Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

We cant wait to get some of the new seeds started. I am looking forward to the pics also, besides the harvest, but that will be good too.

I am thinking about starting the leaders in my poll as I can, so some may start sooner than others. Looking forward to the colors too.

Your grow is looking pretty good also PaRaLyZeD-420, keep up the good work.

MV...:smokin:

Nice pics Hash. Your plant is commin along very nice.

MV, in your last batch of pics, I dig the 4th one, very very pretty.

Keep it up boys!

:adore: :grinjoint: As usual u r the master :adore: just wanted to say HHIIIIIIIIIGGHH!!!!!!! 27MI 4th of JULY!! ROOT HOG or DIIIE!!! FUCKIN! SLIDEWAYS!!! CALL ME!!!!!!! :grinjoint: :grinjoint: :adore:

AK Vette Style said:
:adore: :grinjoint: As usual u r the master :adore: just wanted to say HHIIIIIIIIIGGHH!!!!!!! 27MI 4th of JULY!! ROOT HOG or DIIIE!!! FUCKIN! SLIDEWAYS!!! CALL ME!!!!!!! :grinjoint: :grinjoint: :adore:

I can see you tried the new stuff pretty good aint it... :biggrin:
I could only smoke 6 bowls in a hour, fuck I was so stoned for real.. :laughtwo:
27MI 4th of JULY sounds cool lol... :tommy:
I will bring the cannabis for a few of us and my 4 wheeler... :allgood:

MV...

Hash said:
Hey everyone, You know the saying if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Well I could never make a picture thread as good as this one so I will share some pix of my current grow in here, let me know what you think :cool:

5277DSCF1293.JPG

5277DSCF1356.JPG

5277DSCF1340.JPG

5277Almost.JPG

5277DSCF1300.JPG

WOW I like them, now you only got to keep enough plants to be able to shoot them like that all the time ooo and different strains too....
All the BS to the shide wow those shot are good what kind of Camera you shooting with MR'S MV don't know it yet but I am looking for a new 1 and that aint no 5 n dime camera you are shoot with that much I know...
Damn those are good got more...... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Nice pics guys :) keep 'em up!

Hash what kinda cam are you using? He doesnt know that I know he's always looking for a better this or that, and it doesn't matter what he is using either - LOL - he always wants something better. :smokin:

MRS MV...:smokin:

Mr. MV..

I took a look..

And I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

Simply a work of living art!

oh my God, isn't the northern lights just beautiful. I would love to smoke a huge blunt and stare at it for hours on end. Oh yeah sweet bud shots man, how far along are they?

The 3 bottom pics came from 1 plant and I cut that 1 down because it could not support its self standing up all the buds are tight so I said fuckit and cut it down and will re-veg it too for clones...
The other 2 are doing very well and both are5 to 6 weeks in flowering stage....

MV...

Matanuska Valley said:

wow that totally looked like a cop car in the back ground,...

Back
Top Bottom