Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

thanks for your understand Magic M, becuase I am always very busy, usually I will forward some email to my assistants, they will help me to reply. but they are greenhands, so they make some mistake, I have told them this morning, do not send link to people if they did not request, please do not say marijuana, cannabis, we should say medical plants, I will let them know more to protect our customers. thank you all.
That was interrupting??

Sara, thank you for taking this seriously and teaching your staff about discretion. You always work so hard to take care of us.

Hi Sophicles,
I think you're missing that SmokeSara is from Shenzhen, China, and isn't one of the best English speakers. Of course she wouldn't completely know our culture. But also, don't freak out about getting sent a link on your email account. No big deal, delete it, explain why it got there if a boss or someone unfriendly finds out, I think you're the one being a bit insensitive; TopLED's are one of this forum's sponsors, and I've personally had correspondence with them on multiple occasions. They're very helpful, and very willing to cooperate on things like conducting clean business. If you gave them a chance, they'd set you up with some of the most efficient, affordable LED growing lights on the market, with total discretion, as they did for me.

Best of luck with your search for LED lights.

thank you very much SoilGirl.
Hi Sophicles,
I think you're missing that SmokeSara is from Shenzhen, China, and isn't one of the best English speakers. Of course she wouldn't completely know our culture. But also, don't freak out about getting sent a link on your email account. No big deal, delete it, explain why it got there if a boss or someone unfriendly finds out, I think you're the one being a bit insensitive; TopLED's are one of this forum's sponsors, and I've personally had correspondence with them on multiple occasions. They're very helpful, and very willing to cooperate on things like conducting clean business. If you gave them a chance, they'd set you up with some of the most efficient, affordable LED growing lights on the market, with total discretion, as they did for me.

Best of luck with your search for LED lights.

Can one of you 420 workers pm me please so I can pm you a ? I have.

This has been a busy weekend and will be even more going on this week. I will start with the Outside dry tent I just got done building. It was two broken tents I used to build what I call me new dry shack for my outside grow. I had to cut some of the polls to make it 5'x5' to fit where I wanted it. One tent I make the frame with the white polls and the other tent I used for the door frame and to tie the string on.
20140927_133938.jpg
20140927_180443.jpg
20140927_180514.jpg

Her is seven colas from the Big buds mother.

20140926_031138.jpg
20140926_031129.jpg

A lot more to come very soon. I will be trimming Hawaiian Haze aka Mothra today. Stay tuned..

Nice DIY job man. Even nicer colas. Looking forward to Mothra's pictures.

Thank you. She is going to take a long time time with all her buds. I am starting on her as soon as I get these two videos uploaded. Have a great sunday and thank you for stopping by..

:woohoo: Great update !! Is there anything you can't do Mr. Finest ?? Congratulations on your humongous harvest !! Nice drying tent, and its gonna be full. :thumb:
I feel for ya having to trim all of the outside ones along with Mothra and Godzilla... hope you have help.
What is your opinion on the spin trimmers ?? If I had as much as you I would consider it. Anyway, All of your harvest is absolutely beautiful...

:woohoo: Great update !! Is there anything you can't do Mr. Finest ?? Congratulations on your humongous harvest !! Nice drying tent, and its gonna be full. :thumb:
I feel for ya having to trim all of the outside ones along with Mothra and Godzilla... hope you have help.
What is your opinion on the spin trimmers ?? If I had as much as you I would consider it. Anyway, All of your harvest is absolutely beautiful...

Thank you. I am doing all this solo for now. My opinion about spin trimmers is I would have to take a scope and look at trichomes to see how bad it breaks them up before I use them. I got diy tent done trimming now today going to work on Mothra. It is raining crazy here. I am worried about the outside grow

Well I am about 3/4 of the way done with mothra aka Hawaiian haze. I am going to call it a night well morning for me. I will get the rest done later today.

20140930_025156.jpg
20140930_025256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom