Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Haha Gsus4, nice point! :cheesygrinsmiley:
The thing is I cannot smoke, and it is illegal to smoke cannabis in China, but I like these icons, :volcano-smiley: They are so funny and interesting. :morenutes:
Hey I know this is off topic, but I just have to ask you Sara. With all those little emoticons you post and your name, it kind of seems you're a smoker/toker, but ...in China??? really? Or do you just like hanging out here with us stoners?:high-five:

Hello all my friends,
As our Chinese New years is approaching, our factory workers will have one month's holiday from Feb. 10th to the early of March. So during this period, we cannot produce lights and ship them to any of our warehouse. :volcano-smiley: The earliest time of the next shipment to our warehouse is around the end of April. :love:
In case we will be out of stock at that time, which is likely to happen (most of the lights will run out of stock in March and April according to our previous years' experience). Therefore, if you have plans to order our lights, please order ASAP or please order after April so that your grows will not be influenced by the delay.:high-five:

We noticed these days there is some company copying our lights' design and sell them at a lower price on ebay. Dear everyone here, our auction on ebay is over now, so please be careful to check the products' size when you are buying a light online. I hope you will not be cheated by the false information and get a bad light. :Namaste:

In addition to my below post, all of our lights have our logo "Mars-Hydro" on it, if you cannot find one on the lights, it is a fake one. :high-five:
We noticed these days there is some company copying our lights' design and sell them at a lower price on EB. Dear everyone here, our auction on EB is over now, so please be careful to check the products' size when you are buying a light online. I hope you will not be cheated by the false information and get a bad light. :Namaste:

Hello,
I want to upgrade my HPS for a 6'x6' (2mx2m=4m^2) room with an hydroponic ebb and flow system to your leds Mars II (5W LED) series. I would like some advice about what models to buy, i hear its better to have a couple smaller ones than one big, and that sounds just great for my needs (transport, scalability, etc).
I cant send PMs, but if you can send me more details with price here or by PM ill check it asap, i use skype a lot so if you want to talk faster there im up for it, im in EU and you seem to have a warehouse in my country.
I will document all stages of the grow room in this forum and others.

Thanks!

Question for you: do you make a veg specific led light? I am thinking of getting a cheap one for my veg cabinet but it will never need to bloom so would rather full output in veg spectrum. Would need to be wide spread and work close to plants as cabinet is two layer and short. Looking for something low power - right now 4x20w fluorescent tubes on each shelf

What do you think?

Too shelf close up:
image17961.jpg

Whole cabinet sorry about sideways pic
image17118.jpg

If you look at them on there web page you can select any of the Mars II up to the 1200 watt for Veg only .. they charge an 80$ up charge for the 400w & 700w, 90$ for the 900w, and 100$ for the 1200w.. hope this helps.. don't forget to use the coupon for 5% off.

Question for you: do you make a veg specific led light? I am thinking of getting a cheap one for my veg cabinet but it will never need to bloom so would rather full output in veg spectrum. Would need to be wide spread and work close to plants as cabinet is two layer and short. Looking for something low power - right now 4x20w fluorescent tubes on each shelf

What do you think?

Looks like I don't have the room. They say 18" minimum and my plants are touching my fluoros - oh well they are working fine.

I was just going to say the same thing. My Veg cabinet was two shelves. I took the top one out when I went from CFL to LED so I would have the room. If you are just using the one space you might consider taking out the top shelf. IMO the growth you would get from an LED vs Florescent would probably make up for the loss of the shelf space.

I was just going to say the same thing. My Veg cabinet was two shelves. I took the top one out when I went from CFL to LED so I would have the room. If you are just using the one space you might consider taking out the top shelf. IMO the growth you would get from an LED vs Florescent would probably make up for the loss of the shelf space.

Right now I have three dwc large plants in there and 6 seedlings and 5 clones. Can't afford to lose the space.
Due to the fact I have a separate veg and bloom area the plants can veg for the entire 10 weeks of bloom time so they fill all available space in that time anyway...

So I wasn't originally going to post anything here, but I was treated as well I could hope from any company having issues with shipping. The day after I placed my order I had an email, Very communicative, friendly and gave timely responces. I am by no means a patient person. I can wait for plants but in life I do not wait.

Took almost a Month and a half but because of the amazing customer services given to me, and the incredible price I am very happy that I bought a Mars Hydro. Sure it may be from China but hey, they really do do good business. I like to keep local usually but aside from building my own i would be SOL.

So here is my 5 star rating for Mars Hydro, Lucy and Sara. Thank you ladies it really was a pleasure. Now I will build you a grow and show the world the awesome strength and power of a LED panel. I'm thinking tumbler tomatoes, gherkins, and some spicy peppers. :)

Back
Top Bottom