Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Nugnut,congratulations!!! you will start a new run:bravo:
we recommend hanging distance from canopy is:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Our recommendation is just for your reference. Every plant is unique ,you need to adjust it according to the react of your plants:circle-of-love:.
Sara

I know itss in this thread somewhere but there are too many pages

I am about to set up my two new 144 reflectors over one week old seedlings which I have transplanted into soil in 4 inch pots.
What distance for the LED from seedlings and during veg

Thanks
Nugnut

It would be so awesome to own and run the Epistar! Army Veteran grower here. On my 3rd grow with two Mars 300w, first grow was 600w veg HID, 1000w flower.
The bonus is the harvest but the therapy is in the growing. Calms my anxiety and depression ten fold. Thank you for offering this opportunity to win this light! I'm new to this site/app aswell and already love it!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

wow,she got so many branches:goodjob:,i like it.One of the best things is that you got great harvest,another one is they taste and smell amazing...:bravo: what a wonderful day you got! ::yahoo::tommy:
Hello Sarah, That is one plant and the Golden Goat smells amazing:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

new journal happening with the mars II 1200 heres a general tent shot. plants are still young n small but journal has them. see sig.

20160524_192034.jpg

20160524_192104.jpg

yeah,Mars Pro II Epistar 320 is with better built-up,it with veg and bloom switches to control different growing modes,With the creative reflector cup design to give out the perfect mixed spectrum lights.:bravo:
You can send us your best photo with your plants are growing under Mars Hydro LEDs and write your experience within 140 words to us at marketing1@mars-hydro.com.
For more information you can check: Mars Hydro Cup
Happy growing:circle-of-love:
It would be so awesome to own and run the Epistar! Army Veteran grower here. On my 3rd grow with two Mars 300w, first grow was 600w veg HID, 1000w flower.
The bonus is the harvest but the therapy is in the growing. Calms my anxiety and depression ten fold. Thank you for offering this opportunity to win this light! I'm new to this site/app aswell and already love it!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I like your set ups:goodjob:.Your girls look good,miracle is happening:bravo:
new journal happening with the mars II 1200 heres a general tent shot. plants are still young n small but journal has them. see sig.

20160524_192034.jpg

20160524_192104.jpg

Thanks for sharing with us:circle-of-love:
Nice buds:thumb:fairy dust already on her way to yor girls:cheer:
Those 4 little girls are catching up:bravo:Last time i saw 2 of them were still tiny sprouts:thumb:

Hello all! I just became legal and I'm in the process of setting up my grow area. I will have about a 4x6ft area for plants and wanted to grow six at a time, and I was wondering if getting two reflector 144's or getting 3 reflector 96's would be more beneficial. Thanks!

Your growing space is 4'x6',it's rectangle space.Reflector 144 coverage is 2'x4'(power consumption is 120V:317W±5%, 240V: 311W±5%),you need 3 pcs Reflector 144 to cover it.:Namaste:
Or you can use one pcs Mars II 1200+one Reflector 144,Mars II coverage is 4'x4',(power consumption is 120V: 514.6W±5%, 240V: 509W±5%),by this way, they will cover your growing area better.:high-five:
If you are not in a hurry to buy the lights now,i tell you a good news in advance,we will have discount for Mars II 1200 on 30th this month.I will post the offical information within 1 hour,please notice.:high-five:
Hello all! I just became legal and I'm in the process of setting up my grow area. I will have about a 4x6ft area for plants and wanted to grow six at a time, and I was wondering if getting two reflector 144's or getting 3 reflector 96's would be more beneficial. Thanks!

Time to get ready for summer heat :tommy:! 15% Off on Mars II 1200, Limited in 15pcs, 1 day only May 30th
Still hesitate to add more lights? It's high time you made up your mind :party:
forum10.jpg

mars hydro led grow light -mars II 12
With a record breaking 4'x 4' coverage the Mars 1200 can easily replace a 600W HPS or HID traditional grow light:party:

Your growing space is 4'x6',it's rectangle space.Reflector 144 coverage is 2'x4'(power consumption is 120V:317W±5%, 240V: 311W±5%),you need 3 pcs Reflector 144 to cover it.:Namaste:
Or you can use one pcs Mars II 1200+one Reflector 144,Mars II coverage is 4'x4',(power consumption is 120V: 514.6W±5%, 240V: 509W±5%),by this way, they will cover your growing area better.:high-five:
If you are not in a hurry to buy the lights now,i tell you a good news in advance,we will have discount for Mars II 1200 on 30th this month.I will post the offical information within 1 hour,please notice.:high-five:
Thanks for the reply, but I'm also a little confused. If one reflector 144 covers a 2x4 space, wouldn't 2 of them cover 4x8? Unfortunately I am in kind of a hurry and also have a budget of $500, so I wouldn't be able to afford 3 of the 144's or the other option of a 1200/144 combo. If that's really the case and 2 of the 144s wouldn't work at all I guess I'm kind of out of luck. . I really didn't want to make my grow space smaller and absolutely can't go over budget, so I have some thinking to do I guess.

Hi Smoke Sara,

Recently I made some enquiries into buying another Mars 2 400 watt in Australia.

I purchased one last year for $243 including shipping. I just spent $24 dollars on replacing the fans as they were very noisy.

Coco gave me a price of 275.31 including shipping and then I am still going to have to replace the fans.

The emails and pricing I have had with the reps has been hard to understand as the figures are strange due to perhaps a language difference? I'm not sure.

Would you please message me with a decent price because I don't really know why the light should be more expensive now due to the US to AUD exchange rate? You are a Chinese Manufacturer so what is the price in Yuan? And I believe these lights in AU are the same as the one I purchased in 2015 without any modification.

Thanks.

AUD/CNY = 0.21182

Why are we going CNY to US to AUD?

Because your growing area is a rectangle space,Reflector 144 coverage is 2'x4',so 2 pcs Reflector can cover 4'x4',a 2'x4' area left.:high-five:
ON 30th this month, Mars II 1200 give 15% off discount.
If you only have 500 USD budget,you may consider buy one Mars II 1200 with one Reflector48 ,the coverage is 4'x4'+2'x2' and add some side light:Namaste:
Thanks for the reply, but I'm also a little confused. If one reflector 144 covers a 2x4 space, wouldn't 2 of them cover 4x8? Unfortunately I am in kind of a hurry and also have a budget of $500, so I wouldn't be able to afford 3 of the 144's or the other option of a 1200/144 combo. If that's really the case and 2 of the 144s wouldn't work at all I guess I'm kind of out of luck. . I really didn't want to make my grow space smaller and absolutely can't go over budget, so I have some thinking to do I guess.

Hi im a new grower and am going to be growing in a 120 x 120 x200 grow tent. Im thinking of using 1 x MarsHydro Reflector 96 Led Grow Lights Lamp 205W True Watt would this be enough. im torn between that and 2 x mars 300s. Whats putting me off the 300s is they dont have a veg/bloom switch. Many thanks. PS Im on a tight budget :)

My space is 4' x 5 1/2' and I use (4) 144 x 5watt reflectors for a good coverage using 57 watts per sq foot. I would at least buy 3) 144 x 5w if it was me. I harvested 1 3/4 bud pounds from 7 plants last month from my space.

My space is 4' x 5 1/2' and I use (4) 144 x 5watt reflectors for a good coverage using 57 watts per sq foot. I would at least buy 3) 144 x 5w if it was me. I harvested 1 3/4 bud pounds from 7 plants last month from my space.

~ .625 grams per watt? Is that considered to be great, good, average, or (???) for LED lights?

Back
Top Bottom