Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars Hydro Shopping Festival:Reflector 96 special price is here:
Buy 1 save 17USD
Buy 2 save 33 USD
Buy 3 save 48 USD
Buy 4 save 79 USD
August 5th -Sep5th. (use coupon code:marshydro,get another 3% off)
Wave_1.jpg

Now Mars Hydro have big sales, the first wave is reflector 96, now the price is very affordable, it is perfect for small indoor growing, if you are tight budget and afraid of the heat and noise, you can’t miss this light. Furthermore, reflector 96 is full spectrum with growth and bloom switches, helping you get great yields!
GIF_1_.gif

Morning all. For any that don't know me, I have been a long happy customer of Mars-Hydro. I have several of their lights and have been very pleased. My dilemma is this. My big 900 is starting to give out. I have replaced about 20 diodes and a power supply. Last night, I noticed a section of the light has gone out again. This light has served me well for 3+ years, but I think she is getting to the point of needing replacing.

For those who have used the Mars II and the Mars Pro II: Do you notice a big difference? I have been very happy with my 900, and I am wondering whether to do a straight replace or upgrade to the newer light?

Any feedback?

Thanks. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi Sara, I don't want to be controversial because I really like my Mars lights and received good customer service but even though I ordered my lights from the Mars website the shipping label says : From MEIZHI-CA. I am now concerned that my lights could be copies because the shipping label says MEIZHI could you help me sort this out as I would like to order more lights right away but I am confused as to who I am ordering from and if my lights are actually Mars lights.

Can you post some pictures of the light you received?

BtW, I once read about the tragedy of the baiji - a species of freshwater dolphin that is, sadly, functionally extinct because it is (was?) found only in the Yangtze River in China. It turns out that the waters in China can become quite murky.

Morning all. For any that don't know me, I have been a long happy customer of Mars-Hydro. I have several of their lights and have been very pleased. My dilemma is this. My big 900 is starting to give out. I have replaced about 20 diodes and a power supply. Last night, I noticed a section of the light has gone out again. This light has served me well for 3+ years, but I think she is getting to the point of needing replacing.

For those who have used the Mars II and the Mars Pro II: Do you notice a big difference? I have been very happy with my 900, and I am wondering whether to do a straight replace or upgrade to the newer light?

Any feedback?

Thanks. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

After growing with multiply mars lights(mars1600,reflectors, now mars pro) I'd go with the mars pro version. With no glass between leds and plants it's allows more light to get through.less heat on leds not having the glass there as well.
All light have grown beautiful buds but out of all I've grown with I'd say my pro has grown my biggest, most dense, and most potent buds.

Hi Sara, I don't want to be controversial because I really like my Mars lights and received good customer service but even though I ordered my lights from the Mars website the shipping label says : From MEIZHI-CA. I am now concerned that my lights could be copies because the shipping label says MEIZHI could you help me sort this out as I would like to order more lights right away but I am confused as to who I am ordering from and if my lights are actually Mars lights.

Odd, so did you get "MEIZHI" lights?
They look really absolutely identical despite the colours...and I wonder whether this is a brand/offshoot of Marshydro themselves....I mean your ordered from MH....so it's strange.

BtW, I once read about the tragedy of the baiji - a species of freshwater dolphin that is, sadly, functionally extinct because it is (was?) found only in the Yangtze River in China. It turns out that the waters in China can become quite murky.
I guess I can't post pics yet or something. But I can tell you my lights are Mars Pro II Epistar 120's. I have been in touch with Mars and they told me that there was a mix up at the warehouse. Mars an Meizhi use the same distribution warehouse in Canada but before this label mix up Mars was not aware that Meizhi uses the same warehouse.

They look really absolutely identical despite the colours...and I wonder whether this is a brand/offshoot of Marshydro themselves....I mean your ordered from MH....so it's strange.
No. I received exactly what I ordered, which was the Pro II 120's. In the corner of the shipping lable it said from Meizhi.

:bravo:Thanks for sharing with us,this buds is tight:bravo::bravo:
The Mars-Hydro Reflector 96 is what can grow you buds that look like this. My ladies love this light.
420-magazine-mobile2061188611.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi,Dave,As you are satisfied with the growing result of the Mars II 900,we have repair service can help you with the Mars II lights.:high-five:You want to repair the light yourself,or you need to send to our repair center?
You can also check the Mars Pro II series lights,this is the best light we got so far.It's with better built-up compare to the Mars II lights.
Mars Pro II with upgraded chips and driver,install without lens and glass cover,has vents all around the panel,run cooler.It with better light intensity and penetrate deeper.:high-five:
And we have Mars-hydro shopping festival this month,we have special price on our official website,you can check.:high-five:

Any feedback?

Thanks. :circle-of-love::peace:

I guess I can't post pics yet or something. But I can tell you my lights are Mars Pro II Epistar 120's. I have been in touch with Mars and they told me that there was a mix up at the warehouse. Mars an Meizhi use the same distribution warehouse in Canada but before this label mix up Mars was not aware that Meizhi uses the same warehouse.

As long as it was just a shipping label and not the actual one on the product. That one would state Mars-Hydro or at least LG LED Solutions. If that displayed a different company name, lol, it'd be a different story altogether.

Strange... But a friend of mine once ordered a stereo receiver off of Amazon...

...and received a piece of furniture, lol. So stuff happens once in a (great) while.

:circle-of-love:He already sent picture to us,and we confirmed for him,it's Mars-hydor light,just when the internaitonal warehouse service arrange to send out the package,they made mistake,they choosen another company's name when they choose the delivery payer.We use third part warehouse service to sent out goods for us,and they also work with other company's.:high-five:

The river polutions is big problem need to be fixed.

:high-five:thanks for sharing your growing opinions.:thanks:
Yes,the Mars Pro II will be better choice
126.gif

After growing with multiply mars lights(mars1600,reflectors, now mars pro) I'd go with the mars pro version. With no glass between leds and plants it's allows more light to get through.less heat on leds not having the glass there as well.
All light have grown beautiful buds but out of all I've grown with I'd say my pro has grown my biggest, most dense, and most potent buds.

:circle-of-love:The warehouse sevice made mistake,we already contact with them."Meizhi" is our competitor,they copy our products.If Mars-hydro publish new brand,we will let you guys know it.:high-five:

As long as it was just a shipping label and not the actual one on the product. That one would state Mars-Hydro or at least LG LED Solutions. If that displayed a different company name, lol, it'd be a different story altogether.

...and received a piece of furniture, lol. So stuff happens once in a (great) while.
It was just the shipping label and I'm sure it was just a mistake made by a warehouse that probably houses a lot of goods.

The Canada warehouse already apologised to us,they made the mistake.If you didn't tell me,we even do not know they made this mistake...usually they will not tell us which company they also coperate with,but this time,they have to tell us they also work with "MEIZHI".And we are investigating that if they used our name to ship out pacakge for other company's now.:high-five:
Again,thanks for your information:thanks:

:circle-of-love:Yes,the lights is original Mars-hydro light.:high-five:
No. I received exactly what I ordered, which was the Pro II 120's. In the corner of the shipping lable it said from Meizhi.

:circle-of-love:If all the lable printed by Mars-hydro,then it will be no mistake,but when it goes to the third part warehouse service,we can not make sure they will do no mistake.We are investigating now,they will give us answer soon.Though we can understand this kind of things may happen somethings,as they need to arrange goods for many different company everyday,we still can not accept it.:Namaste:
If their system has flaw,this is the time they should figure things out.:high-five:

:circle-of-love:Though we can not know which company they coperate with,we are sure they for work with various kind of products company.They have international warehouse service at many different countries.:Namaste:
It was just the shipping label and I'm sure it was just a mistake made by a warehouse that probably houses a lot of goods.

Back
Top Bottom