Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Protecting environment is every citizen's responsibility and moral duty,:high-five:as a responsible company,we have a responsibility to contribute to a force ! :Namaste:In order to recycle resources and bring real savings for you, we're considering a TRADE-IN program, will you be interested in trying it?:welcome: Please let us know if you have any ideas on it !!:thanks:
trade_in.jpg

Hi Sara!

This sounds like a great idea to me! Good for both customers, and nature. :high-five:

I just got my lights, so I'm not ready to trade in now, but maybe after many happy grows I will be. :circle-of-love:

yeah,it would be a win-win idea,:cheer: we can recycle resources and bring real savings for customers.But we still need genius idea from you guys:high-five:
would be awesome, eventually runs either run close to there end of life or something new and more useful comes along and it would def be nice to get a little off for a new panel :circle-of-love:

Hi Jack,:welcome:haha,i also like this idea,thanks for your support:thanks:
How is your girls these days?:circle-of-love:
Hi Sara!

This sounds like a great idea to me! Good for both customers, and nature. :high-five:

I just got my lights, so I'm not ready to trade in now, but maybe after many happy grows I will be. :circle-of-love:

yeah,it would be a win-win idea,:cheer: we can recycle resources and bring real savings for customers.But we still need genius idea from you guys:high-five:

You could give the trade-ins to forum members who have never had the chance to try growing plants under LED light, lol.

(I guess that is not genius - but it is an idea ;) . )

:circle-of-love:Mars 300w/600w LED will not be included in this activities:Namaste:
We are still gathering genius ideas from all of our customers,later we will publish the details.
I have two fairly new Mars 300w LED ha what would ya give in return for those! Lol I may be down after this grow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:Morning/Evening TourturedSoul,thanks for your idea,we will take it into consideration.:thanks:
You could give the trade-ins to forum members who have never had the chance to try growing plants under LED light, lol.

(I guess that is not genius - but it is an idea ;) . )

Hi Sarah,

Oh, you wanted *ideas* on your trade in program. Hmmm...

I'm trying to think how Mars Hydro can benefit from the trade in, and pass some savings on to customers. Do used lights have any particular value to you? Otherwise, I'm thinking customers would be better off just selling the lights themselves, and benefiting directly, hopefully from a high resale value? :)

Or you could set up a trading page. Acting as an intermediary for the lights sounds like a labor-intensive, low-reward activity--eBay does it already.

Those are my thoughts, I hope they're helpful. Even if they're not, I hope you have a nice day. ;) :Namaste:

Thanks for your information.:high-five:
we just want to provide our customer an option to trade their old lights.We will rebuild these lights and sell them as Second-hand light. :high-five:
Hi Sarah,

Oh, you wanted *ideas* on your trade in program. Hmmm...

I'm trying to think how Mars Hydro can benefit from the trade in, and pass some savings on to customers. Do used lights have any particular value to you? Otherwise, I'm thinking customers would be better off just selling the lights themselves, and benefiting directly, hopefully from a high resale value? :)

Or you could set up a trading page. Acting as an intermediary for the lights sounds like a labor-intensive, low-reward activity--eBay does it already.

Those are my thoughts, I hope they're helpful. Even if they're not, I hope you have a nice day. ;) :Namaste:

we would like to know your genius ideas on how you guys want to trade your old lights and bring real savings ? Eeveryone can talk freely.:welcome:
Protecting environment is every citizen's responsibility and moral duty,:high-five:as a responsible company,we have a responsibility to contribute to a force ! :Namaste:In order to recycle resources and bring real savings for you, we're considering a TRADE-IN program, will you be interested in trying it?:welcome: Please let us know if you have any ideas on it !!:thanks:
trade_in.jpg

interesting concept there. tempting to try and go bigger by swapping my new 1200 lol

After reading many grow journals and after viewing many you tube videos about the full spectrum 2 series 1600, I have made up my mind that I want this light or possibly 2 of them.

But after returning to the marshydro website to salivate even some more about the pictures and technical details, I scrolled down a little more to notice that marshydro has a flower only 1600 watt light!!! I immediately did many searches online for grow journals, you tube videos, Amazon and eBay but I found no literature about this light, nothing except for the marshydro website.

Has anyone heard about this light? Anyone have any experience with this light? If none of the above could someone point me in the right direction?

After seeing some videos about the full spectrum 1600 and people getting massive yields while using the full spectrum and not the bloom ( apparently in only bloom it only pulls 175 watts from the wall ) I have made up my mind for purchasing this light

Any opinions would be appreciated

Thank you

yeah,it can happen now,:bravo:so may i know what is your idea on how do we trade it?:welcome:
interesting concept there. tempting to try and go bigger by swapping my new 1200 lol

Granted, I have already mentioned this small change to Sara in a personal message.

I am just posting this here so that others can say something also.

Since our solar system's sun puts out infrared every day of the year and all day long. I am thinking it will help our chosen plants to receive infrared exposure when "Growth" switch is turned on rather than when the "Bloom" switch is turned on.

I know we can turn both switches on if choose to and others have stated the plants grow better with both switches on. I am willing to bet if the infrared diodes where also turned on with the "Growth" switch we would have better vegetative growth, not just better flowering development.

What is the proper way to clean the face of my reflector series leds? I tried to find the answer online and came up short. Thank you!

With the light array unplugged and both switches turned off:

If really dirty: Spray some water on a microfiber dusting cloth or a sunglasses cleaning cloth to clean it. If for dust... use a dry microfiber dusting cloth or a sunglasses cleaning cloth.

If really dirty: Spray some water on a microfiber dusting cloth or a sunglasses cleaning cloth to clean it. If for dust... use a dry microfiber dusting cloth or a sunglasses cleaning cloth.

I won't scratch anything with the microfiber cloth??

:circle-of-love:Hi Rahoh,yeah ,we can make Mars II 1600 Flowering spectrum, it will send from our factory in China only,and some custom tax might needed on customer side:high-five:
Usually,most of our customers like to go with full spectrum,it's switchable,growth switch control 234pcs leds(the draw power around 508w),bloom switch control 90pcs leds(the draw power around 197w).:Namaste:
If you want to buy 2 pcs,we have price for 2 pcs on our website,we also have coupon for 420member,with the code:420magazine,you can get 2 month extended warranty with 5$ off.:high-five:
After reading many grow journals and after viewing many you tube videos about the full spectrum 2 series 1600, I have made up my mind that I want this light or possibly 2 of them.

But after returning to the marshydro website to salivate even some more about the pictures and technical details, I scrolled down a little more to notice that marshydro has a flower only 1600 watt light!!! I immediately did many searches online for grow journals, you tube videos, Amazon and eBay but I found no literature about this light, nothing except for the marshydro website.

Has anyone heard about this light? Anyone have any experience with this light? If none of the above could someone point me in the right direction?

After seeing some videos about the full spectrum 1600 and people getting massive yields while using the full spectrum and not the bloom ( apparently in only bloom it only pulls 175 watts from the wall ) I have made up my mind for purchasing this light

Any opinions would be appreciated

Thank you

Hi Shaggn,if you need to clean the face of the light,you can use a soft fabric to wipe it gently :high-five:
What is the proper way to clean the face of my reflector series leds? I tried to find the answer online and came up short. Thank you!

:thanks:Thanks for your help,haha i forgot to tell him unplug the power first.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom