Massive Auto!

nickeluring

Yesterday I had to move my CBD auto plant out of my tent. She has become a monster and is now my new house plant.
She's 74 days old and she just doesn't want to flower. Hopefully she'll burst out in full bloom now when she's sitting in my living room next to the window.

Miss CBD's two tent sisters are of the same age and they are way happier with the monster out of the tent.

some autos end up being a regular , i have had it a couple of times , had to give away massive plants to other people to flower as i never had room and do not like the regulars , i have no time for them .. good job though shes a beauty , hope she flowers plenty:thumb::goodjob:

Wow Nicky, that's turned out to be a tall girl! I grew a couple of CBD autos this grow but both grew out to be runts, next time I'll probably go for a photo to get more size. Hope all's good for you!

Yes, this girl has grown like crazy since birth. I've tried to train her, but it was impossible to train her like I wanted. When I put the clips on her, she broke the clips or broke her own limbs trying to grow out of them. Her trunk is so thick. I've had one other plant that grew like that and broke all my clips - Barney Farm's Tropicanna Banana. Some plants don't like to be tied down.

Wow Nicky, that's turned out to be a tall girl! I grew a couple of CBD autos this grow but both grew out to be runts, next time I'll probably go for a photo to get more size. Hope all's good for you!
Did you transplant or start final container, i find under watering , over watering and if you push down too firm transplanting they are runty , i seen it couple times with my own , those ones i sprayed CS was transplanted badly reason i put them to seed

Did you transplant or start final container, i find under watering , over watering and if you push down too firm transplanting they are runty , i seen it couple times with my own , those ones i sprayed CS was transplanted badly reason i put them to seed
I did start both of them in their final container. From memory they started flowering really early about 17 days, in that regard I think I should have carried out some LST which most likely would have encouraged them to stay in veg longer and build a bigger base.

The second thing was, the 'final pot' I put the germinated seed into, was a container of the same soil as the photo girls and probably more rich than lean, the strain's breeder notes said to only lightly feed it, so I think perhaps the soil was more rich than it needed which may have contributed to it growing like a short fan leaf kebab instead of being bigger with colas like corn cobs. Somewhere I read that if there is too much Nitrogen then the plants can grow more leaves instead of buds, I am not sure if that is gospel or rumour, but I thought that the way both plants grew, it could have fit the suggestion they did so because they had too much N.

They both looked like this one.

Back
Top Bottom