Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:high-five:I got it now.In China we got many APP with the scan QR code function,such as QQ,Wechat.But they are not popular overseas yet.
Thanks for your input.:thanks:Like you said,first you need to download a QR scanner,and you have to log on your phone.:Namaste:
Could just be me but I don't find them handy at all. Gotta download and give lots of permission to a QR scanner for nothing really. Just to open a website that in the time it takes to open the program and take the picture I could look up the website.

Could just be me but I don't find them handy at all. Gotta download and give lots of permission to a QR scanner for nothing really. Just to open a website that in the time it takes to open the program and take the picture I could look up the website.

:high-five:I got it now.In China we got many APP with the scan QR code function,such as QQ,Wechat.But they are not popular overseas yet.
Thanks for your input.:thanks:Like you said,first you need to download a QR scanner,and you have to log on your phone.:Namaste:

1984 anyone? I agree with Spart, wait until they tell us that we can't grow tomatoes or strawberry's or rice from seed.

Not just that i got enough shit wanting access to my media and photos and internet cache and blah blah blah on my phone. I had google force sync once went 0 to freak out in a nano second. :rofl:

Anyone want to join in?:welcome:
cup33.jpg

I'm in. What's the plan/contest?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We are gathering ideas now,no official rules yet.:high-five:
You may start a new run to join it.Do you have any ideas about the MARS CUP?:welcome:

If I were to make a set of rules for the MARS CUP.....

#1. Kinda obvious but. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light, Any MARS.

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way thru flower. Wether it be Photos. A video time line. Or just clips of videos.

#2 1/2. We all love the MARS lights. That's why we are here talking about them. But for everyone to make an educated comment on their favorite. We need to see the plants outside of the BLURPLE light. We need some real white light shots.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

I feel that this event should be judged on looks alone. It's impossible for all of us to gather in a common area and test the fruits. That and every person is wired different. What works great for me will not be great for you.. So I feel opinions on how well the product works is very subjective.
So the one thing we all can kinda agree upon is which would look best.

Anyone please feel free to add to this if you think I may have over looked something

humm...it's llitte complicated work to use it...:volcano-smiley:
1984 anyone? I agree with Spart, wait until they tell us that we can't grow tomatoes or strawberry's or rice from seed.

I C,so it's not a good idea to use the QR code,we may just give the user name instead.It will be easier and convenient,right?:bravo:
Not just that i got enough shit wanting access to my media and photos and internet cache and blah blah blah on my phone. I had google force sync once went 0 to freak out in a nano second. :rofl:

:circle-of-love:Welcome OH58Dguy,we will pulbish the details of it around next week.:cheer::cheer:
I'm in. What's the plan/contest?

:goodjob:wow,you really did a good job,its very detailed.:high-five: By this way,everyone can know what Mars-hydro lights can do,and also everyone can know how to grow some great plants.We can learn and share great ideas.:bravo:It's a "Win-win" project.
Thanks for your genius opinions.:thanks:
If I were to make a set of rules for the MARS CUP.....

#1. Kinda obvious but. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light, Any MARS.

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way thru flower. Wether it be Photos. A video time line. Or just clips of videos.

#2 1/2. We all love the MARS lights. That's why we are here talking about them. But for everyone to make an educated comment on their favorite. We need to see the plants outside of the BLURPLE light. We need some real white light shots.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

I feel that this event should be judged on looks alone. It's impossible for all of us to gather in a common area and test the fruits. That and every person is wired different. What works great for me will not be great for you.. So I feel opinions on how well the product works is very subjective.
So the one thing we all can kinda agree upon is which would look best.

Anyone please feel free to add to this if you think I may have over looked something

:welcome:Sure,i will keep updating the news here.I'm excited about The Third Mars-Hydro Cup already.:cheer:All of you guys here with great growing experience.:goodjob:Looking forward to the masterpiece of your plants.:bravo:
I'm in for sure Sarah! I have just started a new Afghan kush I think would be awesome for this! Please keep us updated :)

Jimdogggy

420-1.png

Please note:Everyone can place order via our official website in two options:Registered or as a Guest.
1 Place order after registered on our official website: will get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you registered).
2 Placed order before registered ,but within one week:you need to contact with us,we will add your order information in our system.will get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you placed order)
3 Place order as a guest,(not registered on our official website): will not get 6 months extended warranty,we will follow the warranty policy on our website.
Mars Pro &Mars Pro II series,Mars II series,Reflector series only.

I'm not registers does that mean I have no warranty ?

I didn't explain it well.:Namaste:
If you registered on our official website within one week after you bought your light,you can get 6 months extended warranty.If you didn't register on our official website,your will be under the warranty from which website you bought the light,just will not get the 6 months extended warranty.:Namaste:
May i know when and from which website you bought your light?:high-five:
I'm not registers does that mean I have no warranty ?

:circle-of-love:Though multiple lights better than one lights,and the Mars II 900 draw power is around 389w,Mars 600 draw power is around 278w,2pcs Mars 600 got higher draw power than 1 pcs Mars II 900.But i recommend go with Mars II 900.Mars II 900 is with better built-up than Mars 600.:high-five:
Firstly, design is different:Mars II 900 is with Growth&Veg switches,which Mars 600 do not have.
Secondly,Mars II 900 install IR diodes,Mars 600 do not have.
Thirdly,Mars II900 coverage is :3.5'x3.5',it's a square area.Mars 600 coverage Bloom2'x2.15',2pcs Mars 600 coverage Bloom2'x4.3' or 4'x2.15',it's a rectangle area.And your grow tent is a square area.
Which do you all think is a better deal?
420-magazine-mobile1272784015.jpg

Or

420-magazine-mobile370980849.jpg

My grow tent is 4'x4' and I'm doing Scrog. I'm looking into LED because in the summer my garage gets well over 100•f and my 400w hps will just be too hard to keep cool on top of the already high heat. But my max budget is $350

Back
Top Bottom