Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

do you have a new model will come out soon or not?

I did not hear we will have new model come out recently. please order the light we have. thank you very much.

Dear All my friends, is there someone can speak French? I have something need to translate, I need your help becuase I can not read French. :( thank you.

Wew!

100_00764.JPG

Number 2 in tha hizzy.

thank you for your help Jon, we are apply ETL certificated now, passed, so we need French instruction, I think google translate is not ok:) I have a friend help me now, I am very happy, his first language is French. thank you all.
Hi Sara,
have you tried and app to translate for you, heres a link to Google Translate, this should work for you:)

Google Translate - Android Apps on Google Play

Question:

Do the Reflector and Mars series use ball bearing fans?

If not, that would make a nice upgrade option. I know Buckshot had a fan that failed. I'm sure many people would be willing to upgrade to ball bearing for reliability ( that is, if you aren't using ball bearing fans already ).

Hi Sara !! I've decided to go with TopLED lights for my grow and would like to know what you (or anyone else) recommend for a 4'X2'X6' (120cmX60cmX182cm) cabinet.

your light is under testing. as soon as I ship out, I will PM you tracking number, thank you .
Hi Sara, I noticed my order is still processing - when might I expect a tracking #? Order 100000072. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom