Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:they are bushy,haha:volcano-smiley:
Got my mars led growing some primo!
IMG_051451.JPG
IMG_051353.JPG

As the Mars Pro II series lights install with upgraded chips,and use reflective cup,will penetrate deeper;and without glass cover or lens,so it will lower the light reduce,will got better light intensity.:high-five:
Your earlier phost which with the phone number,is your phone number? I think it's not safe to post here.:Namaste:
I'm actually surprised the mars penetrates the canopy better than I thought it would and has a good coverage,love the spectrum and the pink hues

As the Mars Pro II series lights install with upgraded chips,and use reflective cup,will penetrate deeper;and without glass cover or lens,so it will lower the light reduce,will got better light intensity.:high-five:
Your earlier phost which with the phone number,is your phone number? I think it's not safe to post here.:Namaste:
Its OK not my pH number Sara it is Deville's hahaha

:circle-of-love:Can you guys open Mars-hydro official website successfully?We are testing our website these days,if anyone can not open our website,or can not place order,ect...please let us know.:Namaste:

Mars hydro August Shopping festival forth wave: Reflector144 original price:$261.99USD,now
buy one $235.99USD each
buy two $218.99USD each
with the coupon code:marshydro,will get another 3% off
8_144-1000.jpg

Spider Mites
Spider mites are not insects but are more closely related to spiders. Most spider mites have the ability to produce a fine silk webbing. They have tiny mouthparts modified for piercing individual plant cells and removing the contents. This results in tiny yellow or white speckles. When many of these feeding spots occur near each other, the foliage takes on a yellow or bronzed cast. Once the foliage of a plant becomes bronzed, it often drops prematurely. Heavily infested plants may be discolored, stunted or even killed. Web producing spider mites may coat the foliage with the fine silk which collects dust and looks dirty.

Solution

Early detection of spider mites, before damage is noticed, is VERY important. The tiny spider mites can be detected only by a full and thorough leaf inspection (on both sides of the leaf). you can use 1 tablespoon of bleach to 1 gallon of 95°F, pH balanced, water in a spray bottle.) or use a miticide with Abamectin or lindane in it. That seems to work best. There are insect predators that can help in providing some control but this does not mean 100% eradication and in a consumable crop that is what we are after. The predator mite can help to control them if chemical sprays are not your thing.
ACL6_AH_71I11_Y8VK10_8I.png

Another solution is to use a ozone generator. But be warned - The levels of ozone needed to kill off a spider-mite infestation, are very close to be high enough to also kill your crop. This method will damage your plants, but not as much as spider-mites will. It's a solution, but should be last resort

Spider Mites
Spider mites are not insects but are more closely related to spiders. Most spider mites have the ability to produce a fine silk webbing. They have tiny mouthparts modified for piercing individual plant cells and removing the contents. This results in tiny yellow or white speckles. When many of these feeding spots occur near each other, the foliage takes on a yellow or bronzed cast. Once the foliage of a plant becomes bronzed, it often drops prematurely. Heavily infested plants may be discolored, stunted or even killed. Web producing spider mites may coat the foliage with the fine silk which collects dust and looks dirty.

Solution

Early detection of spider mites, before damage is noticed, is VERY important. The tiny spider mites can be detected only by a full and thorough leaf inspection (on both sides of the leaf). you can use 1 tablespoon of bleach to 1 gallon of 95°F, pH balanced, water in a spray bottle.) or use a miticide with Abamectin or lindane in it. That seems to work best. There are insect predators that can help in providing some control but this does not mean 100% eradication and in a consumable crop that is what we are after. The predator mite can help to control them if chemical sprays are not your thing.
ACL6_AH_71I11_Y8VK10_8I.png

:thanks:so usually grower need to try not use this methord.
Another solution is to use a ozone generator. But be warned - The levels of ozone needed to kill off a spider-mite infestation, are very close to be high enough to also kill your crop. This method will damage your plants, but not as much as spider-mites will. It's a solution, but should be last resort

Back
Top Bottom