Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If the light is a marshydro then that's what it is regardless of where you buy it or how much u pay for it it's still a marshydro. I see lights with the same specs for over $1000 and will grow no better than 100 light. Consumers buy a name a brand I mean come on this forum is sponsored by marshydro it's cheap and it works well (when it works) and very popular especially on this forum. I am a lil older and I guess the life style if you will is changing. When I started decades ago it was all about getting as much as possible for as little as possible hence why the cbd's were bread out and thc bread in and now because of the legalization in some places it's like trendy and hip or cool to grow these people spend $1500 on a light $200 on a tent another $200 on bells and whistles then $30 for a single seed and (with the help of a guide book and bottles of chemicals ) grow these crazy named over popularized by trendsetters plants with a lid on it and bring there friends over to show off there set up. I'm sorry but that's a joke to me. I respect the $100 set up growing bag seed in a closet and ya know get the same high. Marshydro makes that possible for a lot of people. No company is perfect and there dealing with a bunch of yuppi pot heads and I'm sure even more good pot heads so I know each group is not easy to deal with so for all the good and little bad I hear about from MH they gotta be doing good. I know my light works and better than they say

Outdoor organics. Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

:welcome:Welcome back doobie57z,thanks for your help.:thanks:May i know how old is your girls now?:high-five:I'm glad that you like our lights.:Namaste:
I purchased a mars 2 400 and a 27 inch tent about a year ago. Works fine, considering i cram 3 plants in there to flower for 9 weeks. I also put a 135w ufo and a couple cfl clamp lights in there, I just want quality meds, dont give a crap about gpw. If I did, I would buy better gear. That operation flowers about 8 ounces every 9 or 10 weeks....plus butter fixins.
I see people complaining they didnt get 50,000 hours, and as I read on, turns out its the $69 light from ebay.... people buy shit based on price then whine when its junk... its like they have never been a consumer before...
My other tent is 3x3, has a dimmable 600 watt HPS and a 96 reflector. That one can run 4 strains, a month apart, so two are done each month...
Im thinking some of these people think they will grow a pound in a box in the closet with a $60 light and some miracle grow...the lights work, but they are by no means comparable to a light costing 10 times as much....

:party:Your dream come true:bravo:Happy anniversary to you and your wife.:tommy::tommy:Fireworks will be very beautiful:cheer:...I wish i could see it.:cheer:
Happy Canada Day. I just placed an order with Lucy.

:circle-of-love:Mornig here oneyejacks,we have stock for your order.:Namaste:I will confirm with my colleague who is in charge of shipping.:high-five:
Hi Sara,

Great to be talking to you! Here is my order number: 16901

Thanks!

:circle-of-love:We are keeping upgrade our tech and we also keep developing better LED grow light for our customers.And we will keep doing that,we want to offer better Mars-Hydro grow light for more growers.:Namaste:
If the light is a marshydro then that's what it is regardless of where you buy it or how much u pay for it it's still a marshydro. I see lights with the same specs for over $1000 and will grow no better than 100 light. Consumers buy a name a brand I mean come on this forum is sponsored by marshydro it's cheap and it works well (when it works) and very popular especially on this forum. I am a lil older and I guess the life style if you will is changing. When I started decades ago it was all about getting as much as possible for as little as possible hence why the cbd's were bread out and thc bread in and now because of the legalization in some places it's like trendy and hip or cool to grow these people spend $1500 on a light $200 on a tent another $200 on bells and whistles then $30 for a single seed and (with the help of a guide book and bottles of chemicals ) grow these crazy named over popularized by trendsetters plants with a lid on it and bring there friends over to show off there set up. I'm sorry but that's a joke to me. I respect the $100 set up growing bag seed in a closet and ya know get the same high. Marshydro makes that possible for a lot of people. No company is perfect and there dealing with a bunch of yuppi pot heads and I'm sure even more good pot heads so I know each group is not easy to deal with so for all the good and little bad I hear about from MH they gotta be doing good. I know my light works and better than they say

Outdoor organics. Kera Bubblegum & Northern Lights & An Afghan Lime Are My 3 Strains & I'm Growing

:circle-of-love:Hi tucker99,yeah Phillips came to visit our factory yesterday,they want to cooperate with us,it means they want to be our supplier for chips.
Before Phillips,Osram came to visit us,we reached an agreement.They will help us to develop a new light,and the new lights will be published around the beginning of 2017.:high-five:
OSRAM1.jpg

images_.jpg

Sara, please advise what "cooperation" means?? Phillips Lighting is the largest manufacturer of lighting in the world. Osram, assuming you mean Osram Opto Semiconductor, is always on the leading edge of high powered LED's and one of the early developers of the LED headlight. The new Audi's use their LED's in their headlights and eyebrows.
This ought to be interesting. Please keep us updated on developments. How much are your lights going to increase in cost with these big companies involved?

:circle-of-love:Wish everyone a nice weekend.:high-five:
Mars II 1600 only 3pcs left at our Germany warehouse:Namaste:,but please don't worry,if any grower need to purchase from Germany,we will arrange goods from our UK warehouse for you.:high-five:

:party:Good news~! Pretty soon, the Mars Pro II series LED will be shipped to our overseas warehouses,but since the quantities are limited , So Which warehouse do you want your units get shipped from? US, UK, Germany, AU or CA?:Namaste:
Make your comment:The model you want most + warehouse you want your units get shipped from, and we’ll decide the quantity of each warehouse according to your demands.
4L.jpg

I had some blue diodes go out and replaced them with reds. I only replaced one driver ( drivers have allegedly been upgraded) on a 1200 I bought 3 years ago and that is the one I had to change out one dozen blue diode. The other lights I bought two years ago, 3 pc 144 x 5 are fine and the other 4pc 1200 are fine. I am inclined to think the diode problem is with the diode company. I'm thinking the esteemed diode co may have corrected the problem by now but never know when the bean counters will try and skimp on the glue or whatever. I do not use sulpha bombs. 2 cent.

I have the two tents and a separate box I raise clones thru veg, so i harvest every 30 days or so. Now I have 4 plants 2 weeks out, they got their last big feed today. I have 3 plants 6 weeks out, one in the veg box that goes 12/12 in 2 weeks....I will scrog that one in the 27" tent

Hi gudyul,we have upgraded the diodes, now it's better.Before we had some problem with the diodes, our supplier changed the material we needed without notifying us, and we changed our supplier.We are keeping upgrade our tech also.If you got any problem with your light, you can send us email, we will try our best to help you.
sulphur is just one of the reason which would cause kill the light, so we suggest grower do not use it in their growing room when they are using a LED grow light.
How is your plants recently? Would you mind to share some pics with us here sometimes? I'd love to see your girls.
Wish you a nice weekend.
I had some blue diodes go out and replaced them with reds. I only replaced one driver ( drivers have allegedly been upgraded) on a 1200 I bought 3 years ago and that is the one I had to change out one dozen blue diode. The other lights I bought two years ago, 3 pc 144 x 5 are fine and the other 4pc 1200 are fine. I am inclined to think the diode problem is with the diode company. I'm thinking the esteemed diode co may have corrected the problem by now but never know when the bean counters will try and skimp on the glue or whatever. I do not use sulpha bombs. 2 cent.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

wow, it's must be wonderful that you can harvest every 30 days.You just keep your garden in a big family, I wish I could visit them .
You may share us some pics here sometimes, I am sure they are beautiful.
I have the two tents and a separate box I raise clones thru veg, so i harvest every 30 days or so. Now I have 4 plants 2 weeks out, they got their last big feed today. I have 3 plants 6 weeks out, one in the veg box that goes 12/12 in 2 weeks....I will scrog that one in the 27" tent

Hi guys, it's midnight here in China now, it's so hot outside.I got 30c here, and the tragedy is that my AC went out at midnight.But when I went through our thread , I saw so many beautiful cannabis, I feel so happy and I didn't feel the hot waves now.

Hi guys, it's midnight here in China now, it's so hot outside.I got 30c here, and the tragedy is that my AC went out at midnight.

That is a tragedy. Or at least very uncomfortable when one is trying to sleep. I see that it is currently still 29°C (84°F) - and that isn't sleeping weather. Tell your boss to fix it and consider it a business expense, since so many of your customers are on the other side of the planet. Then again... he/she would probably then expect you to stay up all night conversing with them, lol.

Hello everyone ! I wanted to show how my 4 lovely ladies are doing under the Mars II 900 on day 15 of 70 - I have 4 HeavyWeight seeds Fruit Punch feminized in 3 gallon smart pots under a scrog net in a 3x3x5'8" gorilla tent , being fed 1300 PPM Advanced Nutrient blend of Sensi Bloom ,Bud Blood, Bud candy, Big Bud and VooDoo juice this last feeding. In 2 days they will be ready for water again and that will be 1500 PPM taking out VooDoo juice and Bud blood and adding B52 and boosting the dosage for Big bud :Namaste: hope everyones grows are going well. Let me know what you think! :thanks:
image37140.jpg
image-65.jpg
image-58.jpg
image-49.jpg
image-310.jpg
image-214.jpg

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a completed grow journal or pics of a final harvest grown with a Mars Hydro 300w LED light. Everything that seems to come up in a search is for abandoned or current journals, but no completed. I'd like to see what 1 Mars Hydro 300w LED light can do with 1 plant, if possible. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom