Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Greenvein's Runtz
FC-E6500
M.H Giveaway

Managed to get some time to swap my lights over will be finishing off my runtz first then we'll get a seed to harvest under the new light.

Hope you don't mind I modified your banner with a picture of my plants and colour.. I'll modify it again come late flower 😁

PXL_20230611_123544350.jpg
PXL_20230611_123616668.jpg
PXL_20230611_123755880.jpg

Oh and where can I get some mars hydro stickers from? I might try get the little alien dud under my posts too again if you don't mind 😎

Thanks. Happy Sunday ✌🏽

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Greenvein's Runtz
FC-E6500
M.H Giveaway

Managed to get some time to swap my lights over will be finishing off my runtz first then we'll get a seed to harvest under the new light.

Hope you don't mind I modified your banner with a picture of my plants and colour.. I'll modify it again come late flower 😁

PXL_20230611_123544350.jpg
PXL_20230611_123616668.jpg
PXL_20230611_123755880.jpg

Oh and where can I get some mars hydro stickers from? I might try get the little alien dud under my posts too again if you don't mind 😎

Thanks. Happy Sunday ✌🏽
Hope you can have better planting results with Mars Hydro Light,We do not currently have individual stickers in stock. Sorry

Father's Day is approaching.Happy father's day~ :circle-of-love:

Mars Hydro Father's day sale, And we provide up to 25% discount of all products to celebrate the Father's day from 12th to 18th June. Just come and choose what you like!!

Click & Shop Mars Hydro Directly WORLDWIDE:
United States (Global Shipment) - Mars Hydro
United Kingdom - MarsHydro UK official
Europe - Provide All You Need For Indoor Growing
Australia - Aussie Professional LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents
Canada - Mars Hydro CA
Japan - 屋内栽培の最良の選択

Father's Day is approaching.Happy father's day~ :circle-of-love:

Mars Hydro Father's day sale, And we provide up to 25% discount of all products to celebrate the Father's day from 12th to 18th June. Just come and choose what you like!!

Click & Shop Mars Hydro Directly WORLDWIDE:
United States (Global Shipment) - Mars Hydro
United Kingdom - MarsHydro UK official
Europe - Provide All You Need For Indoor Growing
Australia - Aussie Professional LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents
Canada - Mars Hydro CA
Japan - 屋内栽培の最良の選択

1686619634404.png

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website

Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
Thank you for being such a great Sponsor. I’m currently using the TS-600 in my closet grow and I’m getting some great results.CL🍀

44D772F3-169D-441F-9F53-23F82C36A142.jpeg

2E9EEC6B-EBE2-4206-99E7-A08A1E2F5A33.jpeg

Thank you for being such a great Sponsor. I’m currently using the TS-600 in my closet grow and I’m getting some great results.CL🍀

44D772F3-169D-441F-9F53-23F82C36A142.jpeg

2E9EEC6B-EBE2-4206-99E7-A08A1E2F5A33.jpeg
Thank you for your support of our products :thanks:

The Father's Day giveaway event has begun~ Everyone, Hurry up to Join us~

1686733885062.png

Thanks again for the warm welcome Men, gonna introduce myself to the site this evening.
We’re happy to have you be a member CF and I think🤔 you found a new home 🏠. Lots expert advice here and if it’s ever needed please don’t hesitate to ask a member. CL🍀 :thumb: :welcome::cheesygrinsmiley:

The Father's Day giveaway event has begun~ Everyone, Hurry up to Join us~

I cannot, in good conscience, enter that contest, because I would be unable to use the prize this year - but I wanted to "say" thanks for doing the giveaway, and for helping to financially support this forum.

If you decide to give away a 6" carbon filter that I could use with my temperature-sensing exhaust fan, or a grow tent smaller than the 100cm x 100cm x 180cm one, though, I hope someone gives me a shout ;).

Back
Top Bottom