Mars II vs Mars Reflector 96

Hi Grojoe,:circle-of-love:I'm glad we can help you out of it:Namaste:
I just purchased a light from these guys also. It's been going on 2 weeks and still no word on my shipment. I tried to call the US # in California several times to no avail. I keep hearing people talk about how good these guys are on customer service and so far my experience has been terrible. I'm wondering now if these guys are just a bunch of scammers.
Everything has been taken care of. I didn't mean to jump to conclusions and say anything mean or the like so I say " Thank you for taking care of this matter in a professional manner." I didn't get the reflector I ordered because of customs but they're sending me something I can work with and that's good enough.:thumb:

:circle-of-love:Yes reflector use 5W chips ,and now all of our lights use 5W chips.:circle-of-love:

I thought one of the reasons that the Reflector handled heat better was because of the 3W chips. Does this mean that the new 5W chip reflectors are going to have more heat issues than the old 3w ones?

actually the Reflector 5w release a little bit more heat than Reflector 3W,but that will not be a big difference.:high-five:
I thought one of the reasons that the Reflector handled heat better was because of the 3W chips. Does this mean that the new 5W chip reflectors are going to have more heat issues than the old 3w ones?

Back
Top Bottom