Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Mars 300 is our old model which we only sell on ebay and Amazon,it's only one year warranty.Mars II or Reflector series we sell on our official website,it's two years warranty.And after you register on our official you will get 6months extened warranty.:high-five:
Thank you! Would their be a disadvantage to buying this from your store for my tent? Or Should I really only use 1 light? I do have a inline fan for the tent for heat.

2PCS Mars Hydro 300W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Hydroponic Veg Flower 140 Watt | eBay

:circle-of-love:Though multiple lights better than one lights,and the Mars II 900 draw power is around 389w,Mars 600 draw power is around 278w,2pcs Mars 600 got higher draw power than 1 pcs Mars II 900.But i recommend go with Mars II 900.Mars II 900 is with better built-up than Mars 600.:high-five:
Firstly, design is different:Mars II 900 is with Growth&Veg switches,which Mars 600 do not have.
Secondly,Mars II 900 install IR diodes,Mars 600 do not have.
Thirdly,Mars II900 coverage is :3.5'x3.5',it's a square area.Mars 600 coverage Bloom2'x2.15',2pcs Mars 600 coverage Bloom2'x4.3' or 4'x2.15',it's a rectangle area.And your grow tent is a square area.

My thinking was that if I got the two pack it would def cover the 4'x4' tent and with an actual draw of 278wx2=556 it would be similar in wattage to a 600w hps which I would consider if not for the heat issue. Now with the 900 At 3.5'x3.5' coverage I'm losing some square footage and wattage. Now if yields in my space are similar between the two options then I'd choose the mars 900. But if I could yield more with the two 600's then I'm leaning in that direction. Especially since it's $40 cheaper initial cost

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:high-five:Yeah,2PCS Mars 600 with higher power than 1pcs Mars II 900.But 2pcs Mars 600 coverage Bloom2'x4.3' or 4'x2.15',it's a rectengle.Mars II is switchable and with better bulit-up compare with Mars600.:Namaste:
You can choose the right one for your plants according to your growing situation.:high-five:
My thinking was that if I got the two pack it would def cover the 4'x4' tent and with an actual draw of 278wx2=556 it would be similar in wattage to a 600w hps which I would consider if not for the heat issue. Now with the 900 At 3.5'x3.5' coverage I'm losing some square footage and wattage. Now if yields in my space are similar between the two options then I'd choose the mars 900. But if I could yield more with the two 600's then I'm leaning in that direction. Especially since it's $40 cheaper initial cost

420-1.png

Mars-hydro 6 month extended warranty:
Please note:Everyone can place order via our official website in two options:Registered or as a Guest.
1 Place order after registered on our official website: will get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you registered).
2 Placed order before registered ,but within one week:you need to contact with us,we will add your order information in our system.will get 6months extended warranty(start from the day when you placed order)
3 Place order as a guest,(not registered on our official website): will not get 6 months extended warranty,it will only cover by the warranty policy of the website from where you bought your light.
Mars Pro &Mars Pro II series,Mars II series,Reflector series only.The extended warranty only for the first order for registered customers.

:high-five:Yeah,2PCS Mars 600 with higher power than 1pcs Mars II 900.But 2pcs Mars 600 coverage Bloom2'x4.3' or 4'x2.15',it's a rectengle.Mars II is switchable and with better bulit-up compare with Mars600.:Namaste:
You can choose the right one for your plants according to your growing situation.:high-five:

Oh I see now. I thought the 2'x4.3' coverage was for one. That makes sense now. Thanks!

:circle-of-love:It's my pleasure.Many customers like to use multiple lights,it's easier to install in their growing tent.:high-five:But yes,one Mars 600 coverage is 2'x2.15' and 2pcs will be Bloom2'x4.3' or 4'x2.15'.:high-five:
Oh I see now. I thought the 2'x4.3' coverage was for one. That makes sense now. Thanks!

Mars II 900 and Reflector192,both light have their advantages:
1 The design is different:Mars II 900 uses glass cover ,which will reduce some light. However, Reflector192 uses reflection board ,which will reflect maximum light back to the plants compared to Mars II900
2 Intensity is different: The gap is wider on Reflector 192than MarsII. So Reflector will cover more area but MarsII 900 will have stronger intensity on average area.
3 The coverage is different:Mar II 900:3.5'x3.5',Reflector 192:4'x4'
But our best light is Mars Pro II series:Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Ok last question. What about this one since it is meant to cover 4'x4' and has slightly higher wattage and is cheaper.
420-magazine-mobile690353802.jpg

Our website engineer is updating the website date these days,we will correct it very soon.:high-five:Thanks for you help.:thanks:
Found an error on the mars-hydro website. Par data for reflector 192 and marsII 900 both actually show par data for Mars II400
420-magazine-mobile2132324455.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1080310463.jpg

You really did a great job with your purple buds.:bravo:
In a 2x2 i would ise a 400w no less check my gallery if you want to see lots of pictures of grows with the 400w

It's also heavy,she is with amazing colors.wow,full of purple cannabis for me...i'm picturing it now...:volcano-smiley:
I didn't do anything special you just like purple :rofl: i know better. If i do get another tent i'll do a tent full of purple just for you :)

Which do you all think is a better deal?
420-magazine-mobile1272784015.jpg

Or

420-magazine-mobile370980849.jpg

My grow tent is 4'x4' and I'm doing Scrog. I'm looking into LED because in the summer my garage gets well over 100-f and my 400w hps will just be too hard to keep cool on top of the already high heat. But my max budget is $350

If you look on eBay bro quite cheap for x2 lights they do 2pcs sets hope this helps

I didn't explain it well.:Namaste:
If you registered on our official website within one week after you bought your light,you can get 6 months extended warranty.If you didn't register on our official website,your will be under the warranty from which website you bought the light,just will not get the 6 months extended warranty.:Namaste:
May i know when and from which website you bought your light?:high-five:

Hey Sara is there any way I could still do this as I've only just found out bout it I got mine of eBay from mars hydro uk , is that your company's eBay acc ? I didn't get a warranty card with mine or anything like that just a bit of paper with photo of light and fixtures etc. Thanks Sara

I think Sarah should do a tomato plant for the cup!! If we are growing so should you.

Yes only one per one plant, because of money. Unfortunately, and the LEDs are 3W. Cheers! :Namaste:

Not mine there 5 watts each it's got 60 leds and there 300 watt lights it's stamped on the back of the light and actually two plants per light at first because of money and the one 300 watter was plenty just took a little longer and less undergrowth

Ohioboy can't stop!! Ohioboy With Fast Buds - Let's See How Fast Exactly

Back
Top Bottom