Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks:thanks for the help, Shaggn. We also have yoyo for sale. :Namaste:
It comes with wire cables, but you will need to buy a yo-yo to make hanging and adjusting height easier. Peace!!

:circle-of-love: hello Dennise, it's a gift for you :hug:
The last 144x5w reflector I received had a yo-yo in it... Not sure if it was a gift or if they are now putting them in with the lights.....:circle-of-love:

:grinjoint: yes, we sell them at the website. super, we have launched the new website, all ears on to the opinion.:high-five:
I think it was a gift. They sell them on their site if you search for it. :peace:

:thumb: Gnalr, how are you plants now?
You can pick up a pair of yoyo's from MH when you order your lights. I got mine included with the shipment at a very reasonable price. They weren't needed with my Mars II 1200 , but came in very handy for other use.

haha, randy, you are special, too. Every one here is special. That's also why I love you all.:party:
You are just Special Dennise ...............But that is why we Love your company:circle-of-love:

All is good Sara. Check your inbox. One quick question. Are the boxes still shipped discrete? :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:I feel our YoYo hanger is the same as the ratchet hanger you like.:smokin:
thinking different is worth the pain !

```````````````````````````````

I do not suggest the Yo Yo's , The first hangers I bought were the common Yo Yo type with the push button release and spider web thin line.

Last year I used them for a month. They felt like they were going to break earlier then designed.
I had Zero confidence in them.
Then I bought a 2nd panel and a set of ratchet hangers to hang it. What a difference !

I use all Ratchet hangers now

They are a breeze to use and VERY secure for lowering and raising the light , Cost me $8 online a pair and are rated for 72 lbs each , 144lbs total !
You should use them in pairs to allow near unlimited panel positioning and it helps to cut down on movement.

Ratchet hangers rule !

haha, iseckz, you have checked our new website. Is it good, or bad?:high-five:
OMG saving up for the
Epistar-160!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :circle-of-love:

Hello guys, our new website has been online today!:party::party::party::party: You can experiece the new sight of Mars-Hydro. :yahoo: Most importantly, more opinions are much appreciated. :cheesygrinsmiley: Tell me what you want to add at the new website or anything you want to change. We are all ears on.:ganjamon::ganjamon: Here is the link Home Page
And you guys can check the Mars Pro now at the new website!:cheer::cheer:

:thanks: pm replied. the boxes will be shipped discreetly and seperately.:Namaste:
All is good Sara. Check your inbox. One quick question. Are the boxes still shipped discrete? :circle-of-love:

Auto Jock Horror's 32 days from seed under two Mars 300w old , they were slow to spout and break the surface , once they made their appearance they took 0ff.

They are in 14" Terra Cotta pots that work well to dry out the soil , Its nice to be in a natural container like Terra Cotta.Its my first time with them.

They conduct and hold heat well , I have a seed tray heater under them , I have a fish tank thermometer buried midway in one of the pots. I keep the Soil temperature between 73 and 75f. I think it speeds the nutrient uptake at around that temp as growth seems optimized with warm pots.

P3080081.JPG

If any of you have cool/ cold plant pots you need to fix it as I *Know* cold soil is slow soil , Cement floors being the absolute worse , anywhere cool is not optimal.

:cheesygrinsmiley:thanks for the kind words.:yahoo: Haha, Mars Pro is coming officially. :party:
It's great! Love the change, also the very descriptive information on all your products. I was sold in buying another reflector.... but omg.. that Mars Pro 160. I must have!

Hello guys, our new website has been online today!:party::party::party::party: You can experiece the new sight of Mars-Hydro. :yahoo: Most importantly, more opinions are much appreciated. :cheesygrinsmiley: Tell me what you want to add at the new website or anything you want to change. We are all ears on.:ganjamon::ganjamon: Here is the link Home Page
And you guys can check the Mars Pro now at the new website!:cheer::cheer:

I think you have taken your website to the next level. The information that you are providing is educating people on LED technology. I think you guys have done a great job. :goodjob: :peace:

yes, randy. They are different system. The old site uses Magento and the new one is Able commerce. They couldn't share the database... :battingeyelashes: Now you can register a new account. :hug:
Hello Sara, Went on the new site and the log in from the old site did not work just letting you know.

Back
Top Bottom