Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars hydro August Shopping festival forth wave: Reflector144 original price:$261.99USD,now
buy one $235.99USD each
buy two $218.99USD each
with the coupon code:marshydro,will get another 3% off
8_144-1000.gif

Mars hydro international stock information:
We have enough stock for August Mars-hydro shopping festival,after we collect the payment,we can arrange your goods within 24hours,the goods will arrive to you around 3-7working days.:cheer:
08_12.png

Hey Sarah know it's probably your day off but couldn't wait to share these pics with you of how awesome the epistar 160's are flowering out my first grow.
This is a 52 inch from the pot Russian doll by Kannabia seeds she is right under one of the 160's and is a monster. She was super short when I flipped to flower and I'm sure the new lights have something to do with the explosive growth.
420-magazine-mobile190600236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile683831907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1464427106.jpg

I think his sig is very fucked up :) That's so weird

Cell phone, lol.

Yeah tech is not my strong suit. I'm too old for it. I did however fix it since the people on here are so awesome. Here is the journal if you wanna check it out.
1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Glad you got your threads into your .SIG for people to see.

Your garden looks happy, BtW.

:party:thanks for sharing with me here.they are looking good.:goodjob:The Mars Pro II series light with better light intensity and penetrate deeper,so the plants get enough power to grow :bravo:
Hey Sarah know it's probably your day off but couldn't wait to share these pics with you of how awesome the epistar 160's are flowering out my first grow.
This is a 52 inch from the pot Russian doll by Kannabia seeds she is right under one of the 160's and is a monster. She was super short when I flipped to flower and I'm sure the new lights have something to do with the explosive growth.
420-magazine-mobile190600236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile683831907.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1464427106.jpg

:goodjob:i changed my cell phone last month,till now,i still can not figure out all the functions.....:volcano-smiley:
Yeah tech is not my strong suit. I'm too old for it. I did however fix it since the people on here are so awesome. Here is the journal if you wanna check it out.
1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Back
Top Bottom