Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You should be fine with that setup. I am using a M2 900 in a 3'6x3'6 area. 4 girls and getting close to harvest.
Here are some recent pictures.

THC Bomb at the back

All four girls under the light

THC Bomb #1 out for some bondage :bravo:

Outstanding grows. I love the Bomb strains. :passitleft:

Thanks CO

I would like to grow more of the Bomb strains in the future. The IceBomb really interests me as well as the new CBD Bomb and their Killer Purps which seems to be unavailable yet as their site has no price on them yet

The Ice is my fav. I like Ice,THC,Berry and Cherry

I have THC and Cherry under the lights. Outside I have 2 more THC, 4 Cherry, 3 Big Bomb and 2 Cluster Bomb.

I was really concerned about Big Mamma (THC Bomb), she was growing so fast I was worried about height but she seems to have slowed down in her height at about 6'6"

THC and Ice are very light hungry strains and will get huge if they get what they want lol

Thanks CO

That's good to know for future reference. I am trying numerous strains to see which ones deal best with my pain and insomnia. As well as the Bomb strains, I am looking at some of Crop King and the GDP strains

Berry and Ice work good for that. Berry will give you the most weight.

I will put them on my list for the next order of seeds.

Are any better for daytime use as opposed to knocking me out LOL

LOL. Not really from the bomb line, well If you hit thc light its not to bad.

LOL I will keep that in mind LOL What about Blue Dream? From what I have read, its seems like a good canidate

I like blue dream,Train wreck,Super silver haze for that

You should be fine with that setup. I am using a M2 900 in a 3'6x3'6 area. 4 girls and getting close to harvest.
Here are some recent pictures.

THC Bomb at the back
IMG_014235.JPG

All four girls under the light
IMG_014338.JPG

THC Bomb #1 out for some bondage
IMG_014139.JPG

IMG_014034.JPG

IMG_013938.JPG

Thank the Celt and everyone else that responded. Really appreciate your input. Thanks for sharing. Good job on that grow! The 2 400 are tempting but after seeing this grow I'll go with the promotional deal with 900 and tent. If I need to add more lights in the future I will.

Thecelt I'm assuming you used this light for both veg and flower?

Thank the Celt and everyone else that responded. Really appreciate your input. Thanks for sharing. Good job on that grow! The 2 400 are tempting but after seeing this grow I'll go with the promotional deal with 900 and tent. If I need to add more lights in the future I will.

Thecelt I'm assuming you used this light for both veg and flower?

These girls spent the first 5 weeks under 575 watts of CFL until I purchased the M2 900. They then spent another 3 weeks or so vegging under the LED before being switched to flower.

ok, i am in,, mars hydro ,, up, up and awayyyyyy,

Back
Top Bottom