Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:tommy:did you do any training for them? they got many branches:bravo:
Here is a update in my cheese plant which is growing under the Mars Hydro Reflector 48 in a 2.5 x 2.5 tent.

Flowering start of week 6

420-magazine-mobile1488359512.jpg

420-magazine-mobile937555826.jpg

My dream growroom would have 10-12 of those COB. Then I would run a chess pattern where only half the lights are on at any given time. That is a method proven to get almost the same yields, but with only using half the electricity. That growing system would be perfect for multiple small cob's

alternate_lights.jpg
alternate_lights_2.jpg

tracking number is so you can see where your part is at all times :) When my spare part got stuck in the customs for almost two weeks, I knew it was stuck there and that it wasn't a Mars problem. Useful

One driver of my light broke, the Mars-Hydro services said yesterday that it sent me a new one free under warranty, which is great!

But it would be even greater if the parts would be in other warehouses, the last time I bought something from China it took 2 months to get it!

FWIW, the last time Mars-Hydro sent me parts, I had it in 2 days. AMAZING!!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

:tommy:so you already got a great plan:cheer::cheer:
My dream growroom would have 10-12 of those COB. Then I would run a chess pattern where only half the lights are on at any given time. That is a method proven to get almost the same yields, but with only using half the electricity. That growing system would be perfect for multiple small cob's

alternate_lights.jpg
alternate_lights_2.jpg

:circle-of-love:usually we will have all the replacement parts at our international warehouse and repair center,but sometimes,the international warehouse do not have enough stock,then we will arrange from our China warehouse.Can you PM me your email address which you contact with our service?i can check for you:high-five:
So why the tracking number tell me it is shipping from China?

:circle-of-love:the Custom clearance check very strictly,usually it will take sometimes to finish,so sometimes we will out of stock for some model.But we will always find solution when our customer needed.:high-five:
tracking number is so you can see where your part is at all times :) When my spare part got stuck in the customs for almost two weeks, I knew it was stuck there and that it wasn't a Mars problem. Useful

:volcano-smiley:Every month we will ship out some container to each international warehouse,so it will save many times to arrive at our customer,no need to wait too long:cheer::cheer::cheer:
FWIW, the last time Mars-Hydro sent me parts, I had it in 2 days. AMAZING!!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

Par Value: 357umol/m2/s

Just posting a bare number like that isn't all that helpful.

At what height? And at which point in the area of the grow space? Is that the average of many measurements across the entire advertised core footprint? Or is it the maximum measured amount, directly under the center of the product? How about the boundary area of the footprint? Et cetera....

:circle-of-love:Specification:COB(at the height of 18")
Par Value: 357umol/m2/s
Core Coverage:2.5ft*2.5ft
Max Coverage: 4.5ft*4.5ft
Just posting a bare number like that isn't all that helpful.

At what height? And at which point in the area of the grow space? Is that the average of many measurements across the entire advertised core footprint? Or is it the maximum measured amount, directly under the center of the product? How about the boundary area of the footprint? Et cetera....

Back
Top Bottom