Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Smokesara, I was online looking at a MarsHydro Mars300 LED and noticed that some people have reported that after a couple months half the panel went out on them. In response to their review a marshydro rep stated that were sorry and they were covered under the 1yr warranty. I did not however find anywhere on the site what may have caused the issue. Is this a known common issue with that particular light. What may have caused the issue?

:circle-of-love:Mars300 is our old model,we only sell on ebay and Amazon.:high-five:All of our lights on ebay or Amazon is 1 year warranty.:Namaste:
It's the lens problem.As the chips tech upgraded very fast,which lens tech can not catch up with.It cause the darken of the lens.We are keeping upgrade the lens tech.:Namaste:
Also some other problem may cause the diodes goes out,such as grower use sulphur in their growing area,it will cause the melt the metal parts of the diodes.:high-five: or water drops may damage the light.:Namaste:
You may check our our Reflector series on our official website,it is with better built-up and it's switchable,with VEG&Bloom switch.:bravo: Reflector series
Smokesara, I was online looking at a MarsHydro Mars300 LED and noticed that some people have reported that after a couple months half the panel went out on them. In response to their review a marshydro rep stated that were sorry and they were covered under the 1yr warranty. I did not however find anywhere on the site what may have caused the issue. Is this a known common issue with that particular light. What may have caused the issue?

:party:Our goods unloaded at our Australia warehouse .:cheer: Our Mars Pro II series are in stock:welcome:
09_21_stock_info.jpg

Hey Sarah
I'm considering an 8x8 grow tent. I'm looking at the price point on your price and that makes it look good over some competitors but some of those have flaps over the zippers which makes me feel better about light leaks. The concern is that on your 8x8 I dont see any flaps that cover the door zippers and other openings. Am I missing something?
I have the 4x4 of theirs, and there is 100% no light leaks. I've tested it a few times.

It's kind of disorienting standing in a blacked out tent after 5 minutes or so.

yes,every time before we start to produce one product,we would make some sample to let some growers tested for us first. We gathered ideas from our growers.So it should be light-tight.
Thanks for you guys, and thank you blitz.
I have the 4x4 of theirs, and there is 100% no light leaks. I've tested it a few times.

It's kind of disorienting standing in a blacked out tent after 5 minutes or so.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:It's still Summer there? I wish we can exchange the weather with each other.:cheer:It's too much rain here this month,most of my colleague catch cold.:Namaste:
cracked.jpg

Please send your rain to the southern USA, we need it really bad!! We have cracks in the ground it's so dry :helpsmilie:

:bravo:Please do not forget to wirite the RMA NO outside of your box.:high-five: Looking forward some pics of your plants.:Namaste:
Got my light today!:thumb: I will use its box to send the 192x5w I already had into be repaired.

Thanks!

Any ideas?:welcome:
Hi Sara, I currently use (7) Mars LED lights (Reflector) and one 4'9" x 4'9" Mars grow tent in my two LEGAL licensed grow rooms at home. In Canada legality is not an issue for me.
My greatest goal is to produce the BEST all organic product under Mars LED lights. No chemical fertilizers and no chemical pesticides allowed in my home.
I have resume and history of being a successful product reviewer on two other forums (non grow related) and would like to kindly provide a detailed review of your Mars Pro and 4 x4 tent series.
Thank-you!

Hey Sara! I have a Epistar 160 coming in this week or early next week. So i was interested if you happen to have par readings for the light? Would be nice to plan the height in advance. :Namaste: :thanks:

hi johnnyBlaze, tomorrow when I back to work, I will PM you.
Hi Sara. I sent you a pm regarding my light. Please reply when you have a second. Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom