Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hash said:
Lump I edited ur post so u can make ur own thread on the subject

i made my own thread but people refered me to this post

I was looking around on the net and this is what I found.....!
My new seeds are the way...!
Thank to Gypsy Nirvana no shipping nothing...! FREE...!
This will be fun.. :biggrin:
I only wish I had other seeds to put side by side with these..... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Posted by Gypsy Nirvana
Test Growers for 2 New Sam the Skunkman varieties WANTED!!

From one of the most knowledgeable and respected breeders within the cannabis community, Sam the Skunkman, we have two new F1 Hybrids that for the connoisseur grower should prove to be outstanding. We would like at least 10 test growers who have a resonable command of the English language and a decent digital camera to record the life and times of these varieties in their gardens. Only true sativa lovers should apply because these plants will require a larger growing space than your average fast indoor indica dominant strain.

For those interested in throwing your hat in the ring as a possible test grower, please send one PM only to me which includes a brief description of your garden area including the space you will have available to grow one of these hybrids. In order to be considered, you must have an existing photo gallery on which shows your growing skills....! :biggrin: :hmmmm:

...Up for the test grows are...1. 'Old School Thai Haze x Skunk#1'
...and 2. 'Original Haze x Skunk#1'......

"EXCELLANT!"

Enjoy! :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Shit I had to trim well lets say alot of rootballs 18 of them but they are looking good today... :hmmmm:
It took me 3 hours to do 18 plants.... :icon_roll
I still have all of our plants in our Grow Journal growing right now....
Soon I will cut 4 of them down they are ready but the longer they go the fatter the cola gets at this stage... :biggrin:
I will show the 4 that I cut down but it will be 3 to 6 more days befor I cut them down...
I got shit to do and don't want to fuck with them right now but they are ready.... :icon_cool :icon_roll :grinjoint: :biggrin:

Well, let me tell you in as short a story as possible why I am not doing business with HT.

First - they laughed at my pics and said I manipulated them. Then they came back later (after doing this to a number of us) to say "Oh We are so sorry. We were just joking around." Pulling some Forest Gump shit about how bad they feel about it. Boy that was some fucking joke after all the hard work that goes into taking photos. It aint just point and shoot like some think. And the put downs you get from saying something negative about someone elses shit. Like I am going to jump back in that ring? NO THANKS!!!!

Second - They had grow articles with this editor that they keep talking up. He said in this forum, when he was talking about increasing chances for females with manipulation of light and other external components. Now if you can imagine my surprise, about 15 pages later, IN THE SAME MAGAZINE, (stay with me now), they are again discussing this same topic in which when plants are placed under these certain conditions that they ended up with alot more males. Now dont forget they said in the beginning that it produces more females!

Well, that was the last straw for me, and the fight was ON! It was bad enough they want to make fun of their viewers but to give out false or misleading information........well that aint right.

Excuse me......but I wouldnt be here, where I am today as a grower, if I had paid attention to what they said. Man, I wouldve been so confused it wouldve taken a long and frustrating time to figure most of it out by myself. Most people find it so discouraging they dont even search for more information later or even make the attempt at growing again.

I got my own plans on making money with a little help from my FRIENDS!
And its not that far into my future either. In a not so distant galaxy, closer than you would believe, Come and Play.............With MV!!!

Thank You

MR N MRS MV... :smokin: :smokin:

You guys rock. I knew absolutley nothing about growing and since I've gone through this entire post, I have learned everything that I could possible learn about growing great pot. Thanks and keep up the work man! (and mrs!)

Saved_Peace said:
You guys rock. I knew absolutley nothing about growing and since I've gone through this entire post, I have learned everything that I could possible learn about growing great pot. Thanks and keep up the work man! (and mrs!)

Hey you made my day bro... :biggrin:
Any time you need help please feel to write and asked... :hmmmm:
By the way Saved_Peace I am from MICH that is were my heart is ...
I really miss home.... :hmmmm:
Please don't get me wrong, I love Alaska but Michigan is were my heart is
Kid Rock and M &M (( WRIF 101 )).... :biggrin:
Well ok I just put the hurts to all 5 of ours grow plants and these fuckers are really sweet the main colas will hide a pop can just like I said it would but the main colas only, I will only get 3/4 to a oz out of each just from the cola.... :hmmmm:
I was hoping for more total per plant I will get 1 1/2 to 2 oz's...... :icon_cool
It will take me a few days to do the pics my hands are fucked up from that shark bit son of a bitch.....

MV_0119.jpg

Ok,
I've just finished this entire 28 pgs. and I must thank you MV and any and all others,
and you know who you are. for a most informative spot of info. that I could have hoped for thus far..........as a first time grower I now have a very good bit of confidence that what I started will not be in vain.........
"you guys rule"

I do look forward to future postings with more great advice. and apprieciate all I have learned. very much.

a couple of questions
when you get a chance.

1} Is it ok to switch, while in the veggie. cycle, from an HID to flourecent just at
night? so I can sleep without the light and the extra heat? (closet grower.)

2} I noticed MV, that you went to flower after just two weeks, would that be fesible
for me as well? I need to keep these babys small for a bit.

250 hps to mh conv.b (soil) 40 watt fish tank flouro.
conditions seem reasonable for this setup.....2'x4'x10h
4 plants. (10 seedlings to go outside soon.)
plants seem to be doing very well so far.
at 3weeks of what I described above.
fan is doing the job it seems.
strain unknown, indica mostly I believe.
and lastly.

3} Did I mention, "you guys rule?"

thanks again and take care.

1} yeah man, there is no problem with that. the plants will still stay in veg with no problems.

2} yes you can flower at any time you want. the end hight will vary with strains. dont put them in flowering inside if you are going to move them outside while veging outside.

im sorry if this doesnt make sence im stoned so i hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom