Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sorry, no fan suggestion but yes that 700 watt LED will flower a 3x3 foot area with ease.

Thanks for the input. I want to keep the fan question alive because it's a serious concern.

Anyone have any idea about a quiet plug n play fan solution? Anyone?

I can't find it, but distinctly remember reading someone commenting that their mars II was quiet.

Wooze, does your Mars700 sounds like a gaming pc or a small-scale server station? If yes, it should be 'normal'..
My solution (after switching fans) was using a closet cabin (two wooden IKEA things stuck together), so it sounds like a small desktop PC.

Thu of nfingers sy=Wootze;2224261]High All, I had tremendous success with last mini grow in 2x3 closet. 2 indicas, 8 zips. Using only one marsll 700 watt.

Two questions...will the 700 watt really be adequate for flowering in a 3x3 tent?

The fans in the light ran loud right out of the box. Does anyone have any suggestions for plug and play quiet fans that provide adequate venting?

I need to do another run for a relatively urgent medical situation and stealth and time are serious considerations.

Thank you in advance for any help you may come up with.[/QUOTE]
Hi Wootze
I just bought a 3 by 3 by 6 foot tent with a Mars 900 and a 6 inch inline fan with a carbon filter. I have the Mars in another cabinet right now flowering another grow and a 3w 96 in the 3 by 3 foot tent which Looks like plenty for the veg. no problems with heat so far but I've only had the tent up 48 hours.I think you'll be fine with the 700 I bought the 900 with the Thought of upgrading later to a bigger Tent. Hope this helps

Wooze, does your Mars700 sounds like a gaming pc or a small-scale server station? If yes, it should be 'normal'..
My solution (after switching fans) was using a closet cabin (two wooden IKEA things stuck together), so it sounds like a small desktop PC.

Thank you for responding. Might you have the link for the replacement fans you used?
The cabinets? Sounds stealthy.

Thu of nfingers sy=Wootze;2224261]High All, I had tremendous success with last mini grow in 2x3 closet. 2 indicas, 8 zips. Using only one marsll 700 watt.

Two questions...will the 700 watt really be adequate for flowering in a 3x3 tent?

The fans in the light ran loud right out of the box. Does anyone have any suggestions for plug and play quiet fans that provide adequate venting?

I need to do another run for a relatively urgent medical situation and stealth and time are serious considerations.

Thank you in advance for any help you may come up with.
Hi Wootze
I just bought a 3 by 3 by 6 foot tent with a Mars 900 and a 6 inch inline fan with a carbon filter. I have the Mars in another cabinet right now flowering another grow and a 3w 96 in the 3 by 3 foot tent which Looks like plenty for the veg. no problems with heat so far but I've only had the tent up 48 hours.I think you'll be fine with the 700 I bought the 900 with the Thought of upgrading later to a bigger Tent. Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Definitely helps, thanks. I bought the mars II when it first came out. Can't remember the price but it seems like they are noticeably less expensive now. Am I imagining this?

[QU OTE=Wootze;2226216]Hi Wootze
I just bought a 3 by 3 by 6 foot tent with a Mars 900 and a 6 inch inline fan with a carbon filter. I have the Mars in another cabinet right now flowering another grow and a 3w 96 in the 3 by 3 foot tent which Looks like plenty for the veg. no problems with heat so far but I've only had the tent up 48 hours.I think you'll be fine with the 700 I bought the 900 with the Thought of upgrading later to a bigger Tent. Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Definitely helps, thanks. I bought the mars II when it first came out. Can't remember the price but it seems like they are noticeably less expensive now. Am I imagining this?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they were more expensive I remember my first VCR $600 and my last One $28.

Hello Everyone, I am back, and had a great holiday:) how are you these days? miss me?lol.

BTW, emails will be replied in one hour, replied from me or my assistant. and lights will be shipped out in 24hours, then update tracking number in 48hours. if you do not get our reply or tracking number, please feel free to email us.

Check your tracking number, please email to : service@topledgrowlight.com my assistant Viky will help you very fast.

thanks for you sharing your experience Tunaslayer:))))
[QU OTE=Wootze;2226216]Hi Wootze
I just bought a 3 by 3 by 6 foot tent with a Mars 900 and a 6 inch inline fan with a carbon filter. I have the Mars in another cabinet right now flowering another grow and a 3w 96 in the 3 by 3 foot tent which Looks like plenty for the veg. no problems with heat so far but I've only had the tent up 48 hours.I think you'll be fine with the 700 I bought the 900 with the Thought of upgrading later to a bigger Tent. Hope this helps

Definitely helps, thanks. I bought the mars II when it first came out. Can't remember the price but it seems like they are noticeably less expensive now. Am I imagining this?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they were more expensive I remember my first VCR $600 and my last One $28.[/QUOTE]

I know the price is lower and lower now, hope the price is much lower than before in the next two years, then everyone can buy led light, they will not think led is expensive anymore. haha:)
Hi Wootze

Hello Everyone, I am back, and had a great holiday:) how are you these days? miss me?lol.

BTW, emails will be replied in one hour, replied from me or my assistant. and lights will be shipped out in 24hours, then update tracking number in 48hours. if you do not get our reply or tracking number, please feel free to email us.

Check your tracking number, please email to : service@topledgrowlight.com my assistant Viky will help you very fast.

Just emailed you

Hello Sara

I have send an email to the email address you have listed.
Thanks in Advance

We have replied all emails we got from customers, if you still do not get our reply, please resend to us. thank you very much :)

One good news, our lights have been released from UK customs, so we will have lights in UK stock very soon. maybe in the next 2~3days in warehouse. so we have updated the price on our website. please go to order if you want some.

Besides, we will arrange shipment from UK warehouse for all Europe Union customers. save duties and customs's check.

Any questions, welcome to email us.

US shipment has arrived at US customs for some days, hope products will be released very soon:) then we can ship the 1600w out very fast. only 20pieces left now:) We have arranged more 1600w ship to US warehouse, but we are not sure when will arrive at US port.

email replied. are you from UK? you can choose UK when you place order. we just update on our website. there has an option for UK customer now.
Hi sara i havw emailed you many thanks

Thank you for responding. Might you have the link for the replacement fans you used?
The cabinets? Sounds stealthy.
I replaced the build-in Reflector fans with standard 120mm PC-fans ("ultra-low-noise" stuff) - didn't make any remarkable difference, the quality used is fine. It's a typical problem: effiency vs loudness. (Made some posts many pages before about this+replacement).
My closed cabinet is in my picture archive, nothing special, but had some friends (and a visiting mother....) who didn't noticed anything about what's going on inside. (Turned off for a while the LEDs with an external switch, and decreased a bit more the air-ventilation with a (freaking expensiv!) voltage regulator..) But i must add: it's still not silence! You'll still hear a muffled buzzing.

Back
Top Bottom