Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

ATTENTION!!! SPARK YOIR ( coir lol) GANJA BEFORE READING and watching!!

Any organic guys check out josh at Boogie Brew for explanation of there products and using there boogie compost teas, in as little as 2hrs wotb multiple airstones. Very informative, explains what a compost tea is and the products seem perfect for any organic connoisseur! Im currently using the brix just cause i had it around from last year and is great for activating microbes during flower when they need a kick in the ass!! Heres couple vids, top one is about the products. Bottom is recipe for 3 lb a light super soil! Good watch.

I watched Most of Growing your Greens and Josh is on that show and his own shows or videos he has done and I bought the whole kit with everything The Boggie Brew kit with blue filter and air pump + all the add on. But now I am doing Docs kit so I cant use it so I am going to let my buddie use it. He is in Super Soil so it will work Great for him

Day 45 since flip, 33 flower, frost alert!!
20200307_033140.jpg
20200307_032908.jpg
20200308_000924.jpg
20200308_000843.jpg
20200308_000824.jpg
20200308_000820.jpg
20200308_000804.jpg
20200308_000755.jpg
20200308_000711.jpg
How many plants are there?

This my lambs breath auto at week 4 of flower with tsw2000. My sativa autos seems to be sensitive with light under 20", starts to show canoeing lower than that...otherwise great light thus far!
20200303_180030.jpg

This my lambs breath auto at week 4 of flower with tsw2000. My sativa autos seems to be sensitive with light under 20", starts to show canoeing lower than that...otherwise great light thus far!
20200303_180030.jpg
Looking good there 780 nice looking plants you have there

20200303_180030.jpg
Your plants also look great so far!:green_heart:

Our goods were delivered to the warehouse one month ago. The longest survival time of the virus is only 48 hours. Our goods must be sent to the United States for at least one month. When all goods are imported into each country, they will pass strict customs inspection. Don't worry at all. The current LED GROW LGITH GROW TENT is basically made in China. There are no lights made in the United States. Even if the lights are made in the United States, the power supply, heat sink, and plug are also made in China, so please don't worry at all !!!!!:Namaste:

I think he was just joking. :cheesygrinsmiley: No one licks their lights. :laughtwo: And as you say, it doesn't live long, no matter what surface it's on.

We just have to slow it down as much as we can. It looks like China is doing a very good job - very few new cases.

Do you know? - how many people test positive but never get sick?

I think he was just joking. :cheesygrinsmiley: No one licks their lights. :laughtwo: And as you say, it doesn't live long, no matter what surface it's on.

We just have to slow it down as much as we can. It looks like China is doing a very good job - very few new cases.

I know he was joking, and by then we had some customers asking for refunds because our products were made in China, which I thought was ridiculous. so I think it's important for me to explain it to you so that you don't have to worry about it.

Our government is doing a good job, we are staying at home for a long time to control the growth of this disease. At present, there has been no new patient in my city for a long time. All people should be aware of the danger, wear masks, wash their hands often, and avoid crowded places. The virus may become a pandemic like the flu.

I've heard of it, but this is a special case. It is understandable that viruses may behave differently in each person. Just like Scarlett's movie, I remember the name of the movie is "Lucy" lol :laugh:

I've heard of it, but this is a special case. It is understandable that viruses may behave differently in each person. Just like Scarlett's movie, I remember the name of the movie is "Lucy" lol :laugh:

I'm very curious about this, because there isn't a reason to mention or record it. I learned that 85% of people usually don't get sick. It's the 15% that we record and hear about. Many of them get very sick and die. But no one talks about the 85%. There are people who get tested - just average people - and they have the virus and they aren't sick. :hmmmm:

When we're able to test everyone, I think we'll find out that many of us have already had it.

:Namaste:

Haha yes somewhat joking of course, but i mean in general, millions of products made there.
I'm very curious about this, because there isn't a reason to mention or record it. I learned that 85% of people usually don't get sick. It's the 15% that we record and hear about. Many of them get very sick and die. But no one talks about the 85%. There are people who get tested - just average people - and they have the virus and they aren't sick. :hmmmm:

When we're able to test everyone, I think we'll find out that many of us have already had it.

:Namaste:
Interesting, yea classic media, who knows if thats true. Lots of lies this day and age

Back
Top Bottom