Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

We are working on some projects and will let you know if anything becomes available.... right after we find out! :icon_cool

Smokey - that was .375 not .357 but close! And yeah the .357 works good too.

Thanks all on the thumbs up! Muchas Gracias!!

MRS MV... :smokin:

lol yeah. bear hunting would be awesome. which i could do it. i must go get a permit to hunt something. i need to shoot some thing. lol.

02-10-2005 01:35 PM
Category: 420 Times Photo Gallery > Pictures of Cannabis Sativa L > Plants
Description: This is a new re-veg plant and the bitch is doing really good...!

420_mv441.jpg

Well here you go for those of you who would like to doubt my abilities and that think I am a bullshit grower...!
I showed this plant on FEB 10th and now its 4/15! Re-veg bitch...!
This cola is all most 8" long and it still has 30 to 50 days left and it will hide a pop can when finished. It will almost do it now. All of these pics are of the same plant.

MV... :smokin:

21810.jpg

30110.JPG

3031.JPG

3042.JPG

3062.JPG

3071.JPG

smokeymacpot said:
lol yeah. bear hunting would be awesome. which i could do it. i must go get a permit to hunt something. i need to shoot some thing. lol.
For you and Hash - you guys should go to priceline.com or cheaptickets.com and price a ticket. With advance purchase and notice it is NOT as expensive as you think. The hunting license may give you a heart attack (brown for non-res is $500 and probably more than your ticket LOL) but not the actual flight - even round trip!! NV to AK was only $350 and MI to AK was only $450 and both were roundtrip per person. :icon_cool

We can do some fishing or hunting or just enjoy the scenery and I guarantee you will get something even if it's just a BUZZ!!!! :Rasta:

MR & MRS MV... :smokin:

lol no offense mv, but im all stoned, and read that, and i have no idea WHAT THE FUCK your talking about! lol lol

Hey Zeke maybe you didn't understand because it had nothing to do with you, he said Smokey and Hash, Which means what he said doesn't apply to you.

Anyway MV that sounds like a great idea, I'm seriously considering it

^ Hahaha what a worthy cause.

Anyway I'd love to get drunk in AK by a campfire out in the woods smoking the finest of MV's bud (and of course my own bud that I brought to match) and incase any bears fuck with us im going to have to bring my boxing gloves.

yup im going to the make a wish fondation or something. i just made up my mind. im going to dress up like santa, ring a bell, and hold up a bucket.

those are some great pics of extraordinary buds....... i honor and acknowledge your superior growing skills......

Those plants will grow for 50 to 60 more days...
Then I will flower them again for about 90 days but what is nice about these plants is I will get more colas and bigger ones this time around...
Thats what people don't really under stand about Re-Veg

MV...

that is some really sexy lookin bud MV
.... all of it :adore: :adore:

LOL, so mv. How many plants do you have, You have 3 grow rooms and a garden outside? And im sure you got some growing inyour living room and all that lol.

Back
Top Bottom