Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Which light of Mars Hydro are you currently using, and are you satisfied with the effect? What do you guys think of the TS1000?
www.mars-hydro.com

growpapa_  ts1000.jpg

I’ll say 3 more weeks there at week 10 from seed !
Yeah its slick with those lights. Love mine. I have some minor annoyances - but honestly they are all “Well in my exact environment it would be better like this”. FC6500’s are a legit banging light.

They just needed me to buy 3 of these to control the height 🤣

Nick

IMG_2743.jpeg

Which light of Mars Hydro are you currently using, and are you satisfied with the effect? What do you guys think of the TS1000?
www.mars-hydro.com

growpapa_  ts1000.jpg
Definitely satisfied with the 2x4 all in one kit with the TSL2000.

Only thing better would be the SP3000 or ?

Now that’s when some serious penetration happens.

Enjoy and Good Luck with your grows.

E7A149C2-1963-46C1-8A74-A0D2A11DD9BB.jpeg

Hey guys! This Thursday, we're wondering what you'll be doing with your plants. Will you be planting seeds or harvesting your crops? Let us know in the comments below!

And if you have any plans for the future, consider growing with Mars Hydro, to make your plants get more harvest in the coming months.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced gardener, we hope you have a great day tending to your greenery!
#MarshydroGrowersThurday #GrowersThurday #MarsHydro #plantings

1683814010681.png

Definitely satisfied with the 2x4 all in one kit with the TSL2000.

Only thing better would be the SP3000 or ?

Now that’s when some serious penetration happens.

Enjoy and Good Luck with your grows.

E7A149C2-1963-46C1-8A74-A0D2A11DD9BB.jpeg
Both SP3000 and TSL2000 are suitable for 2*4, beautiful plant,happy growing~:yummy:

Hey guys! This Thursday, we're wondering what you'll be doing with your plants. Will you be planting seeds or harvesting your crops? Let us know in the comments below!

And if you have any plans for the future, consider growing with Mars Hydro, to make your plants get more harvest in the coming months.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced gardener, we hope you have a great day tending to your greenery!
#MarshydroGrowersThurday #GrowersThurday #MarsHydro #plantings

1683814010681.png
Here are my autos still goin strong in the last weeks of flower

【Mars Hydro FC&FC-E Sale】

The long-awaited event is online, all FC&FC-E series products can use an extra 10% discount code, and enjoy a total of 15% discount. 💰
Activity time: 5/15-6/30
Discount code: MARSHYDRO10

1684149574651.png

Mars Hydro FC and FC-E series lights are on big sale, save up to 15% until June 30.
10% Coupon Code: marshydro10

USA&Worldwide: Mars Hydro
Canada: Mars Hydro CA
Europe: Provide All You Need For Indoor Growing
UK: MarsHydro UK official
Australia: Aussie Professional LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents
Thailand: Mars Hydro Thailand - Mars Hydro TH Official
Japan: 屋内栽培の最良の選択

1684317852997.png
Thanks for being a @420 Magazine Sponsor, my first light was a TS-600. Great little light to get growers started growing indoors. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom