Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I can not make the decision,but i will tell this to our manager and factory.:high-five:
Yes Sara, I would buy 1 in a heartbeat. If Im not mistaking 562nm in a very narrow spectrum would be great. Just a nice headlamp.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok,i got it.I already told this to my manager.:high-five:
Yes. Do you remember back when catfish knight was building his room we discussed that he had added a green light for just that purpose: Checking his plants without altering the light cycle and stunting their growth.

:circle-of-love:Yes,as the Chinese New Year is coming,we have lots of work to do.:high-five:
No worries i figured you were busy jut was bugging you.. joking with you :) :)

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

:high-five:
I think other businesses make a price to match the market of the country they're selling to. I buy from international retailers all the time and they will display and charge the same price in AU dollars even though they may be in the UK or US. I assume they set their prices to allow for small fluctuations in the exchange rate. This way the price only changes when there is large fluctuations in the exchange rate, which is rare.

Just a suggestion, I'm happy with my purchase ;-)

yes,we use goods chips which Epistar made.:high-five:
Well Epistar is ok and i am sure Mars Hydro would use the better ones made by Epistar?

Idk but just a guess

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

:circle-of-love:Many customer used our Mars Pro II seriesgot great result from it,you should try our light someday:high-five:
This year we plan to develop some COB light,because many customer want we sell it.:high-five:
As we are manufacturer,we are big client for Epistar and Cree company,so we can get better price for high end chips from them,so we can provide lower the price:high-five:
Not if they want to compete with the top shelf cobs they wont use em.
Thats the thing. Mars was very very cheap lights that anyone could afford. That price was due to lower grade things.
Now Mars is making upper end small chip panels so the price is way more (pro series) and they are phasing out a bunch of their "cheaper" panels that got them where they are today.
Now they plan to produce cob lights. So there is 2 big options for them. Use cheaper less effecient chips and target that low price that got them where they are today or use Cree, Citi or vero etc and sell very expensive lights that many of their current customers cant swing the $$ for. We are talking probably in the area of $1000 to $1500 for a very small cob setup.
If they use epistar cobs or similar they can keep a lower price but still be behind the ball compared to a good cob light.
Mars just needs to find where it wants to be in the industry.
Cheap,affordable lights that will grow plants or higher end single chip panels that are much more expensive or high end cobs that will make the pro series look cheap in price.

:high-five:
Yes Sara, I would buy 1 in a heartbeat. If Im not mistaking 562nm in a very narrow spectrum would be great. Just a nice headlamp.

:circle-of-love:Many customer used our Mars Pro II seriesgot great result from it,you should try our light someday:high-five:
This year we plan to develop some COB light,because many customer want we sell it.:high-five:
As we are manufacturer,we are big client for Epistar and Cree company,so we can get better price for high end chips from them,so we can provide lower the price:high-five:
I have used your lights. They work just fine. I wont go back from cobs though. They are a whole different ballgame.

:welcome:
cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.
Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

Ill be waiting to see a price on a cxb3590 array lol. Dont matter how many thousands you buy from them. They wont let them go but so cheap.

:high-five:I'm sure you are with great growing experience.:goodjob:
I have used your lights. They work just fine. I wont go back from cobs though. They are a whole different ballgame.

I almost went for a Chinese company that was marketing their lights as cob. Glad I went for the Mars hydro lamps instead. I think most of the so-called cob lights from China are fakes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I almost went for a Chinese company that was marketing their lights as cob. Glad I went for the Mars hydro lamps instead. I think most of the so-called cob lights from China are fakes.

Did you want cob? Why did you choose differently?

The prices were too cheap to be true

The prices were too cheap to be true

I hear ya. I want to see what mars comes out with whenever they make a cob light

Hi, I will be starting my first grow next month. I wanted to get some advice or confirmation really to what LED lights to go with.

My grow tent is 5x5, I will be growing anywhere from 4 to 6 plants in a soiless mix in 7 and 10 gal smart pots. I've done some research and I think it will be going with the Mars II 700w LED x 2x instead of a single Mars II 1200w or 1600w single panel. Is this a good choice for the size of my grow?

Pricing for 2x700w, Amazon is $30 more than the ebay merchant(I'll go with ebay)

Depends on budget really.
4x 900w would cover it all really really well.
1x 1600w might be a bit dark around the edges.
1 x pro320 would probably be weaker than weak around the edges.
9 x 300w would probably work.
You got alot of options man. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom