2431.jpg

2451.jpg

2391.jpg

2372.jpg

smokeymacpot said:
was that the reflection with all those trichomes? wow. that looks very nice

Yes that's a reflection SHOT, it came out cool... :biggrin: :allgood:
It took me 2 days to get that shot...
I got more reflection and buds shots that I have not downloaded on the web anywhere. These shots will not be free anywhere either. They are my best shots and I want to make a calander with them to do something to help 420 and myself. I have some options and am considering a few. Will let you know if there will be merchandise availability in the future. Will have to work out some details first. :hmmmm:

Thank You

MV... :smokin:

smokeymacpot said:
cool man. they are really awesome pics. the best i have seen. very good work man. i know ill go buy the merchandise

Thank you smokeymacpot,
I will have some really nice shots in the next few days to put in....
I will download 2 shots today, there ok.... :biggrin:

MV....

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

:adore: MV ur the man!! :adore: I know I would've gottn 2outta4 but u know i'da tried 4 more! 338MAG. KILL EM ALL!!!!!! Or hell run em over but gotta put it in 4DIG so as u in don't get stuck on 1 pissed off Grizzz with 3 buddies!!! ROOT HOG or DIE!!!

yeah thats what i had thought. does that mean i was ment to be in alaska. lol. i would love to go bear hunting. and a 357 is awesome.

MV please include the second and third in the calender if you deicide to make one, those are the best shots I have ever seen, and again I have like $200.00 worth of high-res. plant shot books.

WOW beautiful pictures as always bro, you always got the best pics man. U like the .357 you ever tried the .357mag from desert eagle? they also make a huge kick ass .50cal and beautiful .45cal handguns, might help those pesky bears! looking forward to more of your pics.

man the .50cal. yeah mv i agree with hash those pics look very good. they look better than the ones in my books and mags. very nice work.

Back
Top Bottom