Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

When is the Canada Black Friday? We will have different promotions for different countries based on their Big days.We had Canada Day's Before.:high-five: If Canada have some Big days like that,you can tell me,i will apply for it.:welcome:

We also have Black Friday!! But why discriminate the rest of the world, who doesn't have a big sale day!! Make it equal to all, by lower your prices so all can benefit from it, an only sale items there are old models to lower prices!!
If i have to bay new light, i wont pay more, if i see you can sell to a lower price, or i wont bay the light.. And if i couldn't afford the light, can i then reserve it, to the same price as big sale! to the 1st of the month.. And dont tell you lose money, even on BIG sale you probably earn more than 100% on your items..

We also have Black Friday!! But why discriminate the rest of the world, who doesn't have a big sale day!! Make it equal to all, by lower your prices so all can benefit from it, an only sale items there are old models to lower prices!!
If i have to bay new light, i wont pay more, if i see you can sell to a lower price, or i wont bay the light.. And if i couldn't afford the light, can i then reserve it, to the same price as big sale! to the 1st of the month.. And dont tell you lose money, even on BIG sale you probably earn more than 100% on your items..
Are you asking for blackfriday layaway plan?

Generally you get in or your out.

My Mars lights come this morning x2 900w marsII THEY ARE SUPER STRONG really happy with purchase !!
420-magazine-mobile1649776443.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Black Friday has a long history in USA than other country,it seems recently years more and more country start to have it.We will have promotions for different countries based on their Big sales day,you can tell me what is the Big days in your country,when the day comes,we can do it in your country too.:high-five:
The price which we provided is already the lowest price we can,we always try our best on that.:Namaste:

:goodjob:Your girls will have a happy time with this light.:cheer:Looking forward to pics of your girls.:high-five:
My Mars lights come this morning x2 900w marsII THEY ARE SUPER STRONG really happy with purchase !!
420-magazine-mobile1649776443.jpg

Latest international warehouse stock information for this week:
USA warehouse: Grow tent240x120x200cm have 3 pcs left.We have enough of stock for all the other products:welcome:
UK warehouse: Grow tent70x70x160cm is out of stock.Mars Pro II Cree128 have 2pcs left.The next shipment will arrive UK around 23th this month.
EU warehouse: Mars II 900 have 1pc stock left,Mars Pro II Cree128 is out of stock.
CA warehouse: Grow tent 70x70x160cm have 2pcs stock left,Grow tent120x60x150cm,Grow tent240x120x200cm are out of stock.:Namaste:
AU warehouse: Mars Pro II Cree125 have 3pcs stock left.
11_16stock_info1.png

:circle-of-love:You will buy from USA warehouse? :cheer:We have enough of stocks for Reflector 48 at our USA warehouse:bravo:
I'm very interested in Black Friday sale with you, just may barely have enough to buy your 48 to accompany my other 48. ;) crosses fingers

My bad.:volcano-smiley:May i know since which year Canada start to have Big Sale on Black Friday? I read news that some area of USA,they even have one or two days off for Black Friday.:cheer:
West coast Canada. ;)

:circle-of-love:I confirmed with my colleague.The power supply E which you needed is out of stock at our international warehouse now.:high-five:We will load one container,which have this power supply.:high-five:The container need about two month to your country.:high-five:So we can send you by China post from China,We will cover the shipping fee for this.which will need about 15-30 days,for the custom clearance need take a few days,we can not control that.:high-five:
But if you needed it in a hurry,we can send by Fedex from China to you,and you need to pay the shipping fee,we get the price $35 from the Fedex company.:Namaste:We are sorry for the inconvenience.
My colleague arranged the leds to you already,when she get the tracking NO,she will send to you as soon as possible.:high-five:

I'm still waiting for tracking number for leds.

My bad.:volcano-smiley:May i know since which year Canada start to have Big Sale on Black Friday? I read news that some area of USA,they even have one or two days off for Black Friday.:cheer:
It has been here basically as long as the US has had it.

Most sales Las the whole week now.

Or some places have a 24hr blowout with much cheaper prices.

Just Google it.

so I ran out of bud so I pillaged my emergency stash and found a nug of green crack from my first grow ever! it was grown with my mars II 400 my first grow light it has been curing for 496 days that's well over a year that's crazy about to smoke a bowl and chill

0062283.JPG

Back
Top Bottom