Maryjane07 says hey

maryjane07

:rollit: what's good!
it's maryjane stoppin through to say hey and make myself known to 420!
i smoke all everyday. i love the way it makes me feel. there's nothin like commin home from a long day at work and rollin up blazin...just sit back and chill. i especially like to smoke when it's raining outside. umm i can't say i have a favorite kind or tell what's the best because i simply haven't tried it all.im still waitin to try some of that cali green tho. umm i would love to try to get involved in different activities to make marijuana legal. it's not harmless. if it was, why would doctors prescribe it? doesn't make any sense but anywho...this is me...im out

:cheer:LEGAL MARIJUANA FTW!:cheer:

High maryjane07, :welcome: to 420 Magazine.

...umm i would love to try to get involved in different activities to make marijuana legal. it's not harmless. if it was, why would doctors prescribe it? doesn't make any sense but anywho...this is me...im out
Do get involved in the movement to create cannabis awareness. Knoweledge is power.
MMJ causes no harm. Doctors may not yet prescribe, only recommend MMJ in 13 states.:peace:

:grinjoint:maryjane07 Glad to hear from you! Sounds like you will fit right in here at 420! Hope to see you around the forums! Keep it smokin' and keep a smile on your face.;) Good luck! :peace:

Welcome Aboard Maryjane!!! There's lot's of really good people here...
Hope you make it a point to spend some time here hanging out with all of us! ;)

High maryjane07, :welcome: to 420 Magazine.

Do get involved in the movement to create cannabis awareness. Knoweledge is power.
MMJ causes no harm. Doctors may not yet prescribe, only recommend MMJ in 13 states.:peace:
Hi
As you all know, it’s legal in Canada. I started growing two years ago. This season will be my third and I can’t wait to get started. It’s fun and relaxing to smoke and grow.

:rollit: what's good!
it's maryjane stoppin through to say hey and make myself known to 420!
i smoke all everyday. i love the way it makes me feel. there's nothin like commin home from a long day at work and rollin up blazin...just sit back and chill. i especially like to smoke when it's raining outside. umm i can't say i have a favorite kind or tell what's the best because i simply haven't tried it all.im still waitin to try some of that cali green tho. umm i would love to try to get involved in different activities to make marijuana legal. it's not harmless. if it was, why would doctors prescribe it? doesn't make any sense but anywho...this is me...im out

:cheer:LEGAL MARIJUANA FTW!:cheer:
Welcome :welcome: My friend.

Back
Top Bottom