Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi TheBoogyman,please do not worry,we will help you to solve it.:high-five:
Do you mean when you turn on the Growth switch only,the whole light not working,or some diodes didn't light up?:Namaste:
Hey, Sara. My 144x3 reflector I bought a few years ago is messed up right now. My veg switch is no longer working correctly. Anything I can do to fix this? I use this light for veg and I love it, I would really like to keep using it!

The whole light doesn't work with the switch anymore. I can see the switch spark a little bit and the light will flicker and now it's just not turning on, but the bloom switch turns on.

Thanks for the advice Sara! I'll skip the old 600's. The mars II 700 looks good but i'm thinking of getting two mars II 400w. That should give me around 360w for my 3x3 tent. Though I wonder if I'd benefit to mix lighting and use a 400w mars II and a 96*5 reflector.

Thanks, I appreciate the input. The 4x300w is very tempting and would provide very even coverage. I'm sure the 900 is nice but I'd prefer to go the multiple unit route (don't like my eggs in 1 basket lol)

:circle-of-love:Please send email to service@mars-hydro.com.
In order to make the progress more quickly,your email should include the following informations:
1 where did you bought,official website,Amazon or ebay?
2 the date you bought your light.
3 two pics:eek:ne with the light on,one with the light off.
4 with the description of your problems.
5 your contact information.
My colleague is in charge of repair service,she will help you to diagnose and solve the problem .Hope everything will be fine soon.:high-five:
The whole light doesn't work with the switch anymore. I can see the switch spark a little bit and the light will flicker and now it's just not turning on, but the bloom switch turns on.

:goodjob:Mars II 400 can cover 2.5'x2.5 area,Reflector 96 can cover 2'x3' area.You can do side by side growing :high-five:
Thanks for the advice Sara! I'll skip the old 600's. The mars II 700 looks good but i'm thinking of getting two mars II 400w. That should give me around 360w for my 3x3 tent. Though I wonder if I'd benefit to mix lighting and use a 400w mars II and a 96*5 reflector.

Yeah multiple lights will be better to cover the growing area nicely.You may go with a Mars II 400 with a Reflector96 or you can go with 2pcs Reflector96(it will cover 3'x4'area):high-five:
Thanks, I appreciate the input. The 4x300w is very tempting and would provide very even coverage. I'm sure the 900 is nice but I'd prefer to go the multiple unit route (don't like my eggs in 1 basket lol)

:cheer:Yeah,there are many different combinations.For a 3'x3' area,4pcs Mars II Epistar80 can cover a 3'x3' area nicely,it's multiple lights:bravo:
Really there is lots and lots of different combinations you can use and it all depends on budget. Even a pro320 would work or 2 pro160s or 4 pro80s. :)

Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light with flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together.You can combine multiple lights as a Square ship or Rectangle ship light:
4pcs Mars pro II Epistar80: 3'x3' growing area
3Pcs Mars Pro II Epistar80:1.5'x4.5 growing area.You can combine they according to your growing area,multiple lights enable you to cover all the corner of your growing room nicely.
Mars pro II Epistar 80 with better built-up compare to our other lights:
Veg and bloom switches to control different growing modes. Upgraded power supply, fans and chips, provide you the highest built quality of Mars Hydro. With the creative reflector cup design to give out the perfect mixed spectrum lights, meet the needs of those who must have the absolute highest quality harvest possible. With higher intensity,give you the best performance of growing.
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
1000_.jpg

3pcs80.png

80_Epistar_1.jpg

:circle-of-love: USA warehouse: Mars II 1200 have 27pcs stock left,LED grow light use glasses have 14pcs stock left.
UK warehouse: Mars Pro II Cree128 is out of stock,Mars Pro II Cree256 have 8pcs stock,Grow tent120x60x150cm have 4pcs stock left.
EU warehouse: Reflector192 have 10pcs stock,Mars II 400 have 4pcs stock,LED grow light use Glasses have 6pcs stock left,Grow tent 70x70x160cm is out of stock.
CA warehouse: Reflector48 have 9pcs stock,Reflector192 have 28pcs stock,Mars II 1200 have 12pcs stock,Grow tent 70x70x160cm have 120 pcs stock,LED grow light use Glasses have 17pcs stock left.Mars II 1600 is out of stock.
02_08.png

I still think the new little pros should of been at least a 5x5 or 6x6 cluster formations and covered at least a 60cm x 60cm in flower these seem like a lot of cash for half a foot less coverage of the 400w.

420-magazine-mobile6461707.jpg

29/22 days from seed. Under a 144x5 Both are being flipped to 12/12 tonight.
420-magazine-mobile2108387441.jpg

These are my other 2 plants, 2x led both are at 30 days from seed...
Just showing real world comparison of different lights. The lights draw similar watts from the wall during veg and bloom, but there was an obvious difference in overall cost for my other lights (3x the cost of the Mars light)
Just wanted others to see what an average grower is getting under similar conditions/feeding/care etc. take it easy and happy growing.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sara help needed, Thank you
I wast sure where to post this. I tried to email mars hydro but have not heard back. I recently purchased two tents a 2x2 and a 4x4 Directly from mars website and first i got to say thanks shipping was fast and discreet. The tents went together great.
My problem is with light leaks both tents have them but the 4x4 is the worst it has them bad around the zippers and in some of the stitching and then a little bit larger then a pin hole in the fabric. do they all have a little light at the zippers? The fabric seems great, maybe i just got one that's not as tight sewn. Is there an email i can reach you at. thank you
20170208_095010.jpg
20170208_095350.jpg

What's the best option for a 4x4 grow? I'm so lost because Mars Hydro has so many options! I want to replace my hps system so bad. I'm over my electricity bill but I want to get good results.

Is the reflector the way to go or MarsII? I've read so many different posts on here that now I'm lost on which to get and why. Somebody school me on LED XD

Not sure about that pin hole, but make sure that the flap behind the zipper is flat and not kinked. I had a similar issue with a different brand and found that when I played with the flap some the tent would no longer leak

Thank you.. i'm going to try to play around with it some more and see if i can get it more sealed up. Right now it looks like a bunch of constellations

Back
Top Bottom