Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sara is day 32. for my ladies and your light is doing great job for now :)

20150327_034326_resized.jpg
20150327_034315_resized.jpg
20150327_034305_resized.jpg

Need to ask you something. Would like to put some small vegetation light at the top of this same closet but I am not sure if I have space?! My closet is 240cm tall. What's the minimum space from plants to your vegetation light?

Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor

I had 4' in my closet and I ran out of room. By the time you hang the light you loose alteast 1' and I had plants growing up into the light.

Sara is day 32. for my ladies and your light is doing great job for now :)

20150327_034326_resized.jpg
20150327_034315_resized.jpg
20150327_034305_resized.jpg

Need to ask you something. Would like to put some small vegetation light at the top of this same closet but I am not sure if I have space?! My closet is 240cm tall. What's the minimum space from plants to your vegetation light?

Auto Ultimate - LED Mars II 700W - 90X90 - Indoor

I had 4' in my closet and I ran out of room. By the time you hang the light you loose alteast 1' and I had plants growing up into the light.

image22196.jpg

The one plant that seems to stretch the most I put in a 1 gallon grow bag with FFOF .
Seems like the leafs are drooping .
Any thoughts/recommendations ?

Looks like that's tied pretty close to that straw, you want to support it, but make it work to develop a strong stem with good air circulation too. It could be overwatering, moving such a small plant to a large pot like that would take it longer to dry. Looks pretty healthy otherwise though :thumb:

Looks like that's tied pretty close to that straw, you want to support it, but make it work to develop a strong stem with good air circulation too. It could be overwatering, moving such a small plant to a large pot like that would take it longer to dry. Looks pretty healthy otherwise though :thumb:

Thanks !!! I was thinking it could be over watering , I have a meter that's saying 9 on the moisture scale , which is prob pretty high.
How can I tell is its a calmag prob ?

thats true!!
for what week age can i feed them this?
there in a perlite peat moss mix rocks on bottom for good drainage.

Wow the buds are just coming out of nowhere :trance: I'm always fascinated when they start.

Still under the Mars II 400watt. I'm still attracted to the pinkish light, like a moth to a flame.

100_1970.JPG

100_1964.JPG

I'd just pluck the stretchy plant. Every male I've ever grown, grew faster and taller than the females. I would expect 3 or 4 out of 5 to be male if grown from bag seed. You only need one in that cup.

Hey CoNerd thanks for the advice ! I just looked into what you said and a few people also say the same thing , males seem to stretch more in the early veg stages . I really don't care about the random seeds so the two that are stretching I will pull out today .
Thanks !!

Wow the buds are just coming out of nowhere :trance: I'm always fascinated when they start.

Still under the Mars II 400watt.

100_1970.JPG

YaHoo that looks tastie !

Still under the Mars II 400watt. I'm still attracted to the pinkish light, like a moth to a flame.

100_1970.JPG

100_1964.JPG

Looking gorgeous there. I would defoliate in certain spots to clean her up and get the mars penetrating all those nodes you have. Either way, you should be a happy farmer when harvest time comes. :thumb:

Edit: I must leave a photo. Happy Growing!

P1050119.JPG

Good evening TokeItUp77:circle-of-love:
anybody think using this age old kelp as a foliager spray with my babys under LED and when to do it?
20150327_191901.jpg
20150327_192035.jpg
Thanks Zombiewoof :high-five:
That stuff will have quite a smell sure you want to use as a foliage spray ?
I use similar products & they work Very Well but as a root feed
Kelp has growth hormones that are useful in all stages of a grow
pure Seaweed extracts are useful on seedlings & new germination as long as there is no added fertilizers

Good evening supergroomer :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Brunt FCA :circle-of-love:
Try increasing the distance from to the light. It usually takes a little time for them to acclimate to the higher output lights. You recently moved it to the LED form fluorescent? In any case, it looks like light stress to me.
:thumb: Thanks GoogleGenie.
It is not cal mag problem from what I can see from the pic. :Namaste:
Thanks !!! I was thinking it could be over watering , I have a meter that's saying 9 on the moisture scale , which is prob pretty high.
How can I tell is its a calmag prob ?

Back
Top Bottom