Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey Sara

I have ordered some more lights to help with this tent ;)

IMG_068526.JPG

There are 2 x Mars II 400w at the moment, I have ordered 2 more to make it 4 and they should be getting all the light they need

:peace:

wow, thank you GG, thank you very much :circle-of-love:
Hey Sara

I have ordered some more lights to help with this tent ;)

IMG_068526.JPG

There are 2 x Mars II 400w at the moment, I have ordered 2 more to make it 4 and they should be getting all the light they need

:peace:

Hi Sara, my plants are loving their MARS II 1200W :high-five:

Thank you for the great customer service and speedy delivery.

DSCN11079.JPG

The light runs quietly and the casing does not get warm, even the air blowing out is barely keeping the temperature up in my grow bunker.

DSCN11229.JPG

I was really struggling with high temps from HPS, now I just have one oscillating fan and almost Ideal conditions - LED only: (79F)

DSCN08658.JPG

With 250W CFL added above the oscillating fan: 81F and 84F (2 measurement points, 3 ft apart)

DSCN11427.JPG

If I turn off the fan, the temperature drops to less than 22C (72F), because the warmth from the MARS II is sucked straight out.

DSCN10586.JPG

DSCN11589.JPG

They have been under their MARS II 1200w for one week now and are loving it, here C99 with about 2 weeks to go.

DSCN107210.JPG

:Namaste:

I send this link to our engineer, this is what he told me :
this fan, Static pressure , CFM and Rotational speed is too low, you can not use this fan.
Our Static pressure is2.57mmH2O. CFM is 79.25.

Thanks Sara, I will see if I can get away with just insulation and dambening. If not, I will seek new fan.

Light is rather bright. When I open my cabinet door whole room is lit.

So I have been looking at the Mars II and Reflector series from TopLED.What are pros and cons of them?What is the main difference between them?I am currently using a Diamond 100 watt LED.It is a great led but also expensive, so I'm looking to try the TopLED and cant make up my mind between the two.So, Mars II or Reflector?

So I have been looking at the Mars II and Reflector series from TopLED.What are pros and cons of them?What is the main difference between them?I am currently using a Diamond 100 watt LED.It is a great led but also expensive, so I'm looking to try the TopLED and cant make up my mind between the two.So, Mars II or Reflector?

The only advantage I see of reflector over Mars is the ability to switch off the red LEDs saving on power consumption. This is good in veg

Also reflector use 3w leds, so less intensity than Mars but also slightly less heat. I have Mars IIs and love them

MarsII for sure why do the older model ?

Good evening Sara. I just completed payment for my two 3x96 series reflector lights. Just email me the info. Thanks for the discount and free yoyo hangers. Top Led rocks.....

please email me your order number ASAP, my assistant is arranging today's shipment now.
Good evening Sara. I just completed payment for my two 3x96 series reflector lights. Just email me the info. Thanks for the discount and free yoyo hangers. Top Led rocks.....

mars II use 5w chip, higher penetration. non-switchable.
The only advantage I see of reflector over Mars is the ability to switch off the red LEDs saving on power consumption. This is good in veg

Also reflector use 3w leds, so less intensity than Mars but also slightly less heat. I have Mars IIs and love them

:welcome: Ricorico:)
Hi Sara, my plants are loving their MARS II 1200W :high-five:

Thank you for the great customer service and speedy delivery.

DSCN11079.JPG

The light runs quietly and the casing does not get warm, even the air blowing out is barely keeping the temperature up in my grow bunker.

DSCN11229.JPG

I was really struggling with high temps from HPS, now I just have one oscillating fan and almost Ideal conditions - LED only: (79F)

DSCN08658.JPG

With 250W CFL added above the oscillating fan: 81F and 84F (2 measurement points, 3 ft apart)

DSCN11427.JPG

If I turn off the fan, the temperature drops to less than 22C (72F), because the warmth from the MARS II is sucked straight out.

DSCN10586.JPG

DSCN11589.JPG

They have been under their MARS II 1200w for one week now and are loving it, here C99 with about 2 weeks to go.

DSCN107210.JPG

:Namaste:

We only have 5 mars II 1600w stock in US now, if you need one, please order ASAP, the price will back to 650USD once we are out of stock there. I am not sure when will the next shipment arrive, you know our US shipment always delay. :)

I've been waiting since 9/16 :( according to sara it will finally be here on Monday though!

I'm sorry to hear it. This is extremely rare. I have ordered 3 sets of lights from Sara and all have arrived within 5 days. This latest delivery being the fastest. But this may be because of the warehouse here.

But rest assured you will definitely receive it, and Dude (or Dudette) it's totally worth the wait

photo_2_1_35.JPG

Back
Top Bottom