Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

No my tent is 4×4 which is why im so impressed with this mars ll 900. My girl literally touches all 4 walls is actually growing up 2 walls Because she has bushed out so much and even the base of her looks healthy and seems like she is getting plenty of light. I have never trimmed her. I have never topped her. The only cutting she got was when my buddy took a couple clones off her. We are actually doing comparisons now since he has clones from this same plant. Hydro 900 watt led vs. dirt 1000 watt hps.

MarsII900 can not cover 4'x4' very, you can use a small light reflectro 48 as backup.MarsII900, draw power is about 400W, it can not compare with 1000W HPS.

MarsII900 can not cover 4'x4' very, you can use a small light reflectro 48 as backup.MarsII900, draw power is about 400W, it can not compare with 1000W HPS.

Maybe its because it's just one plant but my girl ain't hurting for light and she fills the whole 4×4. And by backup i mean i need a light to cover the whole area in case this one stops working mid grow.

Maybe its because it's just one plant but my girl ain't hurting for light and she fills the whole 4×4. And by backup i mean i need a light to cover the whole area in case this one stops working mid grow.

I am sorry I misunderstood your meaning of backup. I recommend you marsII1200, it can cover your whole grow size.

Hello everybody, here comes new stock information: COB is available for UK customers, free shipping and no tax. Any friend wants to upgrade light, pls feel free to ask for more information you need, I am glad to share with you.

COB has longer lifespan, chips, power supply quality is much better than reflectors, we are expecting more feedback of COB to judge its performance.
They're loving the COB.

Now I planted 7 jack herer auto. But that plant to the right is definitely not a jack. It's a freak and it's growing 3 times faster than the others

420-magazine-mobile767536273.jpg

In the Mars hydro powerhouse things are looking phenomenal. Look at the plants worshipping the pro II 80's

The plants love the pro series
420-magazine-mobile874338470.jpg

We would rather have more light and more space with the 2x3 reflector 96 than the mars II 400 as it is needed.

Should my friend expect A LOT better growth and density with the reflector 96 over the 6 year old 150 hps?

MY INVISIBLE FRIEND IS SO EXCITED and may even order the Reflector 96 TODAY! We just really really want a light that is overkill for a 2x2 and I think the reflector 96 is more overkill than the mars 2. For 3 years my invisible friend has done 12 on 12 off from seed and didnt have to pay a single penny for medicine for 3 years!!! But there was an issue (bad seed) and a new light will help that issue go away (make new seed go faster) lol. Thank you so much for your help.

You can't PM people until you have made 50 posts

can you send me the data on the reflector 96, par info that is. I just added you on contact but cant see how to private message you or email you. Is 420flower@mars-hydro you?

Ooh I like your epistar set up DeVille! How do those lights work for veg?

My dear 420 friends, wish you a happy and relaxing weekend after a busy week.By the way, COB is also available at Canada warehouse, free shipping, no tax to customers. Welcome to asking for more information if you are interested in.

1163.png

my invisible friend just got the reflector 96 and email at 420flower@mars-hydro.com with title "PAR data and all other date available on the Reflector 96"

I received email and sent your friend PAR test and growing pictures for reference, thanks for supporting us.:thanks:

Ooh I like your epistar set up DeVille! How do those lights work for veg?

This light has two switches. During seedling and veg stage, you can turn on growth switch or two switches. During bloom stage, two switches must be turned on, or the fan won't work. It is full spectrum light, it can be used during all stage of plants. May I know if you plan to upgrade to marsproII series?

This light has two switches. During seedling and veg stage, you can turn on growth switch or two switches. During bloom stage, two switches must be turned on, or the fan won't work. It is full spectrum light, it can be used during all stage of plants. May I know if you plan to upgrade to marsproII series?
I leave both switches on throughout the entire grow. Most growers I've spoken to do the same thing.

They're loving the COB.

Now I planted 7 jack herer auto. But that plant to the right is definitely not a jack. It's a freak and it's growing 3 times faster than the others

420-magazine-mobile767536273.jpg

In the Mars hydro powerhouse things are looking phenomenal. Look at the plants worshipping the pro II 80's

The plants love the pro series
420-magazine-mobile874338470.jpg

Hi DeVille, may I know why the right one grow faster than others? if it should attribute to the seeds genetic ?

I leave both switches on throughout the entire grow. Most growers I've spoken to do the same thing.

It is also a good choice. When we turn on two switches during veg stage, plants will get more powerful light. Thanks for give suggestions to others growers.:thanks:

I'm currently testing a couple industrial led fixtures out, planning on adding another tent to the mix soon, a veg tent.

I'm still a little ways a way from that addition, but I'll be sure to contact you if I plan on choosing these lights, still weighing my options.

I just saw your post about availability in Canada .

My friend has problem about his girl, may I know if any of you can give some suggestion about it?

59 days old now.She's a pain in the arse. Very different to the others he has grown, not half as much foliage. He topped at 3rd node as early as he could.About 2 weeks ago she started looking hungry so upped her feed to 3ml per L. Didn't work so was advised to up it to 4ml per L plus 1ml of veg, she's had 2 feeds of that and STILL getting worse.
Can't be lock out because she's organic, RH seems o.k as she dries out as she should.

Back
Top Bottom