Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

wow, thanks for the details. :thumb: good job, LEDBud. :high-five: It's very instructive. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Auto Jock Horror's 32 days from seed under two Mars 300w old , they were slow to spout and break the surface , once they made their appearance they took 0ff.

They are in 14" Terra Cotta pots that work well to dry out the soil , Its nice to be in a natural container like Terra Cotta.Its my first time with them.

They conduct and hold heat well , I use a seed tray heater under them , I have a fish tank thermometer buried midway in one of the pots. I keep the Soil temperature between 73 and 75f. I think it speeds the nutrient uptake at around that temp as growth seems optimized with warm pots.

P3080081.JPG

If any of you have cool/ cold plant pots you need to fix it as I *Know* cold soil is slow soil , Cement floors being the absolute worse , anywhere cool is not optimal.

thank you, super, it's so sweet.:winkyface: we find it necessary to spread the right knowledge and those are the information the customers care about most.:Namaste:
I think you have taken your website to the next level. The information that you are providing is educating people on LED technology. I think you guys have done a great job. :goodjob: :peace:

:circle-of-love: hi one more thing, if you have placed orders yesterday, it will be a little late to receive the tracking number because of the change. We will work it out as soon as possible. :circle-of-love:

:thumb: Gnalr, how are you plants now?

Thanks for asking, Sara

Outside I have some containers of organic Red Robin tomatoes and various lettuces doing well planted together in window box containers. It should be salad time soon.

Inside my Mars 1200 is doing fine, bright and quiet, hung from the top rail of my Mars Hydro tent as close to the ceiling as I could get it.
Underneath it I have bout 15 plants. Everything from 5 foot tall clones of last grow's crop to little girls in one gallon pots almost ready to harvest (tiny but mighty). Don't know about par or lumens or buds per square inch or deep penetration, but I do know that I have wall to wall buds without a square sillymeter to spare. I do need a fan filter ozium is fighting a losing battle.

Maybe I'll get over my fear of DEA drones, men in uniforms and stool pigeons with button cams and figure out how to post pictures one day.

Life is GOOD. :)

:drool: wow wall to wall buds... I want to see them...
Thanks for asking, Sara

Outside I have some containers of organic Red Robin tomatoes and various lettuces doing well planted together in window box containers. It should be salad time soon.

Inside my Mars 1200 is doing fine, bright and quiet, hung from the top rail of my Mars Hydro tent as close to the ceiling as I could get it.
Underneath it I have bout 15 plants. Everything from 5 foot tall clones of last grow's crop to little girls in one gallon pots almost ready to harvest (tiny but mighty). Don't know about par or lumens or buds per square inch or deep penetration, but I do know that I have wall to wall buds without a square sillymeter to spare. I do need a fan filter ozium is fighting a losing battle.

Maybe I'll get over my fear of DEA drones, men in uniforms and stool pigeons with button cams and figure out how to post pictures one day.

Life is GOOD. :)

10 Different strains, all autoflowering including durban poison, euforia, sweet tooth, nyc diesel, think different, vertigo, swiss cheese, blueberry, ... a few purple lowryders F2's in a 5gal too.

Happy Frog soil and my own recipe of organic amendments. All fert at the start. (2) mars hydro II 1200w systems. So far very happy with the lights. The lowryders have tight nodes and thick lush leaves (they are a little ate from being outdoors for a few days). 24hr light cycle entire grow.

I will have a look at the Mars website and see the ones your talking about , then post back here in a edit.

back.. The Yo Yo hangers are not yet on the updated Website. No worries , I have what I like anyhow.

:circle-of-love:I feel our YoYo hanger is the same as the ratchet hanger you like.:smokin:

:thumb:they look great, Mushfarmer. keep doing great.:goodjob:
10 Different strains, all autoflowering including durban poison, euforia, sweet tooth, nyc diesel, think different, vertigo, swiss cheese, blueberry, ... a few purple lowryders F2's in a 5gal too.

Happy Frog soil and my own recipe of organic amendments. All fert at the start. (2) mars hydro II 1200w systems. So far very happy with the lights. The lowryders have tight nodes and thick lush leaves (they are a little ate from being outdoors for a few days). 24hr light cycle entire grow.

:cheer:great, Life! Life is so great! The light is very bright.:party:
image335.jpeg
image336.jpeg
image338.jpeg

It's here! It's up! So happy love it! Great service and help from Sara at Mars hydro. Would do business again with them. Great time on shipping and came via FedEx and package well. Easy hook up and looks professional. Any questions ask. So thankful for Sara's help and guidance including this forum. :)

:laugh:Haha, I wish I had grown something so I can show you.:angel: Why empty the tent?
Show me yours and I'll show you mine. :)

I'll play with pictures the next few days maybe post some when I empty the tent if I feel brave.

:hug: thank you, Gnarl. wow, our new website can hold you for a couple of hours...:dreamy:
I spent a couple of hours at the new web site. It looks fresh and seems very informative and functional. Lot's of work went into it. Very professional.

I will have a look at the Mars website and see the ones your talking about , then post back here in a edit.

back.. The Yo Yo hangers are not yet on the updated Website. No worries , I have what I like anyhow.

The ones Lucy sent me were much better than what I had previously purchased at a local hydro store and less than half the price. Very strong and worked great.

:biglaugh:yes... it hasn't been put on. Soon we will add it.:ganjamon:

Oh, ganjazz, I:love:these flowers...:drool: :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
Don't know what strain it is(found seed), but i like the shape, flowers of her. ;)

Reflector, Mars 2 made her look good :)
01900.JPG

03500.JPG

Back
Top Bottom