb: I will keep this down, so much fun.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom