Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks Boxd Wine, :circle-of-love: we will not raise the price at least at this moment. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I completely agree with Wizgrow saying Mars Hydro gives you the bang for your buck. In doing research, I found out that just two wavelengths in the red band and two wavelengths in the blue band can provide over 95 percent of the light needed for all phases of plant growth, and that's Mars Hydro gives us, plus IR to assist with flowering and resin. Great quality product for an affordable price. I would not have been able to purchase any led grow lights if not for Mars Hydro. :goodjob: Just please don't raise the prices.

Hello kubalibre53, we can customize the UFO with all red spectrum, but not now. :volcano-smiley:Our workers are back home for their holiday, and the earliest date for we can accept customized light is the middle of March. Sorry for the inconvenience. :Namaste:
sara,on your ufos can they be customized to a all
red spectrum.thanx kubalibre

IMO, everyone has his own growing method, and will get different results. But as long as you think the way suits you, it is a good way to grow. We all learn and try new things. Sometimes ends up with success, sometime failure, but we grow more exprienced at the end. :Namaste:

I really appreciate both of your good inputs, and I hope everyone here will grow just happy. :circle-of-love:

I'm hearing you Sara and I'll be good :)

hey guys im starting first grow and started a thread on it, can you please check it out any advice and tips would be great. im a newbie so and knowledge is gold right now as im about to start in a week or so. thanks every one.

Welcome to :420: family brolyuto. :love:. Comparing to mars II series, we have improved several aspects:
- We are now using a different method to asseble the light, thus the COB lights is on board, each one have 5 pcs light in it. In this case the light spectrum is mixed better.:thumb:
- Compare to mars II series, sun series also uses reflector, so it can reflect lument output as reflector series.
- We added on/off switch on the light, on which mars II series do not have;
- We improved the fans and heat sink so the heat is controled better and the noise of the fans is less noisy. :circle-of-love:
- Also, we added a pair of close quarter bracket for more convenient and firmly hanging. :high-five:
- CO Finest also suggest us to add more 660nm in the light spectrum, so we also add them in the light. :Namaste:
QQ_20150129151222.jpg
QQ_20150129151201.jpg
QQ_20141115085636.jpg

What improvements/differences have you noticed between the sun series and the Mars II?

Hello NewBoy, the footprint we give you on our website are when the lights hanged at the hight of 18''.:circle-of-love: If you hang the light closer, the footprint will be smaller, if you hang the light higher, the footprint will be larger. By the way, the anger of the light is 100 degree. :high-five:
what is the true veg/flower area of each light mars2 series Sara?
Good luck with your growing. :circle-of-love:
hey guys im starting first grow and started a thread on it, can you please check it out any advice and tips would be great. im a newbie so and knowledge is gold right now as im about to start in a week or so. thanks every one.

Just stop ing by real quick. Doing final trim before they sit for one more week. Next round is going good going to do some tricks to keep flowers from buring. Will have pics and details for when it's time.

20150203_232053.jpg
Grape_ape9.jpg
20150203_232548.jpg

I&I

That's what I like to see, more of a redish purple then the older white center Model. Those look amazing. Seen another company in a culture magazine talking about their 12 band spectrums.. does anyone know what these other bands are they include? Seems they do great with just the 5

I&I

Always nice to see you stopping by Gf :circle-of-love:
By the way, the trim looks great.:thumb: Cannot wait for more pictures.
Just stop ing by real quick. Doing final trim before they sit for one more week. Next round is going good going to do some tricks to keep flowers from buring. Will have pics and details for when it's time.

20150203_232053.jpg
Grape_ape9.jpg
20150203_232548.jpg

I&I

Thanks Gf. :high-five:
That's what I like to see, more of a redish purple then the older white center Model. Those look amazing. Seen another company in a culture magazine talking about their 12 band spectrums.. does anyone know what these other bands are they include? Seems they do great with just the 5

I&I

Back
Top Bottom