Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Omg just a day of growth boy I can’t belive how fast they blowing the fastest I’ve growing a few clones to become a jungle I think did it better then Mother Nature n my vote is in..... mars for
President

Those are exploding by the day.:welldone::bravo:

Looking good in the hood Jack. :bong:
Thanks new set up doin well for once usually so many hiccups u kno the drill lol now for the Black Domina buds to start showing

Those are exploding by the day.:welldone::bravo:
Right man I one proud parent for sure at the rate they goin hope I have enough head space next run will make my table closer to the floor

I just dropped a bunch of seeds today. I'm still waiting on the Seedsman seeds to come in to start those bad boys up. The black domina buds look crazy good too. I'm gonna have to add it to my list.
Yeah man I waiting also trying to do it patiently lol I can’t wait to c how my buds turn out they came from e fellow grower from here @Blazinjones n he crossed them with Hindu Kush I def have 2 phenos of the same strain goin on buds goin to b amazing

yea can't be any easier then that. Sure wish I took few clips off my Jack I got going.
How late in flower U in . Yes simple peasy it’s all I’m goin to run from now on

Happy weekend everyone! :green_heart: I will see ya next week, went back home to see my baby this weekend.
:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:
Have a great time it’s all about family at the end ...... make sure u relax a hole bunch kick ur legs up u always take care of everyone onhere to the max:green_heart::green_heart:

Omg just a day of growth boy I can’t belive how fast they blowing the fastest I’ve growing a few clones to become a jungle I think did it better then Mother Nature n my vote is in..... mars for
President

OMG, I cannot imagine that is only one day! You are going to lost in the jungle! :yahoo:

Thank you @Jack420 and @HugePeckerhead :thanks: I will definitely have a good rest and then come back with full energy next week. ;)

Back
Top Bottom