Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

Zacaboo288 said:
Well you said 3 to 4 weeks, and now you are saying a long ass time, so that's why I didn't think you understood me. I was just asking because you have some quality looking plants. I mean 3 to 4 weeks isn't even enough time to get some heavy plants to full maturity so obviously you've been growing longer than that. Keep up the good work and beautiful pictures.

Ok Bro some strains grow faster then other this here is
Matanuska Thunderfuck x White Widow veg time 2 weeks flowering time 8 weeks with in 75 days Done...!
Have I growed for a long time yes... :biggrin:

MV... :smokin:

MV_52491.jpg

MV_52481.jpg

very very nice you must get so stoned out your mind with that bud very beautifull I would love to try some of that good dank, peace dude .

:hmmmm: my dream is to hit the lotto ........have a summer home next to MV ......and learn from the best ...while smoking the best .... :adore: :adore: :peace:

Matanuska Valley said:
It is really fun to live here in Alaska and Grow top shelf Cannabis but the scenery here is like no other...
Thank you all so much from me and MRS MV....
:hmmmm: I know opinions are like assholes ......everybodys got one...... but.....I think Alaska is the most beautiful state we have ..... :peace:

MV, I have ben looking through your pics and grow journal......you are a fucking god bro, like a pot icon man....up there with tommy chong and bob marly, i envy you :adore: :adore:.....when i grow up i wanna be just like you lol......but foreal man, keep up the good work :adore:

Well my plants may only be a few inches, but I hope they could turn out half as nice as yours. Is there an echo in here? lol
And I understand about the scenery, I live in the Martimes and just couldn't trade it for a big city.

Absolutely beautiful man. Every time I come in here I just cannot believe the quality of you buds, AND your photos too. I think I can safely say for everyone in here, that these buds just blow our minds. Keep the pictures coming we love 'em and appreciate 'em.

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom