Mars Hydro Ts3000 Grow

KEVOD

Just flipped over about a week in flower. Just received this light. Hung it up and flipped to flower. 4 plants in a 5x5. Blackberry and banana. Super excited to see these yields. Max I've gotten was 5oz but was with cheap quality lighting

Attachments

• Snapchat-1536130291.jpg
    Snapchat-1536130291.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Snapchat-930569621.jpg
    Snapchat-930569621.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 64
5 zips one plant ain't bad bro. My first time my biggest was 3.

Now I am 5 -6 maybe .

Only 600 watts in 4x4 .

Subbed in man I got two tsl 2000 first time using just lowered abit see how they take it lol

Hope it chill to follow along man.:passitleft:

Mars hydro is pretty dope

5 zips one plant ain't bad bro. My first time my biggest was 3.

Now I am 5 -6 maybe .

Only 600 watts in 4x4 .

Subbed in man I got two tsl 2000 first time using just lowered abit see how they take it lol

Hope it chill to follow along man.:passitleft:

Mars hydro is pretty dope
Yeah I seen all the hype about quantum boards. I jumped on the train. Yeah it was one plant and got 5oz so not bad. I've never seen too many negative things about mars so. I seen people talk about it running hot but it runs alot cooler than my other lights with fans

Yeah I seen all the hype about quantum boards. I jumped on the train. Yeah it was one plant and got 5oz so not bad. I've never seen too many negative things about mars so. I seen people talk about it running hot but it runs alot cooler than my other lights with fans
Yeah to me the drivers are warm but you can dim and lower maybe to reduce heat from them or not sure but most by outside of tent or space ?

Welcome to 420 buddy..

:passitleft: :420::green_heart:

Yeah to me the drivers are warm but you can dim and lower maybe to reduce heat from them or not sure but most by outside of tent or space ?

Welcome to 420 buddy..

:passitleft: :420::green_heart:
Yeah it didn't effect mine that mucheven to bother. It is cool they put that extra length in the cord to do that though. My biggest problem has been flowery buds. They just wouldn't get dense but I'm sure this light is gonna help with that. And me lowering the temps. Some people say their best bud is the flowery stuff but I just wanted to see if I could get some weight on it

Yeah it didn't effect mine that mucheven to bother. It is cool they put that extra length in the cord to do that though. My biggest problem has been flowery buds. They just wouldn't get dense but I'm sure this light is gonna help with that. And me lowering the temps. Some people say their best bud is the flowery stuff but I just wanted to see if I could get some weight on it
You got a Lux meter to see what your getting ?

Here are few of my girls week three flower I got counted still learning every day over here.

Just flipped over about a week in flower. Just received this light. Hung it up and flipped to flower. 4 plants in a 5x5. Blackberry and banana. Super excited to see these yields. Max I've gotten was 5oz but was with cheap quality lighting
You ever saw these before ?

View media item 1637923 These last two is what I went looking for . Lmao .

These are called plug and play inkbirds.

View media item 1637922

Yeah I seen those tsl 2000 too before I bought mine. I been using a lux meter downloadable on my phone I don't know how accurate it is but I checked with my old lights I was only getting around 50000. I checked this one and it was hitting like 114000

Day 21 of flower did my major defoliating. Can't wait to see how this turns out

Attachments

• Snapchat-1257972511.jpg
    Snapchat-1257972511.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 41
Harvested and dried. Pulled 1lb 1oz and 15 grams from the haul by far my best. Got the next started. Will post a pict of the outcome

Back
Top Bottom