Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

i Guys

Which Light are better only 1 Mars2 400 Watt ore 2 x 96x3Watt Reflector??? First i will order only 1 Reflector and later another one when i have Money enough... I belive 2 lights are better than only 1 Light? The space are 80x80x160cm ore 90x90x180 i dont know which space is perfekt for the Lights?? I dont look at To Huge Harvest with every Grow so Maximal 200-400g if Possible lower is ok too but not to Huge :D i never Grow with LED so i dont now how much are Possible with the Reflector 93x3 Watt??

On eBay are 5 Watt Chips availeble too i road an Artikel 3 Watt are better than 3 Watt Chips?

Thanks

Edit: Ore this here MarsHydro 500W Reflektor LED Grow light Pflanzen Blühen Wachsen Licht 5W Chip | eBay

hello fiete

2 panels 96X3 is clearly better than mars2 400W .... mars2 400W can cover 60cmX60cm (2'X2') and each reflector 48X3 can cover 40cmX40cm, so 96X3 can cover 40cmX80cm. 2 of them can cover 80cmX80cm.

so if your place is 80cmX80cm ... 2 panels old reflector 96X3 will be perfect for full light power and very nice light distribution too. 90cmX90cm will be little too large for full power, but it will be not bad for sure.

the new reflector 48X5 can cover 45cmX45cm each for full light power, so 2 panels 96X5 will be perfect for 90X90.

happy growing

i Guys

Which Light are better only 1 Mars2 400 Watt ore 2 x 96x3Watt Reflector??? First i will order only 1 Reflector and later another one when i have Money enough... I belive 2 lights are better than only 1 Light? The space are 80x80x160cm ore 90x90x180 i dont know which space is perfekt for the Lights?? I dont look at To Huge Harvest with every Grow so Maximal 200-400g if Possible lower is ok too but not to Huge :D i never Grow with LED so i dont now how much are Possible with the Reflector 93x3 Watt??

On eBay are 5 Watt Chips availeble too i road an Artikel 3 Watt are better than 3 Watt Chips?

Thanks

Edit: Ore this here MarsHydro 500W Reflektor LED Grow light Pflanzen Blühen Wachsen Licht 5W Chip | eBay

When will the 48x5 be available in the US?

My 144x5 is kicking so much ass that I'm afraid I'll need to rotate it 90deg in my under-stairs space to gain additional height. The 48s would be great to supplement in the back of the closet.

DSC_007123.JPG

DSC_009626.JPG

:circle-of-love: I google it... eh.. it creats the world. :volcano-smiley:
Hey pasta I had to look up your name it was so intriguing!!! No disrespect meant with the pizzacostal joke(although it took me 10 minutes to come up with that!!!); I think the Noodly Magnificence has Touched me... Have already emailed the site to my mates...
Everyone else here, google The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

:lot-o-toke: child is always child in father's eyes... haha, santb, you don't behave like 44 years old, like 24 years old.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Ps my 144x3 arrived today. One day after I paid for it!! So awesome, thanks, Mars...
Haven't even opened it yet, cos my Dad rocked up to my place one minute before it arrived! Which was cool except I was also in the middle of securing my autoflower out of the way specifically for his visit, a once-in-9-years-event!!!
I was a bit flustered at the time; the old man (ex-cop, by the way; no shit) even said later "The way you just disappeared, I thought you were smoking dope.."
I'm 6ft tall, 90 kgs, 44 years old; my fucking house, still scared of my old man!!!!!!
Some things never change!

:thumb:many people use our grow tents. They will work great with our Lights.:Namaste:
I have 2 of the smaller Mars tents (3'3"x3'3") and I have 2 400's in one with filter and fan hung from the top with no issues. I don't think you would have any problem with 4 400's if that is the route you decide to go.

Thanks. It's truly comforting to see these sweet stories. They may be not sweet at that moment, but they are now when turn into memory, at least, to me, the onlooker. Sometimes, the generation gap is impassable. For families, we don't choose to ignore or leave, but to understand and agree to disagree, which is really the most beautiful in families. Guys, when you find the one who will choose to understand you even if they disagree, please cherish them, they could be your families and lovers.:Namaste:
Actually, before I took this job, my impression with cannabis is very bad, because I haven't seen good in it. Like alcohol and anything else in controversial, cannabis itself is not wrong. Good or bad, it depends on people, you use it in right way, it will be good.:circle-of-love:

Morning santb

I looked up "the Flying Spaghetti Monster", hilarious and no doubt offends many but people need to step back and see it for what it is: a humorous way of saying that everybody has a right to their own beliefs and opinions :)

As for your father, I feel for ya mate, I grew up with a mother who was a step below a psychologist. Everything I did had some underlying mental reason, wasn't just that I was a teenager LOL The difference being, as I got older, she realized that I was my own person that was quite capable of forming my own opinions, and she learned to accept that LOL

She and I had a discussion about a month ago about cannabis for medical use. Due to her education and the brain-washing by gov'ts and the medical community back in the 60's and 70's, she gave all the old BS we have all be told over the years: gateway drug, addiction etc.
I referred her to medical studies disproving all she thought she knew. In the end, I used her experiences as a marriage and family counselor and compared alcohol to cannabis. I asked her how many times she dealt with abuse and alcohol going hand in hand, and then asked how many times she had ever dealt with someone using cannabis that abused someone. That ended the debate LOL

The debate started when I mentioned investigating cannabis as a treatment for my condition. Since the debate, she has actually started looking into it herself and following the changes taking place in the US

Thanks. It's truly comforting to see these sweet stories. They may be not sweet at that moment, but they are now when turn into memory, at least, to me, the onlooker. Sometimes, the generation gap is impassable. For families, we don't choose to ignore or leave, but to understand and agree to disagree, which is really the most beautiful in families. Guys, when you find the one who will choose to understand you even if they disagree, please cherish them, they could be your families and lovers.:Namaste:
Actually, before I took this job, my impression with cannabis is very bad, because I haven't seen good in it. Like alcohol and anything else in controversial, cannabis itself is not wrong. Good or bad, it depends on people, you use it in right way, it will be good.:circle-of-love:

Well said, Sara! :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:I like the conclusion, extremism is extremism-no mater what god you believe in. Father is father, he will understand, finally. :circle-of-love:
Awesome Celt.. Progress is progress!
My old man is 1950s black and white..right or wrong, legal or illegal, so no hope of attitude shift... I think if he knew I used weed regularly (he knows I'm as big a drinker as he ever was; ironic) he'd be genuinely shocked: I work, pay taxes/mortgage, look after myself, have a great missus who also works, am not your typical druggo scumbag getting arrested every 5 minutes. That not only would not compute for him: it would make no difference at all. "Drugs" are bad. And illegal.
That's cool; he's my Dad, and what he doesn't know, won't hurt us.
My best mate growing up; his mum was a psychologist. Eating disorder expert. She was the same: Now boys, cannabis causes schizophrenia, psychotic episodes, memory loss, you'll be on heroin in 5 months....Here I am smoking/drinking/toking 30 years later..
Same as dad: a generational/cultural thing from working/middle-class semi-affluence and/or authority-figure responsibility ideals.
It is what it is; some times you get lucky and change a mind through simple demonstration: I am not a druggo scumbag and I smoke pot!
The majority of the previous generation have been brainwashed by themselves.... They didn't need to rebel, things were relatively good for them. Not a dig, just the world as it was/is..
Good to see minds can be changed.
Pastafarianism... Looks awesome, right? You hit the nail on the head about the right to believe in whatever.. Go to the website and read the "hate mail" section.... Classic! Some of these religious types really take it too seriously! My mum's a christian, but I know she would just laugh (knowingly, safe in the knowledge that she has been saved....) at FSM as well as the extremist spouting against them....
Yet none of them get that extremism is extremism-no mater what god you believe in.

Haha, it seems all parents are the same, to some extent. Times change fast. I have heard that growing cannabis will go legal in the coming future. :Namaste:
Man you guys have just painted a perfect description of my parents.
The efforts by the US propaganda machine back in their day must have been really effective. "But the times....they are a changin'" - Bob Dylan
:allgood:

Hello Fiete, MarsII 400w will cover 90x90cm at the height of 60cm. 2pcs Reflector 96x5w will cover bigger, 134x134cm at the height of 60cm. 2pcs Reflector 96x5w is better than 1pcs MarsII 400w. During flower, if you hang it lower, you will get less coverage accordingly :circle-of-love: the final weight depends not only on light. Take care of the plants, you will get a good yield. :circle-of-love: Now, in Germany, all Reflector are availble with 5w leds. You will get 5w leds rather than 3w, and 5w has better penetration. :high-five:
i Guys

Thanks

:thumb: that's very thorough, thank you very much, xiexie, haha :thanks:
hello fiete

2 panels 96X3 is clearly better than mars2 400W .... mars2 400W can cover 60cmX60cm (2'X2') and each reflector 48X3 can cover 40cmX40cm, so 96X3 can cover 40cmX80cm. 2 of them can cover 80cmX80cm.

so if your place is 80cmX80cm ... 2 panels old reflector 96X3 will be perfect for full light power and very nice light distribution too. 90cmX90cm will be little too large for full power, but it will be not bad for sure.

the new reflector 48X5 can cover 45cmX45cm each for full light power, so 2 panels 96X5 will be perfect for 90X90.

happy growing

:circle-of-love:I will check tomorrow. :circle-of-love:
Thanks Sara thanks for that. Il sort piks probably tomorro when I get a loan of the special plug again

Wow, the plants is stretching a lot. There are still many Reflector 48x3w...:Namaste:
When will the 48x5 be available in the US?

My 144x5 is kicking so much ass that I'm afraid I'll need to rotate it 90deg in my under-stairs space to gain additional height. The 48s would be great to supplement in the back of the closet.

DSC_007123.JPG

DSC_009626.JPG

Back
Top Bottom