Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:passitleft:
Looks perfect to me. Carefully watch each side. You can top each side to develop a 4 top plant. Carefully pull apart the new tops and only top the center growth, leaving the 2 sides intact. You need fine snips and the skill to get the various plant parts on the proper side of the blades before you snip.

If you are careful, and you use clean tools, then there's really not much risk.:goodjob:
Hello CO Finest, long time no see, I hope you are fine. :circle-of-love: Will absolutely be there. :high-five:
Hello Sara. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am back on 420mag with more grows to knock out before summer. Hope to see you around soon. I will be at the cup here in CO. Take care talk soon. :passitleft:
:high-five:
4x6 is 24sqf so you will want around 800 wall watts for flower. I would run three 144x3 that would be 750 from the wall but give you a pound + if grown right no problem and cover your foot print well. other then that you could run two mars 900 which would pull around 800watts from the wall but make sure you got cool air coming in with 400+cfm moving out.

Thanks CoNerd. :circle-of-love:
The Mars Hydro staff will come on-line Sunday evening. You'll have to wait to see what they recommend and what's in stock for your location.

In the mean time, you'll need about 800-1200 watts of LED light (true watts) to get good yields. You'll also need to plan on keeping your plants short as you only have 6 feet of vertical space.
Thanks a bunch I will continue to look into it

Welcome FunkyBuddha. :circle-of-love: For your space, you can start with our 96x3w reflector, if your plants love it, you can add another one. :Namaste:
Hello All FunkyBuddha -Richard- here,
My first post up here, been doing my homework, and reading up, and I wanna purchase a set of Marshydro, for a gorilla 2x4' with 5 soil 3-5 gal fabric pots, organic self composted soil blend inside, for some GC and Lotus clones from Gromeds.org
What package, as in units of 3 watt ot 5 watt led recommendations, and how many watts size of the unit, or units should I do?
Is it Possible to overdo watt size per square foot?
Thanks Folks!
Cheers and Happy Easter!
Thanks King. :circle-of-love:
Welcome to 420 Magazine FunkyBuddha!

@Hosebomber in his guide The Basics Of Plant Lighting recommends using a minimum of 37 watt actual draw per square foot for LED lighting. I believe that you should use 37-50 actual draw watts per square foot for LED lighting for your grow areas.

Hello WhiteBoy, I hope the problem has been solved now. :Namaste:
image22710.jpg
image22711.jpg

Has anyone experienced similar issues ? Any advice ?
Your leaf damage is either from nutrient over spray and/or a calcium deficiency. Are you using a calcium and magnesium supplement and how many milliliters per gallon?
Thanks KingKohnC ! I haven't added anything yet . I've planted in FFOF no mix . Been watering with 6.0-6.5 ph water
. I'll look into the calmag thing .
Thanks !!
Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher demand for calcium and magnesium.

Seems we got a lot ideas here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
hello every one I wanted to try a little lst under led how does this look to you I used clear tape to bend the plant over and if am doing the lst right how long do I leave them like that and do I alternate like bend them the other way

this one is the Larry og Kush

0051884.JPG

this one is the green crack

0042003.JPG
:thumb:
You want to extend the branches with lengths of wire or string and tie the branches into place.
Lol, clear tape, creative solution :rofl: sorry had to laugh.

Wrap a string around the branches then pull it down and tape or tie the string down. Check my journal for examples or use the search button.
You also can use those "small paper clamps" from Staples, etc to the edges of your smart pots and use pipe cleaners to hold down branches.... Also you can use a hole punch along the edges and use pipe cleaners bent to hook into the holes...

No tape!:)
Good day Zombiewoof :circle-of-love:
pipe cleaners are all over my grows re-useable big time & don't scar the branchees
craft stores sell them cheap & they have dbb & triple thick ones for stems (look for the three color ones 3 wires )
Nice idea of the paper clamps on the edge of smart pots! I will def be picking up some and try it out. Thanks

The temperature and rh seems fine to me. :circle-of-love:
Quick question , how hot is too hot ?
I recently started using my Marshydro reflector with the growth and bloom switch and it makes the tent really hot . Temps are around 80-85
Humidity is around 50-60
You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower.

Sorry guys, clearification on below info. The container for Canada warehouse has not arrived yet, will be arrived at April 9th. Sorry, I was too excited to see the update and thought the container has arrived. Lol
Hello Guys, Sara's back! :circle-of-love:
How is your Easter holiday? Anything funny? Lol. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have a good news for Canada customers, our container has arrived the warehouse, so full stock again, feel free to order now! :cheer:

Hello Robert, I am just back to work today, it is morning here. How are you doing these days? :circle-of-love:
Hello Sara, I see you are still hard at work.

Hope all will be fine soon. :Namaste:
It's being worked on lol hopefully all resolved soon , thanks for asking !
Yeah, ready for summer now, but it rains again and temperature went down a little bit. I hope soon the sun will come out. :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:
I am fine , getting ready for summer, I hope you enjoy yours.:rollit:

Hello Toddosh, the lights will do good job in your tent :circle-of-love:
Hey smokesara,I'm doing the switch to mars LED in my 4x4 tent,I've got 2 300W reflectors and a 180W UFO on it's way.I went for the 3W lights to try and solve a heat problem here.Do you think this is enought lighting for this size tent?

Hello all, first post here after floating around the community for a couple of months gathering information (Thanks everyone). I'm looking to go with the 3x144 Reflector series light from Marshydro, in a 2x4 tent. Any thoughts if this would be a solid first setup or not would be appreciated. :thanks:

Hello all, first post here after floating around the community for a couple of months gathering information (Thanks everyone). I'm looking to go with the 3x144 Reflector series light from Marshydro, in a 2x4 tent. Any thoughts if this would be a solid first setup or not would be appreciated. :thanks:

I think you will be golden with your choice... My very first light was a 96x3w reflector and they are still one of my favorite lights... They produce well and have very little heat to deal with... I have since received more than 10 of the lights and I love my Top Leds... Mars-Hydros and I'm a real person...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom