Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

From what little I've seen, you are :adore: THE GROW MAN!

Happy 420!

Pinch :peace:

Fuck Steve Bloom, Fuck HT, Fuck the legal herbs that they whore And fuck I keep buying they're mags for the posters.......

Really though CC and HT are both good reads but HT doesn't do shit for the cause, and theyr'e magazine feels a bit mtv'sh and CC act's kind of snobish and centers to much on the cause, they both have yet to find they're place in-between.

But in the new special issue of HT they mention that AK has the best buds and growers in the US! They talk about the famous strain Matanuska thunderfuck, and they mention that there is a whole breed of growers up there that shit on the rest of the world. Im glad to have one of them right here at 420times!

mv you should watch out, im seeing a lot of shit on this site about people hurting other people for weed, but you have your .357 ultra mag so its all good prolly haha

Zeke said:
mv you should watch out, im seeing a lot of shit on this site about people hurting other people for weed, but you have your .357 ultra mag so its all good prolly haha
It's not like that here bro..! We don't have too much violent crime involving weed. But if it came down to that....well then yeah my .375 Ultra would be used to defend myself.
It is a crying shame that the Gov't makes it so hard, but as people become more aware, and the laws are being changed, we are seeing a difference. Even if it is just a small difference, we ARE making a difference, ONE step at a time!
Be SUPPORTIVE in any way you can.

Thank You

MV... :smokin:

This is a road trip from MRS MV & Me yesterday to all that care
peace.... :icon_cool
SORRY about thr fussy shots but there were state troopers every fucking place we went... :jerkit:

3581.jpg

3571.jpg

3561.jpg

i dunno whats more beautiful, the waterfall or the cannabis. the cannabis.

Here are a few more for you to look at. Thanks all for the compliments.
Pinch -From what little I've seen, you are - THE GROW MAN!
Thanks, I love growing, I am glad my photos reflect that to you.
SmokeyMacPot - cool dude. i would love to go over there. thats awesome
Glad you liked the pics, we are going to do it again next week, unless we can get it done earlier. We got some pretty good ideas, we will have to see if we can make it work.

KingPhilie - That is what I have mostly, is about 5-6 diff strains. I like to switch around so I don't get tired of just one kind. :cool:

3651.jpg

3671.jpg

3691.jpg

3722.jpg

Thank You,

Wow man, I didn't thik it could be done, but you have out-done yourself from that last set, and posted another amazing set of skillfully taken photos. I can't speak for the others although i'm sure it's true, You truely take inspirational photos, that deserve the highest honors at any botany show, which is why its a damn shame that your talent is hindered and hidden by the fucking law.

I just got back from a road trip with MRS MV and I got some shots but i got to download them sometime tonight after I sign them....
These bitches are the shit if you are in to pics of Cannabis trust me.....! :biggrin: :hmmmm:
These new pics will look nothing like these at all...
When I get these new pics downloaded 420 tell me what you think please... :hmmmm:

40110.jpg

3931.jpg

3941.jpg

3971.jpg

3992.jpg

3951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom